Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

I really think you're "barking up the wrong tree" on this one. The guy sounds like a racist asshole.

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.

No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
KKK is my enemy thats why. My grandpa killed a couple of these peckerwoods.

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him.
Violence from the left

who wooda thunk it

I suspect a lot of whites are getting tired of being called racists and this their signal for libs to pound sand
You parading around in the garb of my sworn enemy in my neighborhood then you got to be taught a lesson. Thats a direct threat that needs to be eliminated.

KKK is my enemy thats why. My grandpa killed a couple of these peckerwoods.
Uh-huh, sure.

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?

Forum List

Back