Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Republicans 'found' 7000 votes for their guy.

Don't you fat conservative losers EVER mention Democratic voter fraud again !!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The new totals give 10,859 more votes to Prosser from Brookfield and 3,456 more to Kloppenburg.

Don't be stupid.

Can you subtract 3000 from 10000?

Get someone to help you and see what happens.

Your point was that only R votes were somehow generated. Unfortunately there were no votes submitted for an entire population of voters, which was clearly visible by the "zeros" that were listed.

There were votes for the lib, just not enough for your side, which is quite comical to those of us not crying little crocodile tears.

no matter who wins. this election is certainly a shot across the bow for the Republicans.

If they so choose to take on public workers, there will be a blow back. which makes perfect sense.
PFFFFFT!

If a democrat can't win in a "blue state" --especially after all the hootin'-n-howlin' that has gone on in the last couple of months-- and you can still see this as "a shot across the bow", I wanna get a pinch or two out of your stash. :lol::lol::lol:

As I posted yesterday (and it applies to you too).....

It doesn't surprise me that you entirely missed the point. This was a little known person who has never served as a judge and may (or may not) unseat a well known sitting Supreme Court Judge.

I would say that this does not bode well for the Republican Senators and Walker when the recall finally takes place. They have to be shitting all over themselves about now.

Oddball, do you know what a TS SLBM clearance is? I do not have a stash, I have far too much respect for our nation and the boys I train to do as much.

the facts we have is the Pub incumbent won handily last election, not so much this time. which leads me to think the people of WI are not too happy with the GOP. Now, if you look at the average turnout for this spring election in WI, we are a good 30% above the average.

Don't you fat conservative losers EVER mention Democratic voter fraud again !!!!!!!!

Actually, it was the Democratic canvasser that found the error...

Swing and a miss, fucknut....

:rofl:

You mean found the numbers the GOP had already jiggered?

lol, part of the plan.

Now, if there was a way for that to happen, the experts would on it and have thought of it before you had, I would assume. Rest assured, it will be taken care of if that is even a possibility, rather than a probability as you suggest.

IMO

The new totals give 10,859 more votes to Prosser from Brookfield and 3,456 more to Kloppenburg.

Don't be stupid.

Can you subtract 3000 from 10000?

Get someone to help you and see what happens.

dude, please.

Actually, it was the Democratic canvasser that found the error...

Swing and a miss, fucknut....

:rofl:

You mean found the numbers the GOP had already jiggered?

lol, part of the plan.

:lol:

Still swinging and missing....

Dude, walk away from your fail....

Tight race... but Democratic votes come flooding in at the end...looking like Chicago!

50% -50% Prosser losing by 700 votes.

Somebody see buses?

Banana%20Republic_Logo.jpg

Oddball, do you know what a TS SLBM clearance is? I do not have a stash, I have far too much respect for our nation and the boys I train to do as much.

the facts we have is the Pub incumbent won handily last election, not so much this time. which leads me to think the people of WI are not too happy with the GOP. Now, if you look at the average turnout for this spring election in WI, we are a good 30% above the average.

Umm... when you've got millions in union money, union thugs bused from other states to help get out the vote, offering same day voters free food to vote, free cab rides and they still loose that says something.

there have been give-backs everywhere.

but don't you find it a little obscene that the middle class has to make up for corporate welfare and tax breaks to millionaires?

don't you think that people should be a little intransigent about that?

i do.

until i see realistic tax policy and the right stops it's wealth re-distribution to the rich, i'm kind of not inclined to be told that working people have to take it in the neck.

I want to see a realistic tax policy, also, Jillian. But, I also want to start seeing a realistic spending policy going forward. It's all out of control right now.

Chuck schumer is told to say the right is extreme and the righties are told to say that spending is out of control. LOL Talking points all around.

You don't think spending is out of control?
I don't think that is just a Talking Point; it's a fact that we can't continue to ignore. And if someone didn't talk about it I for one would think they were out of it.

Last edited:
Oddball, do you know what a TS SLBM clearance is?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you....Does that pretty much sum it up?

The fact is that Wisconsin (I'm a WI voter) has counted as a "blue state" since at least 1988....Democratics win there for no better reason than having the (D) by their name.

If a (D) can't win now, especially after all the squealing and screeching by them and supposed groundswell of opposition over the last couple of months, they are in deep shit.

After Tuesday night’s Wisconsin Supreme Court election, a computer error in heavily Republican Waukesha County failed to send election results for the entire City of Brookfield to the Associated Press. The error, revealed today, would give incumbent Supreme Court Justice David Prosser a net 7,381 votes against his challenger, attorney Joanne Kloppenburg. On Wednesday, Kloppenburg declared victory after the AP reported she finished the election with a 204-vote lead, out of nearly 1.5 million votes cast

This can't be good for Klopp.

I wonder if she should've waited to announce her "victory".

Or Republicans are doing their best to commit election fraud. I see how this came out after the numbers for a democrat was winning. Hmmm....
It should be easy to verify those votes. An entire city's votes had not been taken into account.
The question now is will the Ds pull an entire city's votes out of their hat to match these previously uncounted votes? Just how like Minnesota is Wisconsin in its propinquity to voter fraud?
This should get interesting.

I tend to believe those votes were lost on purpose and they weren't supposed to be found.

Last edited:
It should be easy to verify those votes. An entire city's votes had not been taken into account.
The question now is will the Ds pull an entire city's votes out of their hat to match these previously uncounted votes? Just how like Minnesota is Wisconsin in its propinquity to voter fraud?
This should get interesting.

I tend to believe those votes were lost on purpose and they weren't supposed to be found.

They thought they had committed just enough voter fraud to win the election. But it's too late to do anything about this last minute miscalculation.

Now what are they going to do about Walker's bill?

This is sooooooo sweeeeeet!

2.4 million dollars were spent getting Prosser re-elected. So whats that about money doesn't buy elections? Yeah.....

2.4 million dollars were spent getting Prosser re-elected. So whats that about money doesn't buy elections? Yeah.....

The single largest spender in the election was a liberal group that ran ads attacking Prosser. Not that I expect facts to actually disturb your views at all.

Forum List

Back