Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

Well. Isn't this interesting.

"... Once the canvass had been completed and the results were finalized, I was called into Kathy's office along with Pat (the Republican observer) and told of an impending 5:30pm press conference. It was at that point that I was first made aware of an error Kathy had made in Brookfield City. Kathy told us she thought she had saved the Brookfield voter information Tuesday night, but then on Wednesday she said she noticed she had not hit save. Kathy didn't offer an explanation about why she didn't mention anything prior to Thursday afternoon's canvass completion, but showed us different tapes where numbers seemed to add up, though I have no idea where the numbers were coming from. I was not told of the magnitude of this error, just that she had made one. I was then instructed that I would not say anything at the press conference, and was actually surprised when I was asked questions by reporters.

The reason I offer this explanation is that, with the enormous amount of attention this has received over the weekend, many people are offering my statements at the press conference that “the numbers jibed” as validation they are correct and I can vouch for their accuracy. As I told Kathy when I was called into the room , I am 80 years old and I don't understand anything about computers. I don’t know where the numbers Kathy was showing me ultimately came from, but they seemed to add up. I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error and it wasn’t even until the press conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy’s statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel like I must speak up.

LINK

good of them to throw her under the bus like that.

classy
Who is "them," Del?

I posted HER STATEMENT.

the democratic party. you know, the one's who picked her to be a canvasser and then issued the statement on her behalf where she essentially says "sorry, i'm a senile old lady who has no clue."

"lawzy, miz scarlet, i don't know nothin about no computahs"

like i said, classy

*shrug*

Well. Isn't this interesting.

"... Once the canvass had been completed and the results were finalized, I was called into Kathy's office along with Pat (the Republican observer) and told of an impending 5:30pm press conference. It was at that point that I was first made aware of an error Kathy had made in Brookfield City. Kathy told us she thought she had saved the Brookfield voter information Tuesday night, but then on Wednesday she said she noticed she had not hit save. Kathy didn't offer an explanation about why she didn't mention anything prior to Thursday afternoon's canvass completion, but showed us different tapes where numbers seemed to add up, though I have no idea where the numbers were coming from. I was not told of the magnitude of this error, just that she had made one. I was then instructed that I would not say anything at the press conference, and was actually surprised when I was asked questions by reporters.

The reason I offer this explanation is that, with the enormous amount of attention this has received over the weekend, many people are offering my statements at the press conference that “the numbers jibed” as validation they are correct and I can vouch for their accuracy. As I told Kathy when I was called into the room , I am 80 years old and I don't understand anything about computers. I don’t know where the numbers Kathy was showing me ultimately came from, but they seemed to add up. I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error and it wasn’t even until the press conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy’s statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel like I must speak up.

LINK
Oh look! Something else interesting

Brookfield Gives Prosser Nearly 11K Votes

Incumbent State Supreme Court Justice David Prosser gets 10,859 votes from city residents or 76 percent against JoAnne Kloppenburg.

By Lisa Sink | Email the author | April 6, 2011
apparently the only people who missed brookfields votes on the NIGHT of the election were the AP.

Brookfield Gives Prosser Nearly 11K Votes - Brookfield, WI Patch

Dumbass liberals don't know the difference between the CORRECT vote tally being reported through OFFICIAL channels and the AP reporting INCORRECT vote totals in an UNOFFICIAL tally.

Too Funny.

Last edited:
Shades of 2008 in Florida

Updated: WI Conservative County Clerk With History of Voting Irregularities Finds More Than 7,500 Votes for Prosser | AlterNet

Wisconsin citizens resolve not to roll over and take this crap from the neocons will be the test case for the rest of America, IMHO.
Test case? What case would that be?:cuckoo:

So when little neocon ass kissing dopes like YOU, Benny....elect POS right wingnut politicos who lie, cheat and steal to reduce the middle and working people to serfs and subjects while giving tax breaks and "incentives" to the already rich and corporations, the people will see how easy it is to stand up to them.
Still don't have the case? I'll be waiting for the link!!!!

Evidently the people decided to stand up to union thuggery and your "test case" is a complete failure. Klappenbagger lost dumbass, get over it.

No Dumbo.

She's a republican. Hard core republican, and even worked for Prosser.

If that's true, it's even sweeter. How could Democrats possibly object? They're always finding votes in car trunks in close elections.

The standby Rethuglican tactic...repeat the lie.

[...]The “car ballot” story emerged Saturday from the mouth of Coleman lawyer Fritz Knaak, who, according to AP, told reporters, “We were actually told ballots had been riding around in her car for several days, which raised all kinds of integrity questions.”
Knaak never provided a source and did not return two MinnPost calls for comment. However, he was already backing off his story at the same press event. As that day’s Pioneer Press noted, “Knaak said he feels assured that what was going on with the 32 ballots was neither wrong nor unfair.”

Still, the lie that won’t die is that Reichert toted around ballots like an empty McDonald’s bag thrown into the back seat.

Minneapolis election director speaks: 'Ballots in my car' story false

No Dumbo.

She's a republican. Hard core republican, and even worked for Prosser.

If that's true, it's even sweeter. How could Democrats possibly object? They're always finding votes in car trunks in close elections.

The standby Rethuglican tactic...repeat the lie.

[...]The “car ballot” story emerged Saturday from the mouth of Coleman lawyer Fritz Knaak, who, according to AP, told reporters, “We were actually told ballots had been riding around in her car for several days, which raised all kinds of integrity questions.”
Knaak never provided a source and did not return two MinnPost calls for comment. However, he was already backing off his story at the same press event. As that day’s Pioneer Press noted, “Knaak said he feels assured that what was going on with the 32 ballots was neither wrong nor unfair.”

Still, the lie that won’t die is that Reichert toted around ballots like an empty McDonald’s bag thrown into the back seat.

Minneapolis election director speaks: 'Ballots in my car' story false

The only time you lefties care about fraud is when you lose. You taught us how to play the game and now you're crying because you got beat with your own tactics. Suck it up and be a big boy.

good of them to throw her under the bus like that.

classy
Who is "them," Del?

I posted HER STATEMENT.

the democratic party. you know, the one's who picked her to be a canvasser and then issued the statement on her behalf where she essentially says "sorry, i'm a senile old lady who has no clue."

"lawzy, miz scarlet, i don't know nothin about no computahs"

like i said, classy

*shrug*
Del...did you see the interview with her in it? She looked so frail and scared, she appeared she was about to shit bricks when the question came to her.

I really don't get why you think it was either nefarious on the Democratic party's behalf, or that she played some fake Miss Scarlett routine with that printed statement.

In that press conference, it was pretty obvious.

This was posted last week...before her statement - when all the cons were holding her as the be-all and end-all of the story:

Personally, I think a whooooole lot of faith is being entrusted to that one 80 year old twitching like a caught carp woman of a single democrat who vouched, but -- I am in no position to say how loyal she is to the party. Or how honest or dishonest she is.

I don't think any of us are.

That is funny, because my first thought was that she probably doesn't even know how to turn on a computer let alone create a simple formula on a spreadsheet.

Immie
:lol:

She looked like programming a Mr. Coffee machine would have confused her for days.

But...as I said, none of us know.

Link to original quotes: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/162290-wisconsin-supreme-court-election-23.html#post3512757

nope, i didn't see it. i don't think she's faking anything; i can understand her being scared in that situation, but i find it interesting that the dems appointed her if she is incapable of doing the job. why would anyone do that?

nope, i didn't see it. i don't think she's faking anything; i can understand her being scared in that situation, but i find it interesting that the dems appointed her if she is incapable of doing the job. why would anyone do that?
Many of the people who do these things are volunteers who have the time and are often retirees. How is she not 'doing her job' when she wasn't even informed inthe first place?

If anyone is guilty of gross negligence, it's the fuckwit Kathy Nickolaus.

Reread part of her statement again:

"I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error, and it wasn't even until the news conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel I must speak up."

..."Kitzinger said she was "instructed that I would not say anything at the news conference, and was actually surprised when I was asked questions by reporters." Nickolaus was seen gently trying to move Kitzinger back from the microphone after her initial statements Thursday.

Kennedy and others have criticized Nickolaus' failure to inform them on Wednesday about the untabulated Brookfield votes. The news came a day later.
Brookfield City Clerk Kristine Schmidt said she was disappointed she learned about it while watching the Thursday news conference on television. Schmidt said she was never given any indication, even during the canvass, that anything was amiss."

Democrat on Waukesha County vote panel speaks out - JSOnline

Ramona Kitzinger:

Attachments

• $Ramona Kitzinger.jpg
    $Ramona Kitzinger.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 48
Many of the people who do these things are volunteers who have the time and are often retirees. How is she not 'doing her job' when she wasn't even informed inthe first place?

"I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error, and it wasn't even until the news conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel I must speak up."

..."Kitzinger said she was "instructed that I would not say anything at the news conference, and was actually surprised when I was asked questions by reporters." Nickolaus was seen gently trying to move Kitzinger back from the microphone after her initial statements Thursday.

Kennedy and others have criticized Nickolaus' failure to inform them on Wednesday about the untabulated Brookfield votes. The news came a day later.
Brookfield City Clerk Kristine Schmidt said she was disappointed she learned about it while watching the Thursday news conference on television. Schmidt said she was never given any indication, even during the canvass, that anything was amiss."

i never said she was incapable of doing her job, but she's being cast by some as this overwhelmed old lady, hence my comment.

i never said she was incapable of doing her job, but she's being cast by some as this overwhelmed old lady, hence my comment.
Well, she probably is overwhelmed by all this. Given the way this was handled by the fuckwit Nickolaus, then bombed on her minutes before a press conference that would be seen nationally. I think that might overwhelm even more than frail octogenarians.

Notwithstanding, she should probably step down, given she clearly doesn't under computers, and in an era of computer vote counts, that is an acute defect, given this day and age.

And one person who should MOST DEFINITELY step down is the dirtback who created this mess, Nicklaus, and whose history of incompetence, secrecy, and "oopsies" are far too many to ever consider she could be put ~any~ position above local Bait & Tackle store clerk.

Last edited:
Looks like the lesson to be learned by the democratics is not to trust unofficial numbers...

Thankfully, the official numbers reflect the will of the voters....

Here's something else I just read:

"The county canvass board is made up of three people. Usually the county clerk is one (unless the clerk is up for election), plus two others, one of which must be from a party other than that of the clerk.
Those two others are picked by...wait for it.. the county clerk.
Is it any wonder that Ms. Kitzinger was picked by Kathy Nickolaus?

AlterNet...

As usual, when willfully ignorant neocon parrots can't logically or factually disprove infromation presented, they think ridiculing the source is enough to disprove the content.

Unlike the television show, this neocon version of Dr. House is just an intellectually bankrupt coward.

Thanks, dumbfuck...lol

Alter Net.... Bwahahahahah....:lol:

And the moronic Dr. House proves my point, and finishes his credibilty to worth a further response.

Forum List

Back