Wishful Thinking....

This is what I don't understand. You nation makes the same stupid mistakes over and over. This isn't your first flirtation with fascism. Or "commie witch hunts".

Right now, Americans are blaming Biden for high gas prices and inflation, even though these are worldwide problems. Even worse, you're prepared to vote Democrats out of office and restore the party of fiscal insanity back into the White House. Under Barrack Obama, they went batshit crazy and voted in the Tea Party because Obama didn't "fix" the economy fast enough to suit them.

In my opinion, Americans are so oblivious to what is happening in the rest of the world, that you're chasing your tail. Running in circles and going nowhere. You're not teaching your history to children. Not your REAL history. You're teaching them the story of "American Exceptionism", and leaving out all of the bits that make you uncomfortable.

You should look at what happened in South America when the authoritarians took over and "got rid of all of the liberals". 1970's, the IMF instituted Milton Friedman's trickle down economic chaos in all new governments in South America, and cut all social programs. Wages dropped, prices rose, the poor got poorer, and today you have a second and third world continent, despite some of the most resource rich nations in the world.

Name one authoritarian dictatorship when the PEOPLE are prospering. Just one. I'll wait.
Unlike you, I provide links to comments made not by me, an amateur, personal, subjective person ( much like you!!) but the links are to the actual words directly from their mouths.
2 indisputable examples:
If the President of the US told the industry you worked in the following, what would you do?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Now if you worked in the fossil fuels industry what would you be doing? You would be planning for a career change and
what does that do to the costs of the industry guaranteed to be destroyed?

Half world’s fossil fuel assets could become worthless by 2036 in net zero transition​

$11tn fossil fuel asset crash could cause 2008-style financial crisis, warns new study
So what would you do if you worked in an industry that the President has guaranteed to do away with?
First of this shows just how STUPID Biden is! Why would you ever tell an industry that he WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work.

And then a President that encourages people to break the law!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals have come into America since Biden made that statement in 2019 encouraging illegals?
More than three million people have been caught trying to illegally cross the southern border since Biden took office.

These are the exact words directly from Biden.

And you agree with these statements?

Typical Republicans

They didn’t demand spending cuts when Trump slashed taxes to historic lows. They never question the debt limit when a Republican is in office.

But as soon as a Democrat is in office, they demand fiscal austerity
actually they did demand spending cuts and delivered on them

Biden to Eliminate fossil fuels..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”.
And yet he approved more drilling permits than Trump. And US oil production increased 10 points more in his first year than in Trump's first year.

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

Welcome to reality, dipshit.

The fact is the GOP Congress and Trump massively increased spending and the deficit.

Your head is full of horseshit.
the largest driver of debt is medicare and medicaid…it’s true they didn’t do enough to reform those programs they did. cut in other areas where they could

the largest driver of debt is medicare and medicaid…it’s true they didn’t do enough to reform those programs they did. cut in other areas where they could
This topic is aptly named. Wishful thinking.

Obama decreased the deficit every year he was in power.

And then came Trump and the GOP Congress.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

How'd that work out for ya?

Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

Pull your head out of your ass.

We have just seen a perfect example of the willful blindness of Trumptards.

It's amazing just how much in the dark their propagandists have kept them.

No wonder Trump feels so free to lie to them. They DESERVE it.

This topic is aptly named. Wishful thinking.

Obama decreased the deficit every year he was in power.

And then came Trump and the GOP Congress.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

How'd that work out for ya?

Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

Pull your head out of your ass.
haha. no obama djdnt…he got it to record highs, it didn’t decrease until the gop took congress and started to pass actual budgets

try again

And yet he approved more drilling permits than Trump. And US oil production increased 10 points more in his first year than in Trump's first year.

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

Where's your proof?
And who was president before Trump? Obama... FACTS
As a result Obama signed fewer leases and it takes according to the government...
Six months to a year for federal administration and execution of lease sales in unleased areas.
One year for preliminary geological investigation and selection of areas of interest for additional seismic data acquisition.

One year to two years to acquire and to process 3D (and new wide azimuth) seismic data,
Almost 2 years from the start of the lease requisition to starting exploration.
So With Obama signing fewer leases per year than Bush and FAR fewer as the below shows it is NO WONDER the Trump administration especially in 2020 signed fewer...(Remember COVID????).

Now this crap about Biden you wrote:
WHERE is your proof because below are the FACTS from this Federal BLM website!
Now where did you get the above stupid unsubstantiated statement of leases signed by Biden?

BECAUSE Now it is true Biden, signed more leases in 2021 than Trump's first year of 382.
BUT the dummy Obama was signing fewer leases and as the above points out and it takes easily 2 to 3 years before a lease is released i.e. signed by the president. Hence OBAMA's administration was sending fewer and fewer lesses and consequently the last year of Obama's fewer leases meant Trump had fewer leases to sign.

OilleasesignedbyPres1012022.png

Right, so why do any of the productive among us even need a FedGov? It does NOTHING but take from us.
I would like to see the federal government greatly reduced. Starting with eliminating tax expenditures.

That one thing alone would balance the budget. It would also result in people earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes.

"That's crazy talk!"

Unlike you, I provide links to comments made not by me, an amateur, personal, subjective person ( much like you!!) but the links are to the actual words directly from their mouths.
2 indisputable examples:
If the President of the US told the industry you worked in the following, what would you do?

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Now if you worked in the fossil fuels industry what would you be doing? You would be planning for a career change and
what does that do to the costs of the industry guaranteed to be destroyed?

Half world’s fossil fuel assets could become worthless by 2036 in net zero transition​

$11tn fossil fuel asset crash could cause 2008-style financial crisis, warns new study
So what would you do if you worked in an industry that the President has guaranteed to do away with?
First of this shows just how STUPID Biden is! Why would you ever tell an industry that he WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work.

And then a President that encourages people to break the law!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals have come into America since Biden made that statement in 2019 encouraging illegals?
More than three million people have been caught trying to illegally cross the southern border since Biden took office.

These are the exact words directly from Biden.

And you agree with these statements?

I worked in an industry that was "done away with". I got myself training at alternative employment before it happened.

Joe Biden has said it will take 20 years to change over from carbon based fuels, to clean energy, and millions of jobs will be created in the change over.

I can't help it if you're too brainwashed and short sighted to the economic benefits of changing to green energy. Canada has been doing it for years. We ended coal fired plants in the 1990's and immediately got an economic boost in a reduction of hospitalizations for asthma and other respiratory conditions, reduced acid rain, meaning less damage to buildings and trees.

All you ever do is predict doom and gloom, when in fact, the change over is economically benefiting farmers, reducing air pollution and the expenses related thereto, and saving money. Family members with hybrid vehicles are filling up once a month, not once a week.

YOU talk about reality... dumbshit!!!

FACTS are you are comparing the first year of Trump administration with the first year of Biden.
Obviously the reality is it takes 6 months to 2 years before a lease can be approved for exploration!
And don't believe me check the links that UNLIKE you I provide when making a quote from the experts!
Six months to a year for federal administration and execution of lease sales in unleased areas.
One year for preliminary geological investigation and selection of areas of interest for additional seismic data acquisition.
One year to two years to acquire and to process 3D (and new wide azimuth) seismic data,

Almost 2 years from the start of the lease requisition to starting exploration.
So With Obama signing fewer leases per year than Bush and FAR fewer as the below shows,
it is NO WONDER the Trump administration especially in 2020 signed fewer...(Remember COVID????).

As a result when Trump took office there WERE F...KING FEWER LEASES to sign Dumb ass!
When Biden took office though.... TRUMP had more leases started and available for signing by dumb shit Biden!
ALSO you should read the entire article that was written by this ANTI-fossil fuel idiot.
READ the article and see how this ignorant author totally agrees with this word for word idiocracy by Biden:
https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/press-releases/new-data-biden-slays-trumps-first-year-drilling-permitting-by-34-2022-01-21/#:~:text=WASHINGTON—%20New%20federal%20data%20shows,first%2Dyear%20total%20of%202%2C658.
Taylor McKinnon, (801) 300-2414, [email protected], he writes:

The petition provides a framework to manage a decline of oil and gas production to near zero by 2035 through rulemaking, using long-dormant provisions of the Mineral Leasing Act, Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act and the National Emergencies Act. Without such action, it will become increasingly difficult for the United States to meet its pledge to help avoid 1.5 degrees Celsius of warming and its unprecedented social, environmental and economic damage.
Biden squandered precious time seeking climate action from a broken Congress,” said McKinnon. “We need executive action now to meet the climate emergency with the urgency it demands, starting with ending the fossil fuel extraction the president controls.”
Several analyses show that climate pollution from the world’s already-producing fossil fuel developments, if fully developed, would push warming past 1.5 degrees Celsius, and that avoiding such warming requires ending new fossil fuel projects.
What dummies the 1.6 million donors to this group of truly DUMB people... a lot like YOU!

OilleasesignedbyPres1012022.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back