With 3% in, Biden in FIFTH place...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.

...wow I guess calling young women "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER" doesn't help win elections.
That really was a bizarre thing to say. I don’t know what to make of it. It’s something Trump would say.

All that being said, good fuck him. I’m voting for Bernie on March 3rd.

Amy whatshername is doing surprisingly well. It just shows how useless polls are EVERY TIME.

Trump insults people who attack him or political opponents. He doesn't attack people who attend his political rallies.

That really was a bizarre thing to say. I don’t know what to make of it. It’s something Trump would say.

All that being said, good fuck him. I’m voting for Bernie on March 3rd.

You thought that was bizarre, you should have heard Biden say it.

Trump insults people who attack him or political opponents. He doesn't attack people who attend his political rallies.

Rump Fat-Shames, Ejects his Own Supporter

Obviously a road test for the old irony meter, an obese orange Rumpkin telling somebody else to "go home, start exercising".

Of course, this is aside from all the "knock the hell" and "beat the crap out of 'im" exhortations. This is his own Rumpbot.

I've said for awhile and I still believe that Biden never had the support the media wanted to say he had.

I also think a good bit of support he once had he lost over the impeachment and how he was drug into it with the Ukraine stuff so...........

I've said for awhile and I still believe that Biden never had the support the media wanted to say he had.

I also think a good bit of support he once had he lost over the impeachment and how he was drug into it with the Ukraine stuff so...........

Yep, that's the risk when ya do quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back