With all this going on, where is Barack Obama?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Aside from Michelle's running interference the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, has anyone else noticed the absence of Barack Obama? Being the narcissistic bastard he is, you would expect him to be all over the place. But we haven't heard a peep out of him about the FISA abuse memo, about the shadow government he set up, and about how the whole house of cards is coming apart. January 15 was the last time he posted something on Twitter. I wonder why he's keeping such a low profile?

Barack Obama (@BarackObama) | Twitter

Obama-Sweat.jpg

Hillary Clinton disappeared as well.
Aside from Michelle's running interference the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, has anyone else noticed the absence of Barack Obama? Being the narcissistic bastard he is, you would expect him to be all over the place. But we haven't heard a peep out of him about the FISA abuse memo, about the shadow government he set up, and about how the whole house of cards is coming apart. January 15 was the last time he posted something on Twitter. I wonder why he's keeping such a low profile?

probably because he knows it's delusional bullshit cooked up by fucksticks like you.

:rofl:

Then why are we not hearing that from him? He's not trying very hard to defend himself and his legacy, when all he does is send his wife to appear on some TV talk show.

Exactly! She sure is keeping a low profile lately. I wonder why. Is she afraid of something?

probably because he knows it's delusional bullshit cooked up by fucksticks like you.

Then why are we not hearing that from him? He's not trying very hard to defend himself and his legacy, when all he does is send his wife to appear on some TV talk show.

why would he bother?

the only people who take you clowns seriously are the other clowns

nobody gives a fuck what you *think* (and i use the word in an extremely loose fashion)

Exactly! She sure is keeping a low profile lately. I wonder why. Is she afraid of something?
She was on an elitist award show like 5 days ago making fun of trump.

He's running the secret shadow government, remember?

:lmao:

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.........Napoleon

i thought he was opening a chain of madrassas in wyoming

Because he’s getting worried that one of these investigations will catch up with his crap. He’s scared

i thought he was opening a chain of madrassas in wyoming
Yeah but that leaves him enough free time to conduct the Russia investigation :rofl:

How long was it before Bush appeared in the limelight after leaving D.C.? I guess you really want to hear from him again, he probably appreciates your concern.

Then why are we not hearing that from him? He's not trying very hard to defend himself and his legacy

I think Obama is still waiting for Trump's: "I will repeal and replace Obamacare on the FIRST day with a program that is CHEAPER, BETTER, and will cover EVERYONE",,,,,LOL

why would he bother?

the only people who take you clowns seriously are the other clowns

nobody gives a fuck what you *think* (and i use the word in an extremely loose fashion)

Why would he not bother? Do you seriously believe that Obama and everything he worked for, are not in jeopardy right now? The fact that President Trump has reversed almost everything he did in 8 years, would be enough to make anyone come out swinging.

Yet we see him not. Nowhere. he has become the invisible man.

Why?

Both Obama and the Hildabeast are googling "who does not have an extradition treaty with the US"

Forum List

Back