With all this going on, where is Barack Obama?

That was a PAID appearance she was contractually obligated to attend. She’s dropped off the radar since this Memo is about to come out.

Hillary Clinton disappeared as well.
Aside from Michelle's running interference the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, has anyone else noticed the absence of Barack Obama? Being the narcissistic bastard he is, you would expect him to be all over the place. But we haven't heard a peep out of him about the FISA abuse memo, about the shadow government he set up, and about how the whole house of cards is coming apart. January 15 was the last time he posted something on Twitter. I wonder why he's keeping such a low profile?

Barack Obama (@BarackObama) | Twitter

Exactly! She sure is keeping a low profile lately. I wonder why. Is she afraid of something?
She was on an elitist award show like 5 days ago making fun of trump.

Aside from Michelle's running interference the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, has anyone else noticed the absence of Barack Obama? Being the narcissistic bastard he is, you would expect him to be all over the place. But we haven't heard a peep out of him about the FISA abuse memo, about the shadow government he set up, and about how the whole house of cards is coming apart. January 15 was the last time he posted something on Twitter. I wonder why he's keeping such a low profile?

Probably somewhere sweating like a Slave in a holding area.

Exactly! She sure is keeping a low profile lately. I wonder why. Is she afraid of something?

So he's been reduced to sending his wife out to defend his legacy?

How manly of him. :laugh:

probably because he knows it's delusional bullshit cooked up by fucksticks like you.

:rofl:

Then why are we not hearing that from him? He's not trying very hard to defend himself and his legacy, when all he does is send his wife to appear on some TV talk show.

why would he bother?

the only people who take you clowns seriously are the other clowns

nobody gives a fuck what you *think* (and i use the word in an extremely loose fashion)

Why would he not bother? Do you seriously believe that Obama and everything he worked for, are not in jeopardy right now? The fact that President Trump has reversed almost everything he did in 8 years, would be enough to make anyone come out swinging.

Yet we see him not. Nowhere. he has become the invisible man.

Why?
Hey dum dum, you must surely realize that the bare handful of things Trump changed in the time it takes to write a signature, can be just as easily reversed, right?

Well she does have a mean bulge

You were commenting on hillary...

Because he’s getting worried that one of these investigations will catch up with his crap. He’s scared

How, "true"......Because we all know that Flynn, Papadapolous, Manafort and Gates, were ALL hired by Obama.....You're so fucking clever to have discovered this evil plot.................LOL

Last edited:
probably because he knows it's delusional bullshit cooked up by fucksticks like you.

Then why are we not hearing that from him? He's not trying very hard to defend himself and his legacy, when all he does is send his wife to appear on some TV talk show.

why would he bother?

nobody gives a fuck what you *think* (and i use the word in an extremely loose fashion)

Why would he not bother? Do you seriously believe that Obama and everything he worked for, are not in jeopardy right now? The fact that President Trump has reversed almost everything he did in 8 years, would be enough to make anyone come out swinging.

Why?
Hey dum dum, you must surely realize that the bare handful of things Trump changed in the time it takes to write a signature, can be just as easily reversed, right?
I know your statist ass doesnt care but i wonder how many of obamas reversed EOs were constitutional?

My bad. I thought you were referring to Michelle's appearance on DeGeneres. Right, I remember Hillary made that appearance at the Grammys.

My bad. I thought you were referring to Michelle's appearance on DeGeneres. Right, I remember Hillary made that appearance at the Grammys.
I did say SHE
That should have been a big red flag that i wasnt talking about michelle ;)

why would he bother?

Why?
I know your statist ass doesnt care but i winder how many of obamas reversed EOs were constitutional?
I don't know. All of the ones Fat Donald reversed were signed with something like a couple weeks left in his Presidency, so they never affected anything and nobody bothered to investigate.

why would he bother?

Why?
I know your statist ass doesnt care but i winder how many of obamas reversed EOs were constitutional?
I don't know. All of the ones Fat Donald reversed were signed with something like a couple weeks left in his Presidency, so they never affected anything and nobody bothered to investigate.
Ikr? Reading a document is PHD shit :rolleyes:

why would he bother?

Why?

"Bare handful of things"?

Try to keep up with current events. :laughing0301:

Well she does have a mean bulge
That’s Just it’s mangina.

why would he bother?

Why?

"Bare handful of things"?

Try to keep up with current events. :laughing0301:
Yeah, 1 piece of legislation, and a bunch of EO's asking groups to look into things without any plan for follow up :rofl:

So, he's a narcissist because he's so in love with himself that he always needs to be in the public eye, and yet isn't in the public eye.

He set up a supposed shadow govt, but this shadow govt isn't doing anything.

Yeah, me thinks you're making shit up.

The Great Obama is preparing to campaign in the 2018 election while Fat Donnie fights to stay out of jail

While his administration's treason is exposed Barry is in hiding...

Forum List

Back