🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Enemies Like This, Trump Doesn’t Need Friends

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are out of touch.

So, the Washington Post says that Donald Trump wants to honor the military with a parade, which the Trump-haters inform us is the worst thing that ever was because it’s Donald Trump who wants to honor the military with a parade. The very day the Democrats decided that they should make fun of Trump’s physical disqualification for military service – Democrats were pretending to think not serving is bad that morning – the Donkeys also decided they needed to spazz out about honoring our troops.

Whap! That’s the sound of the Democrats stepping on another rake.

Is a parade a good idea? A bad idea? Irrelevant! It’s a hilarious idea, because when this idea erupted on social media, it was absolutely certain that the liberals would immediately take a position that required them to say, “No, we should totally not honor our troops.”

Oh, I’m sure they’ve got plenty of nuance to that position – my favorite is their newfound concern about spending – but at the end of the day the message is clear. Trump wants to honor the troops, and the Democrats don’t.

Hilarious! And Trump does this to them all the time.

Kurt Schlichter - With Enemies Like This, Donald Trump Doesn't Need Friends

Most enlisted personnel, if given the choice to go attend a parade like this or opt out, would choose to opt out.

Why? Getting ready for inspections that come before parades like this costs the average enlisted person money for uniform cleaning, haircuts, and updating of medals and ribbons. And, that can get kinda pricey if you have a lot of awards.

nobody in the military wants it and they all know it's got nothing to do with honoring anyone but the cheeto-in-chief

other than that, that clown nailed it

:thup:

nobody in the military wants it and they all know it's got nothing to do with honoring anyone but the cheeto-in-chief

other than that, that clown nailed it

:thup:

In another thread about the parade, someone said that 75 percent of the people surveyed by papers like Navy Times and Military Times thought that a parade would be a waste of time.

Other better ways to honor the troops. This parade is for Trump. He really doesn't give a shit about the troops. He just wants to show that Korean guy that his is bigger. If Trump wasn't such a pussy he would just line up quarters on the table, but I'm pretty sure that considering those Vienna Sausage fingers of his, he would probably loose.

So, the Washington Post says that Donald Trump wants to honor the military with a parade, which the Trump-haters inform us is the worst thing that ever was because it’s Donald Trump who wants to honor the military with a parade. The very day the Democrats decided that they should make fun of Trump’s physical disqualification for military service – Democrats were pretending to think not serving is bad that morning – the Donkeys also decided they needed to spazz out about honoring our troops.

Is a parade a good idea? A bad idea? Irrelevant! It’s a hilarious idea, because when this idea erupted on social media, it was absolutely certain that the liberals would immediately take a position that required them to say, “No, we should totally not honor our troops.”

Oh, I’m sure they’ve got plenty of nuance to that position – my favorite is their newfound concern about spending – but at the end of the day the message is clear. Trump wants to honor the troops, and the Democrats don’t.

Bring the troops home and hold a parade with them. Have their families out there with them, they've suffered enough too.

But if Trump does this and has tanks and missiles and shit rolling down the street like they do in Pyonyang and Moscow, the Democrats will break out the freakin' bubbly.

Last edited:
Most enlisted personnel, if given the choice to go attend a parade like this or opt out, would choose to opt out.

Why? Getting ready for inspections that come before parades like this costs the average enlisted person money for uniform cleaning, haircuts, and updating of medals and ribbons. And, that can get kinda pricey if you have a lot of awards.

Who said it would be a dress parade?

Your PN personality is whining again!

Chances are, if it is for a presidential parade, they are going to want everyone in full dress. C'mon Admiral, you know how these things work.

try harder

did you think it would be an undress parade for the generalissimo himself?

:rofl:

Chances are, if it is for a presidential parade, they are going to want everyone in full dress. C'mon Admiral, you know how these things work.

Yeah, I do, and you don't apparently.
ap910608079.jpg

Look at all of those people in the dress uniforms! Wait! What building is that in the background? Why I think that's the Lincoln Memorial!

ap910608079.jpg

Look at all of those people in the dress uniforms! Wait! What building is that in the background? Why I think that's the Lincoln Memorial!

That is a picture of Marines or Army, not Navy. I really don't think they would let the Navy march in their blue camos, they would push for Crackerjacks.

ap910608079.jpg

That is a picture of Marines or Army, not Navy. I really don't think they would let the Navy march in their blue camos, they would push for Crackerjacks.

You honestly don't know the difference in Army and Marines? So sad!

The Navy doesn't march. That's why we have ships.

BTW, the blue camo went bye-bye!

I love Kurt Schlichter....have you read his fiction books about a future America where Red and Blue states split up....they are great too, fun reads...

Forum List

Back