🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

Omicron Holidays and lack of people getting vaxxed
People who are vaxed, vaxed again, and then boosted are getting sick. Sooo, your point being?

Nurses and other medical professionals are willing to give up careers they have worked and studied hard to attain, love dearly because they are unwilling to take an experimental vaccine with no long-term studies.

BUT, you wish to leave your health welfare in the hands of politicians.

Got it! A wise one you are!

Do you feel better after posting insults? I realize that facts and ideas are not something you can handle, so I hope you're not too upset that no one gives a shit what you think of me, including me.

I'd have to have some modicum of respect for you insults to have any impact whatsoever. You voted for Trump. You believe liars and conmen. And you call me "dumb as dog shit". Projecting your own idiocy is never a good look.
Lady, you have zero claim on facts.

Visits to the hospital all time high. Not hospitalizations
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you didn't read the article. Hospitalizations are at the highest level ever. If you would just read the facts instead of just repeating the lefty big lie, you would know better.

"There were more than 136,604 people hospitalized with COVID-19 in the United States, surpassing the record of 132,051 set in January last year, according to the tally for Monday."

The people who are dying and/or those are being hospitalized with serious illness are those who haven't been vaxxed at all. Almost no one who is vaxxed is dying, but the there are so many more people getting omnicron, because it's so contagious, the sheer number of infections is overwhelming the hospitals. Prior surges had up to 200,000 new cases per day. This one has 750,000 new cases a day. Even if half the number of people get really sick with this one, there are so many more of them, it's catastrophic to the system.

Added to which, there are some areas of the country where barely over 50% of the people been vaxxed, giving the virus so many more unprotected opportunities. Few states have reached the 70% threshold needed for "herd immunity".

In summary, Delta attacked the lower respiratory system - lungs, heart, circulatory systems, and Omnicron the upper respiratory tract - nose, throat sinus. But while it is less deadly, it a lot more contagious. The number of cases have tripled. And unvaxxed people are at a much higher risk of both hospitalization and death. Areas with low vaccination rates, are seeing higher hospitalization and death rates. It's a bit of how many more people are getting this version of the virus, even though it's not as deadly.
As I said, once again you are posting based on FEELINGS, no facts.

Thank you, thank you so much!

Yes.

(2017-2018 flu season...)

View attachment 586740

Oh, but they have fired the unvaccinated, and now require the vaccinated but infected workers to report to work...

View attachment 586741

Great job, Party of Science!
You are cherry picking in order to misrepresent both of those pandemics and reality in general.

The 2017-2018 flu season lasted 8 months.

The covid pandemic is setting records right now, nearly two years after becoming a pandemic.

61,000 Americans are estimated to have died from flu during the 8-month, 2017-2018 flu season. Some 30,000-40000 are expected to die from covid-19 just in January of 2022.

Case rates are setting records and are expected to double later this month. As are hospitalizations.

To your point about firing people over vaccine mandates:

As if Jan 1, 2018, 70% of non-VA hospitals required all of their employees to have received the flu vaccine:

As of mid November 2021, about 40% of US hospitals required the covid vaccine.

It's probably less, now that Biden's vaccine requirement is stalled in the courts. So that comparison by you is totally bunk.

Last edited:
I love President Biden.
I love Tony Fauci.
I love wearing my mask.
I love Covid vaccine.
I love thinking for myself.
5312785dec06f6a1.jpeg

Hospitals were jammed long before covid. You ever been to one?
So true. Every time I’ve visited a hospital, ER, or doctors office, they are always full, with mostly Hispanics and illegals.

Powell was 84 years old with a lot of pre-existing conditions: Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's, as well as covid.

But nice try.
So were 75% of all that died from covid according to the interview with the CDC.........oops....4 comorbitities.............Which begs the question of all questions died from Covid or with throughout this entire shit show.

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.
Plenty of vaccinated are going to the hospitals and morgues. It might not be from WuFlu, but they are suffering from blood clots, heart attacks, ITP and other health issues thanks to the experimental vaccines.

With no tests, no vaccines, no treatments, no PPE, and no idea how the virus killed people?????? That wouldn't have been very bright of you.
Baloney. They knew cheap drugs worked from studies done for the 2003 SARs and knew that we would have to get herd immunity anyway. All we have done is prolonged this BS by shutting down, You don't ISOLATE those who can beat the virus ............you isolate those at risk and don't give the virus time to mutate as much. All we did was screw our economy and small business to hell and back for the shut down.

2 weeks to slow the spread was a complete lie from day one. They knew they couldn't sell the ...........hey we are gonna shut it down for 6 months. So they lied........at work when this happened they told us as much as everyone left.............only a few came back a few weeks later to do essential work.

Why do you care about what he said?

You guys say this is just a little flu thing.

Are these hospital numbers just a bunch of commie Hitler fake news?
Reports from the early nations getting it said it was a much milder form of the virus............Compared it to the Flu and cold.....OMICRON.......not Delta.....

Given the state of lying of our media and this country ...........no one believes a damn word they say anymore.

You Yes. Controlling healthcare gives government much more power to coerce people.

Yes private insurance companies are so much less coercive. With their pre-approvals and refusal to cover out of group doctors. They wanted to make pregancy, childbirth and rape "pre-existing conditions" so they could charge women more. Pregnancy and childbirth are normal bodily functions.

You think they're not going to raise premiums for the unvaxxed when they're already charging people who smoke more?

Biden is confident that our fight against Covid is "on the right track". Seriously?

Mandated Testing which has skyrocketed exponentially is overinflating these numbers and most of these people are in the hospital because of fear. Even still, it's such a crisis that the left is firing nurses and doctors left and right. The Hospitals are not "Overwhelmed" unless the idiots have fired their staff. COVID Hospitalizations only make up 10%, and the average hospital is only 70% full.

Near 90% of COVID cases are now the more mild Omicron variant. And the mortality rate for COVID is 0.00085%

Forum List

Back