🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

Why are these horrible people jamming our hospitals with just a little flu bug?

Isn't that all this is, Trumpsters?

Because your cult leader is going around telling a HUGE, very dangerous lie:

1641941628332.png

Our younger daughter is a microbiologist and manager at a lab that does COVID testing and research. In the many conversations we've had about this, I can tell you that they're having one helluva time getting their arms around this thing and how it behaves.
I guess Biden is no help figuring it out.

Why do you care about what he said?

You guys say this is just a little flu thing.

Are these hospital numbers just a bunch of commie Hitler fake news?

I care to the extent that dumb people like you bought into his lie and have been running around sickening people. I'm sure most of the people who went to the hospital are dummies like you who fell for the Big Lie and thought they were immune.

How many people do you think you infected running around with your "immunity"?

I care to the extent that dumb people like you bought into his lie and have been running around sickening people. I'm sure most of the people who went to the hospital are dummies like you who fell for the Big Lie and thought they were immune.

How many people do you think you infected running around with your "immunity"?
Where are you getting this "information"?

Could be. Otis just started a thread about United Airlines (a company with 70,000 employees) dropping their death rate across the company from an average of 1/week to Zero deaths since their vaccine mandate.

Canada is hitting 50,000 cases per day at the moment. Our highest previous surges saw fewer than 20,000 cases per day. We're 80% vaccinated, and even with 50,000 cases a day, deaths are around 50 per day, and there are few hospitalizations.

Alberta - our right wing province, resisted vaccines and masks, until the hospitals were overwhelmed right before the election. The Conservative Premier, went on TV and said "I was wrong. This is not working". Alberta - population 4.3 million had 413,000 cases. Ontario - population 14.5 million, 903,000 cases. Alberta hospitals were overwhelmed, Ontario, has been close to capacity, but not over.

I have such respect for the Jason Kenney, the Albert Premier, for accepting responsibility and trying a different approach.

Canada is hitting 50,000 cases per day at the moment. Our highest previous surges saw fewer than 20,000 cases per day. We're 80% vaccinated, and even with 50,000 cases a day, deaths are around 50 per day, and there are few hospitalizations.

Alberta - our right wing province, resisted vaccines and masks, until the hospitals were overwhelmed right before the election. The Conservative Premier, went on TV and said "I was wrong. This is not working". Alberta - population 4.3 million had 413,000 cases. Ontario - population 14.5 million, 903,000 cases. Alberta hospitals were overwhelmed, Ontario, has been close to capacity, but not over.

I have such respect for the Jason Kenney, the Albert Premier, for accepting responsibility and trying a different approach.
And you runaway again.

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.
You are either a liar or dumb as dog shit.

I'm wondering why the Trumpsters are not attacking the OP for posting fake news.

Didn't you say your wife works in a hospital? If you have around people with virus all day, it's gonna happen, vaxxed or not. 95% means those who work around it are most likely to get it from constant exposure. I don't go by anecdotal evidence, I go by the numbers.

You should try that. Then your "expert pronouncements", all of which regurgitate Republican lies, might have some meaning.
Interesting, when did you start "going by the numbers? All I've ever seen you post is how you or others FEEL or should FEEL about this, that, or something else. What has changed?

You are either a liar or dumb as dog shit.

Do you feel better after posting insults? I realize that facts and ideas are not something you can handle, so I hope you're not too upset that no one gives a shit what you think of me, including me.

I'd have to have some modicum of respect for you insults to have any impact whatsoever. You voted for Trump. You believe liars and conmen. And you call me "dumb as dog shit". Projecting your own idiocy is never a good look.

Interesting, when did you start "going by the numbers? All I've ever seen you post is how you or others FEEL or should FEEL about this, that, or something else. What has changed?

2012. When have you ever read my posts? Clearly you've confused me with someone else.

I'm a retired Bay Street law clerk and a former banker. We don't have feelings. Kindly quote of post of mine where I gave a rat's ass about anybody's "feelings".

I must have pissed you assholes dismantling off your weak ass lies and bullshit or you wouldn't be piling on this way. FuckBois all of you.

Why are these horrible people jamming our hospitals with just a little flu bug?

Isn't that all this is, Trumpsters?
Yes.

(2017-2018 flu season...)

1641952434727.png

Oh, but they have fired the unvaccinated, and now require the vaccinated but infected workers to report to work...

1641952612897.png

Great job, Party of Science!

Forum List

Back