🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

They can't? Try and go to the Doctor's office with no insurance...See how quickly you are seen....Also, bring your checkbook.
I've done that before. They offered me discounts for cash payment. More importantly, I wasn't arrested. I wasn't forced to pay for their services if I didn't like what they were selling.

So, what's your point?

I've done that before. They offered me discounts for cash payment. More importantly, I wasn't arrested. I wasn't forced to pay for their services if I didn't like what they were selling.

So, what's your point?
That's great...Do you have insurance now?

Not sick people taking up hospital beds. That’s fake. Well numb nuts flooding hospitals to be tested is what is taking up space
The narrative has changed now from how many are sick and dying to how many are positive to how many are being tested. All hoax material
Hospitals don’t admit people for covid testing, dope.

I love President Biden.
I love Tony Fauci.
I love wearing my mask.
I love Covid vaccine.
I love thinking for myself.
I am vaccinated
I comply with mask mandates
The root cause of this is either China’s negligence or malice.
The President and Vice President questioning the vaccine when Trump was still President and they were campaigning did not help things.
Among those refusing to get vaccinated, it is not only Trump voters.

I love thinking for myself

Exactly. They can't pass laws, they can't have you arrested, they can't force you to buy their products.

Boy, you really have drunk the kool aid. They can KILL you. They can and do deny you treatment, or coverage, and they can cut you off with nothing, and you have no recourse. You can change companies, but you'll be penalized for that. And you can't vote them out of office.

An insurance company exists to make a profit and the moment you file a claim, you're reducing their profits. When my house and everything in it was destroyed in a tornado, it took me 6 months to settle the claim while I watched them chip away at the amount owned to me. It was very instructive.

The Province hasn't threatened anybody with arrest - all they're doing is raising premiums for the unvaxxed. Something that insurance companies already do for smokers, and in some cases, the obese. You seem to have no problem with being forced to buy car insurance, if you drive, but you have a problem with requiring people to have health insurance. Not everybody has a car, but everybody is going to need health care.

Your fear and paranoia about government is ridiculous, as is your trust of libertarianism. Yet you trust corporations that exist for the sole purpose of separating you from your money as effectively and efficiently as possible.

That's a good question, and I don't know. One day I see that Omricon is not as intense as the Delta, then I see that it's about the same.

We've had quite a bit of it in my family, but so far no one has been hospitalized, but the short and long term side effects have not been good. I don't know where the threshold is for hospitalization, or if it's standardized at all. It's been bizarre seeing these long lines at the testing facilities again.

Our younger daughter is a microbiologist and manager at a lab that does COVID testing and research. In the many conversations we've had about this, I can tell you that they're having one helluva time getting their arms around this thing and how it behaves.
Omicron is not as intense as Delta among the vaxxed and especially the boosted. Last estimate I heard was that among the unvaxxed , Omicron is about 25% less severe than Delta. So still there will be significant hospitalizations and death especially given how readily it spreads and the high number of infections. I wouldn’t be surprised if deaths match or are even higher than with Delta given it’s ability to spread so readily.

The people who are dying and/or those are being hospitalized with serious illness are those who haven't been vaxxed at all. Almost no one who is vaxxed is dying, but the there are so many more people getting omnicron, because it's so contagious, the sheer number of infections is overwhelming the hospitals. Prior surges had up to 200,000 new cases per day. This one has 750,000 new cases a day. Even if half the number of people get really sick with this one, there are so many more of them, it's catastrophic to the system.

Added to which, there are some areas of the country where barely over 50% of the people been vaxxed, giving the virus so many more unprotected opportunities. Few states have reached the 70% threshold needed for "herd immunity".

In summary, Delta attacked the lower respiratory system - lungs, heart, circulatory systems, and Omnicron the upper respiratory tract - nose, throat sinus. But while it is less deadly, it a lot more contagious. The number of cases have tripled. And unvaxxed people are at a much higher risk of both hospitalization and death. Areas with low vaccination rates, are seeing higher hospitalization and death rates. It's a bit of how many more people are getting this version of the virus, even though it's not as deadly.
Well Trump didn't have the vaccine and his numbers are a lot better. So you admit, Trump is the man?

Boy, you really have drunk the kool aid. They can KILL you. They can and do deny you treatment, or coverage, and they can cut you off with nothing, and you have no recourse. You can change companies, but you'll be penalized for that. And you can't vote them out of office.
But I can completely ignore them and I won't go to jail. They have no power to force me to do anything. No power to force me to buy what they're selling. Government has that power. Do you really not understand the difference? If we give government control of health care they will use it - exactly as you highlighted - to control people.

Last edited:

An insurance company exists to make a profit and the moment you file a claim, you're reducing their profits. When my house and everything in it was destroyed in a tornado, it took me 6 months to settle the claim while I watched them chip away at the amount owned to me. It was very instructive.

The Province hasn't threatened anybody with arrest - all they're doing is raising premiums for the unvaxxed. Something that insurance companies already do for smokers, and in some cases, the obese. You seem to have no problem with being forced to buy car insurance, if you drive, but you have a problem with requiring people to have health insurance. Not everybody has a car, but everybody is going to need health care.

Your fear and paranoia about government is ridiculous, as is your trust of libertarianism. Yet you trust corporations that exist for the sole purpose of separating you from your money as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Here you are blindly trusting the pharmaceutical companies after you loons attacked them for years. Pharmaceutical companies and those in congress including Fauci are making millions off of you. Next booster coming up!

Canada is hitting 50,000 cases per day at the moment. Our highest previous surges saw fewer than 20,000 cases per day. We're 80% vaccinated, and even with 50,000 cases a day, deaths are around 50 per day, and there are few hospitalizations.

Alberta - our right wing province, resisted vaccines and masks, until the hospitals were overwhelmed right before the election. The Conservative Premier, went on TV and said "I was wrong. This is not working". Alberta - population 4.3 million had 413,000 cases. Ontario - population 14.5 million, 903,000 cases. Alberta hospitals were overwhelmed, Ontario, has been close to capacity, but not over.

I have such respect for the Jason Kenney, the Albert Premier, for accepting responsibility and trying a different approach.
Canada has gotten it right. You can’t enter anywhere without a mask and proof of vaccination.
Unfortunately that would never work here. People would be shooting Walmart greeters.

I swear, the number of people who have no connection to healthcare who pretend to know what’s going on in hospitals is just astounding.
Agree. Everyone I know of that works in the field says it’s all old people and fatties that are getting ill with the respiratory infection. But the media can’t talk about it because of hurting people’s fee-fees.

Choice is out of one's hands if the virus has an unnatural origin and the infective mechanism is unique to it, regardless of whether it's Omicron or Delta. Pfizer's vaccine mRNA should be last choice, because it does not protect the saliva of the vaxxed, who can spread it to all others.

People who are vaxed, vaxed again, and then boosted are getting sick. Sooo, your point being?

Nurses and other medical professionals are willing to give up careers they have worked and studied hard to attain, love dearly because they are unwilling to take an experimental vaccine with no long-term studies.

BUT, you wish to leave your health welfare in the hands of politicians.

Got it! A wise one you are!
People who are vaxed, vaxed again, and then boosted are getting sick. Sooo, your point being?
They will not be dying in any numbers remotely close to the unvaxxed.

vaccines preserve life.

Forum List

Back