With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

Of course it was. So far, we're up to 3 states acknowledging it was. And of course, it was exactly what the definition is I posted. You being stuck in a blind world of denial can never change that. Nor can it get those rotting in prison for seditious conspiracy out any time soon.

Of course she did. She declared herself the tip of the spear of that violent mob by climbing up that window in a failed attempt to breach that police barricade, which was the last barrier between that violent mob and members of Congress. File her ashes under 'F' -- for fuck around and find out.

Nope, I didn't say that. A pity you can't post without lying.

Cries a retard who doesn't even know what a link is. :icon_rolleyes:
Says the immoral lying Savage. You've proven that nothing you say can be trusted to be true. A Democrat lying hypocrite, typical

Of course it was. So far, we're up to 3 states acknowledging it was. And of course, it was exactly what the definition is I posted. You being stuck in a blind world of denial can never change that. Nor can it get those rotting in prison for seditious conspiracy out any time soon.

Of course she did. She declared herself the tip of the spear of that violent mob by climbing up that window in a failed attempt to breach that police barricade, which was the last barrier between that violent mob and members of Congress. File her ashes under 'F' -- for fuck around and find out.

Nope, I didn't say that. A pity you can't post without lying.

Cries a retard who doesn't even know what a link is. :icon_rolleyes:
Of course it wasn't, that's why your Goon Squad of suck up Trump haters can't charge anybody with insurrection who was there and make it stick. Bunch of liars and sycophants.

It just goes to show these immoral lying bastards will glom onto ANYTHING they think will give them the upper hand in their argument,. Put nothing past them and their ability to make shit up.

This wasn't made up...

Who inspired that ire against Mike Pence?

I know -- yet another question you're too big of a PussyBitch to answer. :badgrin:

There was an insurrection. Babbitt died stupidly. Trump and Epstein had a case filed against them by a 14 year old who they raped. So if anyoone is immoral it's people who defend and excuse Trump.
Wondering if you can prove any of that or if you're just barfing out untruths?

This wasn't made up...

Who inspired that ire against Mike Pence?

I know -- yet another question you're too big of a PussyBitch to answer. :badgrin:

It's been shown that you are the pussy bitch. Every time you use that term you draw attention to yourself as being just that. What you really are is an immoral liar, full of disinformation and little made up stories. Maybe a course in ethics at a local College or High School?

I moved nothing. Of course, someone who doesn't even know what an Internet link is, is certainly too stupid to know that.
How did an Insurrection turn into sedition then without you moving away from the subject you lying hypocrite.

It's been shown that you are the pussy bitch. Every time you use that term you draw attention to yourself as being just that. What you really are is an immoral liar, full of disinformation and little made up stories. Maybe a course in ethics at a local College or High School?

LOL

Now you sound like Peewee Herman, chanting, I know you are but what am I? Now I see you have a brain of a 4 year old.

LOL

Now you sound like Peewee Herman, chanting, I know you are but what am I? Now I see you have a brain of a 4 year old.
Yeah of course in ethics would do you a lot of good. Maybe a dose of honesty in there.

~~~~~~
Lol...... For a minute I thought you were writing about BLM and Antifa.
They're innately violent and continue to remain so.
Given the fact they attacked more than 160 cities including Washington D.C. the White House and St. John's Episcopal injuring thousands of police, burning thousands of stores and murdering murdering people.
But hey, there was a protest in D.C. on January 6th., 2021 where protesters were attacked with tear gas, shot with rubber bullets and barraged with stun grenades when they finally rioted.
Notwithstanding the fact that there were provocateur's like Ray Epps, the tower guy and people like Sullivan, or the fact that two women were killed by the Police.
There were no such attacks by BLM and ANTIFA.

Forum List

Back