With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

When Trump wins the primary this is all that will be discussed. The DNC will show 200 riot ads an hour on Fox, interspersed with abortion rights ads.

Asked and answered. Not my problem you lack even the minimal mental acuity to comprehend the answer.
It's not my fault that you lack the mental acuity to understand that there was no insurrection! You are such a fool, go away and come back when you have a shred of honesty and morals. Please

It's not my fault that you lack the mental acuity to understand that there was no insurrection! You are such a fool, go away and come back when you have a shred of honesty and morals. Please

Aww, look -- I just taught you some new words that you just mindlessly squawked back at me like a parrot.

You're welcome.

Nah, PussyBitch. Wanna see what a real pussy is...?

It the person who's too skeered to answer these questions...

1. Who provoked that mob to battle police to breach the outer barricades? This was BEFORE police fired tear gas at that mob. There was a guy there waving a baseball bat. Who provoked him to bust past police with a baseball bat?

2. Who provoked some in that crowd to want to break into the Capitol to "drag" politicians out and cut off their heads? That too was before police deployed tear gas.

3. Who provoked that mob to want to "hang Mike Pence?"

Here's where you run away from them again. :scared1:
You said it was an Insurrection and it was not. You said Ashley Babbitt deserve to die and she didn't. You said Trump is a pedophile and he is not . You are an immoral lying Savage. I thought humankind had moved Beyond people like you but I was wrong. You belong in a dark hole

Aww, look -- I just taught you some new words that you just mindlessly squawked back at me like a parrot.

You're welcome.
Yeah and you show that you can give it but you can't take it. What a little immoral Beast pussy you are hahaha. Liar

Nah, PussyBitch. Wanna see what a real pussy is...?

It the person who's too skeered to answer these questions...

1. Who provoked that mob to battle police to breach the outer barricades? This was BEFORE police fired tear gas at that mob. There was a guy there waving a baseball bat. Who provoked him to bust past police with a baseball bat?

2. Who provoked some in that crowd to want to break into the Capitol to "drag" politicians out and cut off their heads? That too was before police deployed tear gas.

3. Who provoked that mob to want to "hang Mike Pence?"

Here's where you run away from them again. :scared1:
I am seeing what a real pussy bitch is every time I talk to you. Fucking immoral piece of shit

Was there any investigation into who built and brought the FAKE "This Is Art" gallows there?
Of course not.
It was a stage prop then, and it's still a prop now.

They can’t help themselves.

If given the opportunity to be violent, they’re going to be violent.

What was never quite explained to us is why the “peaceful” protestors erected a gallows and brought zip-tie restraints.
~~~~~~
Lol...... For a minute I thought you were writing about BLM and Antifa.
They're innately violent and continue to remain so.
Given the fact they attacked more than 160 cities including Washington D.C. the White House and St. John's Episcopal injuring thousands of police, burning thousands of stores and murdering murdering people.
But hey, there was a protest in D.C. on January 6th., 2021 where protesters were attacked with tear gas, shot with rubber bullets and barraged with stun grenades when they finally rioted.
Notwithstanding the fact that there were provocateur's like Ray Epps, the tower guy and people like Sullivan, or the fact that two women were killed by the Police.

Was there any investigation into who built and brought the FAKE "This Is Art" gallows there?
Of course not.
Why?
Why were they shouting to hang Pence?
Why did they have weapons and zipties?
What were they intending to do brainiac? Explain it.

Of course not.
It just goes to show these immoral lying bastards will glom onto ANYTHING they think will give them the upper hand in their argument,. Put nothing past them and their ability to make shit up.
Of course not.
It was a stage prop then, and it's still a prop now

You said it was an Insurrection and it was not.

Of course it was. So far, we're up to 3 states acknowledging it was. And of course, it was exactly what the definition is I posted. You being stuck in a blind world of denial can never change that. Nor can it get those rotting in prison for seditious conspiracy out any time soon.

You said Ashley Babbitt deserve to die and she didn't.

Of course she did. She declared herself the tip of the spear of that violent mob by climbing up that window in a failed attempt to breach that police barricade, which was the last barrier between that violent mob and members of Congress. File her ashes under 'F' -- for fuck around and find out.

You said Trump is a pedophile and he is not.

Nope, I didn't say that. A pity you can't post without lying.

You are an immoral lying Savage. I thought humankind had moved Beyond people like you but I was wrong. You belong in a dark hole

Cries a retard who doesn't even know what a link is. :icon_rolleyes:

You said it was an Insurrection and it was not. You said Ashley Babbitt deserve to die and she didn't. You said Trump is a pedophile and he is not . You are an immoral lying Savage. I thought humankind had moved Beyond people like you but I was wrong. You belong in a dark hole
There was an insurrection. Babbitt died stupidly. Trump and Epstein had a case filed against them by a 14 year old who they raped. So if anyoone is immoral it's people who defend and excuse Trump.

I am seeing what a real pussy bitch is every time I talk to you. Fucking immoral piece of shit

LOL

Now you prove to be too stupid to even think up your own insults. :lmao:

You're such a fucking moron, all you can do is parrot back my insults to you. Thanks for letting me know they are really good insults.

:dance:

Forum List

Back