With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

So you can't or won't answer the question, and you still think people believe your bullshit.

That one is a pussy who can't answer questions. I've been trying to get him to answer these questions but he flat out refuses to answer them; which let's me know, he knows the answers obliterate his failed position...

1. Who provoked that mob to battle police to breach the outer barricades? This was BEFORE police fired tear gas at that mob. There was a guy there waving a baseball bat. Who provoked him to bust past police with a baseball bat?

2. Who provoked some in that crowd to want to break into the Capitol to "drag" politicians out and cut off their heads? That too was before police deployed tear gas.

3. Who provoked that mob to want to "hang Mike Pence?"

Why don't you tell me what they were planning to do. They had no weapons so.. pretty hard to take over a government like you say. Try to be coherent okay?

LOL

No weapons??

Some were armed with guns, bats, spears, hatchets, knives, stun sticks, bear spray....

Unarmed protesters versus armed policeman not exactly a fair fight. Police attacked first anyway. Keep lying to yourself. You'll believe yourself someday

You're still lying. I showed you video of Trump's Thugs attacking police at the outer barricades before police fired tear gas into the mob.

January 6th was a sham. It was like a party of trump haters. You really want to base our democracy on the Soviet show trial? Nobody believes you

from X julie kelly

Part of me is gratified by this (biden's)maniacal speech Last night.

Why? Because it proves we are prevailing over the J6 narrative. Biden, Matthew Graves, Merrick Garland, celeb J6 cops--their stunts over the past few days show they are LOSING control over Jan 6--a fedsurrection they thought for sure would not just take out Trump but the entire MAGA movement.

They thought it would end the GOP and result in mass defections to the Democratic Party. They thought it would end questions about the 2020 election.

They didn't think anyone would ever question what happened, how it happened, or expose the lies it was built upon. They thought their dirty secrets would be hidden forever.

But it's all collapsing right when they need the narrative to hold most. Jack Smith's J6 prosecution of Trump is teetering. SCOTUS could overturn the most common felony count.

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate. They don't blame Trump (aside from nearly 100 percent of Democrats) for January 6.

The public, according to WashPo poll, is split as to whether Jan 6 was mostly peaceful or violent.

And suspicion about the animating role of the FBI and other government agencies continues to grow.

That's why Biden is ranting and raving and cheering the imprisonment of political dissidents and denouncing truth seekers and pretending he's George Washington at Valley Forge.

THEY F*CKING LOST JANUARY 6.

It was never supposed to happen.

:cuckoo:

January 6th was a sham. It was like a party of trump haters. You really want to base our democracy on the Soviet show trial? Nobody believes you

from X julie kelly

Part of me is gratified by this (biden's)maniacal speech Last night.

Why? Because it proves we are prevailing over the J6 narrative. Biden, Matthew Graves, Merrick Garland, celeb J6 cops--their stunts over the past few days show they are LOSING control over Jan 6--a fedsurrection they thought for sure would not just take out Trump but the entire MAGA movement.

They thought it would end the GOP and result in mass defections to the Democratic Party. They thought it would end questions about the 2020 election.

They didn't think anyone would ever question what happened, how it happened, or expose the lies it was built upon. They thought their dirty secrets would be hidden forever.

But it's all collapsing right when they need the narrative to hold most. Jack Smith's J6 prosecution of Trump is teetering. SCOTUS could overturn the most common felony count.

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate. They don't blame Trump (aside from nearly 100 percent of Democrats) for January 6.

The public, according to WashPo poll, is split as to whether Jan 6 was mostly peaceful or violent.

And suspicion about the animating role of the FBI and other government agencies continues to grow.

That's why Biden is ranting and raving and cheering the imprisonment of political dissidents and denouncing truth seekers and pretending he's George Washington at Valley Forge.

THEY F*CKING LOST JANUARY 6.

It was never supposed to happen.

Sad how you can't post without lying.

That's a lie. Here's what the poll actually shows...

Mostly peaceful: 21%
Mostly violent: 50%

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate.

There is solid evidence [of fraud]: 33%
There is no solid evidence [of fraud]: 63%

Like I always say, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

Sad how you can't post without lying.

Mostly peaceful: 21%
Mostly violent: 50%

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate.

There is solid evidence [of fraud]: 33%
There is no solid evidence [of fraud]: 63%

Like I always say, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

polls are for fk and never tell the truth.

No it wasn't numbnuts only a few cherry picked videos were released you dumb fuck.

You're just describing the Tucker Carlson version of the Insurrection. Those of us who watched it live around the world, during lockdown, saw what happened as it happened, not the highly edited videos where little is happening.

You can tell yourself whatever gets YOU through the night, but the WORLD knows how gullible and stupid you are and we're won't EVER let you forget that you're being lied to.

You're just describing the Tucker Carlson version of the Insurrection. Those of us who watched it live around the world, during lockdown, saw what happened as it happened, not the highly edited videos where little is happening.

You can tell yourself whatever gets YOU through the night, but the WORLD knows how gullible and stupid you are and we're won't EVER let you forget that you're being lied to.
you're just discussing the demofks version. so what? Video doesn't lie. psst, neither will the FBI director, he won't answer were there fbi agents in the capitol ahead of the doors being opened? Hilarious, that means yeppers dumb fk canadian.

you're just discussing the demofks version. so what? Video doesn't lie. psst, neither will the FBI director, he won't answer were there fbi agents in the capitol ahead of the doors being opened? Hilarious, that means yeppers dumb fk canadian.

This isn’t the “Democrats’ version” of the January 6 insurrection. This is the live unedited version of the January 6 insurrection.

Video doesn’t lie? Just making that statement proves how gullible and stupid you are. The rest of the world knows better, and I suspect you do too, but since you’re paid to lie to the American people, you’ll keep trying to push your bullshit.

This isn’t the “Democrats’ version” of the January 6 insurrection. This is the live unedited version of the January 6 insurrection.
it's all it is. demofks can't con folks like me.
Video doesn’t lie? Just making that statement proves how gullible and stupid you are. The rest of the world knows better, and I suspect you do too, but since you’re paid to lie to the American people, you’ll keep trying to push your bullshit.
and yet you ignore the videos, why? Not that it's any of your fking business. I really don't care about demofk canadians.

that's most likely your gig. Mine is debunking your disinformation.

And yet, you did no such thing, Peewee
Lay off the smack. It rotted your brain. And you didn't have much to start with.

Forum List

Back