With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

She was a patriot cull. Murdered by the traitor. You need to get your eyes checked
Jan6 patriots day, day of cowards versus Patriots.

View attachment 885701

Patriot???

rotfl-gif.288736

Nothing was suppressed.

By the way, did you see the video of the barricade at the Senate Chambers? Guns drawn and aimed at the heads of the insurrectionists… but none of them were stupid enough to do wht Ashes did
Then why didn’t demofks release the videos?

They didn't.

Regardless, I showed you some other weapons that they brandished.
According to your fantasy world. You won't you only see what your cult says you can see. That's obvious. You only say what your cult says you can say that's obvious

According to your fantasy world. You won't you only see what your cult says you can see. That's obvious. You only say what your cult says you can say that's obvious

Nope. My link included pictures of some of the weapons brandished. That's not a fantasy.

LOLOL

Your words are meaningless. It's like you're scratching at me like a 4 year old girl. Meanwhile, Ashes Targetpractice died a traitor and the best part -- she' still dead and spread.
Dead but not forgotten. A grim reminder of how cowardly and pathetic you are.

This is idiotic. The obvious answer is that no one thought Trump’s supporters would turn into a massive violent mob that would require the capitol to be protected by thousands of national guard troops.

Exactly which is why the FBI embedded up to 200 agents to make sure the whole thing went up in smoke. Obviously they were more groups than the FBI involved....Antifa, homO, .....
It's leaking out a little at a time.

Forum List

Back