With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

I guess Thomas should revisit the decisions which overturned laws banning interracial marriage, too.

What a moronic leftist canard. No one wants to end interracial marriage but you, racist

Yep, exactly, the 10th amendment is completely clear but ignored by the Federal government because they want to ignore it because it severely limits their power.

The 10th is bolstered by the 9th that says just because a right isn't ceded to the government, it's no less of a right even if it isn't mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

Democrats are racists, liars, and authoritarian leftists. Don't agree with them? Be silent or be destroyed. Democrats don't bother with making valid arguments

As I have said:

Them: "My body my choice"

Also them, "GET THE SHOT OR LOSE YOUR JOB AND DIE ALONE!!"

On January 6, 1959, the Lovings pleaded guilty to the charge and were sentenced to one year in jail; however, the trial judge suspended the sentence for a period of 25 years on the condition that the Lovings leave the State and not return to Virginia together for 25 years. He stated in an opinion that:

'Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.'

The white supremist g5000 is still trying to end interracial marriage, which NO ONE supports but him

Racists have long used Genesis 9:18–29 to justify slavery and segregation.

On January 6, 1959, the Lovings pleaded guilty to the charge and were sentenced to one year in jail; however, the trial judge suspended the sentence for a period of 25 years on the condition that the Lovings leave the State and not return to Virginia together for 25 years. He stated in an opinion that:

'Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.'

Oh I'm sorry, does being a Judge mean that you're also a Biblical scholar? Because I don't see any Bible verses there; just some very ignorant pontificating. God did not want people of different religions to marry, for obvious reasons. But for race, no. You would have to contend with Ruth and Rahab--both honored in the Bible--to square that circle.

Since you like pontificating, I'll do my own. Racism is demonic.

The white supremist g5000 is still trying to end interracial marriage, which NO ONE supports but him
I'm just pointing out that the homophobes of today are using the exact same arguments of the racists who wanted to ban interracial marriage. They wave the Bible around to justify their hatred.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Oh I'm sorry, does being a Judge mean that you're also a Biblical scholar? Because I don't see any Bible verses there; just some very ignorant pontificating. God did not want people of different religions to marry, for obvious reasons. But for race, no. You would have to contend with Ruth and Rahab--both honored in the Bible--to square that circle.

Since you like pontificating, I'll do my own. Racism is demonic.
Genesis 9:18–29.

As I have said:

Them: "My body my choice"

Also them, "GET THE SHOT OR LOSE YOUR JOB AND DIE ALONE!!"

Oh, totally true. But it's so much more than that. A woman can't carry a gun to defend herself, she can't be a conservative, especially if she's not white. Democrats confiscate her pay check. Then they don't defend her from criminals or drugs or rape or slavery coming across the southern border. They don't protect her from crime in large leftist cities.

But with abortion, it's HER BODY! And nowhere else ...

I don't understand it. I don't mean that to brag. I mean I cannot understand why someone would think white people are so superior--and I'm white. Rather than stay in the warmer climates during the Ice Age, we basically got trapped on ice bergs and thus developed light skin and eyes. Every time I hear a white supremacist wail on, in my head I hear, "Yeah, vitamin D deficiency! Yay for bad timing like moving north just before the Ice Age! Yay for getting trapped on ice bergs!"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The funny thing is, Jesus spoke out against adultery but he never spoke out against homosexuals.

And yet the tard herd lines up behind Trump to lick his butthole.

Racists have long used Genesis 9:18–29 to justify slavery and segregation.

You would know. Get over it, that was six thousand years ago.

You may now go back to your irrelevant argument that no one supports, racist

I don't understand it. I don't mean that to brag. I mean I cannot understand why someone would think white people are so superior--and I'm white. Rather than stay in the warmer climates during the Ice Age, we basically got trapped on ice bergs and thus developed light skin and eyes. Every time I hear a white supremacist wail on, in my head I hear, "Yeah, vitamin D deficiency! Yay for bad timing like moving north just before the Ice Age! Yay for getting trapped on ice bergs!"
This forum is chock full of white supremacists.

The funny thing is, Jesus spoke out against adultery but he never spoke out against homosexuals.

g5000 still going with the thousands year old events arguments that no one but him supports because he's a racist ...

I'm just pointing out that the homophobes of today are using the exact same arguments of the racists who wanted to ban interracial marriage. They wave the Bible around to justify their hatred.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Except there are no verses in the Bible that condemn interracial marriage. There ARE verses that call homosexuality a sin. Hopefully you can see the difference.

You would know. Get over it, that was six thousand years ago.

You may now go back to your irrelevant argument that no one supports, racist
Nice try, dipshit. I am pointing out the same legal thinking used to overturn bans on interracial marriages can and has been used to overturn bans on gay marriages.

Clarence Thomas has conveniently left that out of his opinion, for obvious reasons.

You are dead right. Donald Trump is a horrid sinner. Sadly, we don't have anyone left to elect except sinners, as Jesus Christ is not on the ballot.

Except there are no verses in the Bible that condemn interracial marriage. There ARE verses that call homosexuality a sin. Hopefully you can see the difference.
You are clearly ignorant of the arguments racists have used to ban interracial marriage, and Genesis 9:18–29 is chief among those arguments.

Haters can always find a Bible verse to justify their irrational hatred. That's exactly why we are not a theocracy.

Forum List

Back