🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With the 4th largest proven oil reserves what is Iran's need for "peaceful purposes" nuclear program

You are an idiot.

What other country has threatened to use nuclear weapons?? None except for Iran.

North Korea is another country no one will trust with a nuke.

The fact that many countries have them doesn't mean anything. Any country having nuclear weapons does everything they can do to not need them. The threat of them is more than enough.

Grow the fuck up.

The U.S. has been proven to be a far more dangerous violent country than Iran. In the last 30yrs alone, how many countries has the U.S. invaded and how many people has it slaughtered in the process? Now compare that with Iran. So who has the more just argument for Nuclear capabilities? Something to ponder, no?

How many countries have we used a nuke on??

Something to ponder. No??

The U.S. is by far the most dangerous violent nation on earth. Iran couldn't match its brutality if it tried. Yet is the U.S. gonna give up its Nukes anytime soon?

No one will give up nukes. They are the best deterrent out there.

The problem comes when a country decides they will use them instead of just threaten with them.

Iran has already stated many times that they will kill every Jew they can in Israel and we of course are still the great satan.

If you are so stupid as to think the religious jihadist supporting mullahs won't pull the trigger then there is no hope for you at all.

Why does Israel have Nukes? Seems to be a pretty big double standard going on. Several nations have Nuclear Weapons. Why not Iran? You have to see how Iran sees this.

I could give a shit how Iran see's anything.

The point you miss is that Iran would launch an attack against us if they thought they could get away with it. The mullahs are religious zealots and bat shit crazy to boot.

Israel has nukes but hasn't used them. Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies. If not for their nukes I'm sure they would have been attacked again by the Arabs.

The empty promises and laughable accountabilty will gurantee Irans development of nuclear weapons.

Alas, another country will ensure they are never able to be used...

Thanks Israel !
you clearly don't know and don't care to know about what is actually in the agreement.

al qaeda and ISIS are American creations. Iran despises them. Next...

"Nuts!" to quote a famous American military commander

Facts matter

Iran despises al Qaeda and ISIS. They warned us not to intervene in Syria. ISIS was created by American, Saudi, and British Intelligence. It was created to kill Assad. Now Iran is forced to clean up our awful mess.

This has bridged into conspiracy territory.

This thread does NOT belong in the politics forum

Iran and Russia are currently trying to clean up our disaster in Syria. There would be no ISIS without U.S./Saudi/British intervention. They wanted Assad dead. Now everyone's paying the bloody price for that misadventure.

Nuclear power has the lowest cost per kilowatt hour.

The lowest.

Petroleum has the highest cost.

The highest.

So it makes economic sense to create electricity with nuke power instead of petroleum power. Then, all that domestic petroleum you didn't burn can be sold.

So you save money with nuke power, plus you make money selling all that domestic oil you didn't waste on electricity.

How fucking hard is this to understand?

Seriously.

The U.S. has been proven to be a far more dangerous violent country than Iran. In the last 30yrs alone, how many countries has the U.S. invaded and how many people has it slaughtered in the process? Now compare that with Iran. So who has the more just argument for Nuclear capabilities? Something to ponder, no?

The U.S. is by far the most dangerous violent nation on earth. Iran couldn't match its brutality if it tried. Yet is the U.S. gonna give up its Nukes anytime soon?

The problem comes when a country decides they will use them instead of just threaten with them.

Iran has already stated many times that they will kill every Jew they can in Israel and we of course are still the great satan.

If you are so stupid as to think the religious jihadist supporting mullahs won't pull the trigger then there is no hope for you at all.

Why does Israel have Nukes? Seems to be a pretty big double standard going on. Several nations have Nuclear Weapons. Why not Iran? You have to see how Iran sees this.

The point you miss is that Iran would launch an attack against us if they thought they could get away with it. The mullahs are religious zealots and bat shit crazy to boot.

Israel has nukes but hasn't used them. Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies. If not for their nukes I'm sure they would have been attacked again by the Arabs.
israel routinely attacks those 'enemies'
how often does the opposite happen?

True.

Because they are constantly fighting with everyone.

Why just in 6 century BC they invaded Sparta!

[Based on Iran's consumption per year of 3.6 trillion cubic feet Iran has 330 years of natural gas.
Which is exactly why they are a big exporter. If they don't use it, they can sell it.

So tell me again why with the 4th largest oil and the largest gas is Iran needing nuclear utilities.

Okay. The less oil and gas they burn, the more they can sell to other countries. For money.

I thought I used the smallest words possible, so even you could understand.

Let me know which words you do not understand.
Then why don't they use "Thorium" if it is more efficient but ONLY drawback is it can't be used for bombs?
Is that simple enough for you???
Here get some nuclear education...
Thorium Power Is the Safer Future of Nuclear Energy

I'm all in favor of them using Thorium if the want to sell their vast quantities of oil and gas!!!
Plus by selling their oil and gas they can build conventional power plants cheaper then nuclear as they have all the energy sources needed for free!

Israel retaliates against attacks made in their country. Suicide bombers, mortars and rockets. Israel has had to deal with them all. Of course they retaliate. We would too.

Why does the U.S. feel it has the right to decide?

[Based on Iran's consumption per year of 3.6 trillion cubic feet Iran has 330 years of natural gas.
Which is exactly why they are a big exporter. If they don't use it, they can sell it.

So tell me again why with the 4th largest oil and the largest gas is Iran needing nuclear utilities.

Okay. The less oil and gas they burn, the more they can sell to other countries. For money.

Then why don't they use "Thorium" if it is more efficient but ONLY drawback is it can't be used for bombs?

I used to work in the nuclear power field. There is nothing you can teach me, dumbass.

And you once again demonstrate you have not read the agreement.

One of the terms of the agreement is for Fordow to be converted to peaceful nuclear power use.

I used to work in the nuclear power field. There is nothing you can teach me, dumbass.

And you once again demonstrate you have not read the agreement.

One of the terms of the agreement is for Furdow to be converted to peaceful nuclear power use.
The anti Iran nutters want a war with Iran..

Why is it our business?

Ask Paulitican.

He's the one who says Iran should have a nuke because other country's have nukes and he sees absolutely nothing wrong with Iran having a nuke.

Although I would like to see a decrease in nuclear arms around the world, Iran having one would assure they would never be invaded by the US.

Exactly. Iran would be crazy not to acquire Nuclear Weapons. They saw what happened right next door to em. If Hussein had Nuclear Weapons, there wouldn't have been a U.S. invasion. Strategically speaking, Iran needs Nuclear Weapons.

Why does the U.S. feel it has the right to decide?

Jesus are you stupid. That's what being a super power is all about.

Israel retaliates against attacks made in their country. Suicide bombers, mortars and rockets. Israel has had to deal with them all. Of course they retaliate. We would too.
when is the last time a foreign nation attacked israel?

Forum List

Back