Within a few short years, homosexuals have gone from persecuted to persecutors...

What about people who like to have sex with children?..

They are called pedophiles- and if they act on those desires- they are called criminals.

People who act on their desires to have sex without the consent of others- and children are not capable of providing consent- are committing crimes.

Those who want to have consensual sex with other adults- are not.
If brought up the "right" way, by a devout homosexual or some other sophisticate, an indoctrinated --- sorry educated ----child would be willing to consensually engage in any sort of sex for say, toys or candy or a puppy or even a pat on their little heads.

So you really think that children can consent to have sex with an adult?

Really?

I will say this again- get some help.

Before your deviant and disturbed thoughts lead to the harm of others.
. YOU have the Gaul to call me a deviate!

I do have the gall to to call you a deviant because you believe that a child can consent to sex with an adult.

I am not going to be asking Asterix to call you a deviate.
Asterixcover-asterix_the_gaul.jpg
No quite the contrary, I'm sarcastically pointing out that you are a deviate who doesn't care in the least what deviate sexual activity may do to society and that includes children ---- just so long as YOU get the sex you want the way YOU want it and all the accommodations to go along with it!

They are called pedophiles- and if they act on those desires- they are called criminals.

People who act on their desires to have sex without the consent of others- and children are not capable of providing consent- are committing crimes.

Those who want to have consensual sex with other adults- are not.
If brought up the "right" way, by a devout homosexual or some other sophisticate, an indoctrinated --- sorry educated ----child would be willing to consensually engage in any sort of sex for say, toys or candy or a puppy or even a pat on their little heads.

So you really think that children can consent to have sex with an adult?

Really?

I will say this again- get some help.

Before your deviant and disturbed thoughts lead to the harm of others.
. YOU have the Gaul to call me a deviate!

I do have the gall to to call you a deviant because you believe that a child can consent to sex with an adult.

I am not going to be asking Asterix to call you a deviate.
Asterixcover-asterix_the_gaul.jpg
No quite the contrary, I'm sarcastically pointing out that you are a deviate who doesn't care in the least what deviate sexual activity may do to society and that includes children ---- just so long as YOU get the sex you want the way YOU want it and all the accommodations to go along with it!

See the difference between yourself and myself is that I know that children cannot consent to sex. So I can protect children from people who don't know that children cannot provide consent.

Yes- I do believe that American adults should be able to purchase contraception- I think that American adults should be able to read Catcher in the Rye. I believe that American adults should be able to have consensual sex with each other- without the government extending into our bedrooms to say what kind of sex is legally allowable.

You don't believe in any of those things.

If a known nazi came in and bought a regular sheet cake, and was refused, there would be a problem.

This baker had sold regular products to these gays with no problem.

If the same nazi wanted to buy a cake decorated with a nazi symbol on it, the baker should have the right to not supply the decoration

If a known nazi came in and bought a regular sheet cake and was refused- there would be no problem.

If some guy wanted to buy a cake decorated with a nazi symbol on it, any baker can still refuse it with no problem.

There is no law in the United States which says anyone has to sell a cake to a Nazi because he is a Nazi.

The baker never refused to sell a cake to the gays. He had before.

I thought we were talking about the nazi's!

If a known nazi came in and bought a regular sheet cake and was refused- there would be no problem.

If some guy wanted to buy a cake decorated with a nazi symbol on it, any baker can still refuse it with no problem.

There is no law in the United States which says anyone has to sell a cake to a Nazi because he is a Nazi.
I firmly believe that GOD will have the last say in this matter and it will not be a "gay" one for those involved..

Yet you are very concerned with telling everyone else what we should or should not do for someone who believes your god will have the last say.
My job is to warn you and those assisting you. You have been warned. Now what results will be on your head and not mine. America was once great, but it didn't get that way by dragging along all the filth from the Old World along. It sought GOD and His will. Maybe it will do that once more... That is my prayer.

I firmly believe that GOD will have the last say in this matter and it will not be a "gay" one for those involved..

Yet you are very concerned with telling everyone else what we should or should not do for someone who believes your god will have the last say.
My job is to warn you and those assisting you. You have been warned. Now what results will be on your head and not mine. America was once great, but it didn't get that way by dragging along all the filth from the Old World along. It sought GOD and His will. Maybe it will do that once more... That is my prayer.

My job is warn against filth like you that believe that children can provide consent to having sex

You: an indoctrinated --- sorry educated ----child would be willing to consensually engage in any sort of sex

The baker never refused to sell a cake to the gays.

Yes he did. The couple attempted to order a wedding cake. Mr. Phillips refused the sale.

He had before.

Irrelevant to the discrimination that occurred. The Colorado Public Accommodation requires full and equal goods and services, the baker cannot refuse some services while providing them to others if the reason is based on one of the classes listed in the law.

>>>>

So then he must decorate a cake with nazi designs.

Nice world you created

[Q I suspect that a Jewish baker would not be expected by anyone to accommodate any Nazi celebration in either delivery or decoration of a cake. .

There is not a law in the United States which would require any baker to bake any cake for any Nazi. That you bring up such bullshit just shows how influenced you are by the partisan right wing talking points.

But the very same laws which tell any baker (in some states) that they have to bake a cake for a couple- regardless of their sexual orientation- also tells Jewish bakers that they have to bake a cake for a Christian couple- and that Christian bakers have to bake cakes for Jewish couples.

If a known nazi came in and bought a regular sheet cake, and was refused, there would be a problem.

If the same nazi wanted to buy a cake decorated with a nazi symbol on it, the baker should have the right to not supply the decoration

And the baker never refused to sell a cake because they were gay

Yes he did. The couple attempted to order a wedding cake. Mr. Phillips refused the sale.

He had before.

Irrelevant to the discrimination that occurred. The Colorado Public Accommodation requires full and equal goods and services, the baker cannot refuse some services while providing them to others if the reason is based on one of the classes listed in the law.

>>>>

Nice world you created

Which class does the Nazi cake fit within exactly?

Here let me quote you the Colorado Public Accommodation law:

Protected classes for places of public accommodation are: Race, Color, Disability, Sex, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), National Origin/Ancestry, Creed, Marital Status and Retaliation

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A disability (arguably so- but not by any legal definition)
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

There is not a law in the United States which would require any baker to bake any cake for any Nazi. That you bring up such bullshit just shows how influenced you are by the partisan right wing talking points.

But the very same laws which tell any baker (in some states) that they have to bake a cake for a couple- regardless of their sexual orientation- also tells Jewish bakers that they have to bake a cake for a Christian couple- and that Christian bakers have to bake cakes for Jewish couples.

Was the baker the Nazi- or was the customer a Nazi?

He had before.

>>>>

Nice world you created

Protected classes for places of public accommodation are: Race, Color, Disability, Sex, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), National Origin/Ancestry, Creed, Marital Status and Retaliation

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

Look at your list, where is wedding listed?

Again, the baker serves(d) gays. He had no problem with that.

Was the baker the Nazi- or was the customer a Nazi?

It appears the customer is a gay nazi.

I am not the one who thinks that children can consent to have sex with an adult.

You are, however, the one who defends having children over to sick, immoral perverts, and allowing said perverts to corrupt the public school system in order to indoctrinate children into these filthy perversions.

Even if you're not one of these perverts yourself, you are no better than they, and in defending them, you willingly make yourself an accomplice to their evil.

It does little good to deny anything about whether children can consent to anything, when you so openly defend putting children into such dangerous and corrupting situations.

My job is warn against filth like you that believe that children can provide consent to having sex

You: an indoctrinated --- sorry educated ----child would be willing to consensually engage in any sort of sex
12 years old is the Biblical age of consent. And the fact is gays are encouraging teenagers to experiment! They are indoctrinated and a very evil influence. Premarital sex of any sort is wrong. And I know of no godly parent who would desire that their child dabble in sex.

HOWEVER, the best example is that of the parents. Parents need to lead through proper example, and that means standing by their convictions and not giving into intimidation. They must also behave as they wish their children to behave. "Do as I say, and not as I do," never works.

Last edited:

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

The very concept of such “protected classes” blatantly violates the letter and the spirit of the Equal Protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment; defining certain classes of people as being “more equal” than others. It's a concept straight out of Orwell's Animal Farm.

I'll point out that while there is nothing in the Bill of Rights that hints at any of the “protected classes” that you've enumerated, the right to hold what opinions, beliefs, and political positions one will, and to express them appropriately, is very strongly affirmed in the First Amendment. It is therefore much less justifiable, under the Constitution, to discriminate against anyone for his political beliefs (no matter how disagreeable you may find those beliefs), than to discriminate against anyone for any of the criteria that you've listed.

The poor little christians. poor little babies! For thousands of years they murdered people and silenced people! Now they're whining about being told to be respectful towards other people that have just as much rights as they.

Grow up you morons.

The poor little christians. poor little babies! For thousands of years they murdered people and silenced people! Now they're whining about being told to be respectful towards other people that have just as much rights as they.

Grow up you morons.

Science Rocks, unless it’s biology.

Then, not so much?

Right?

Grow up you morons.
You know very little. Christians have not been murdering people for THOUSANDS of years. They haven't even existed for 2 thousand years yet. You pagans burned babies by the millions on alters and killed babies and children who were not the desired gender or had birth defects. That was your norm. And you still perform that ritual on a daily bases at abortion clinics.

You turned murder into spectator sports, and captured nations into slaves. You made sensuality the center of everything and sex a means to climb social ladders. It's not enough for homosexuals to play marriage, they what everyone else to play along with them or else!

The real way to respect any individual is to be completely honest, but YOU are're interested in the truth --- YOU wish to live only for today.

He had before.

>>>>

Nice world you created

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

Weddings are not people.

Again the baker had a problem selling a cake to the gay couple- which is why they never got a wedding cake from him.

But tell me more about the Nazis

Grow up you morons.
You know very little. Christians have not been murdering people for THOUSANDS of years. They haven't even existed for 2 thousand years yet. You pagans burned babies by the millions on alters .

'you pagans'? LOL

Why do you think that he worships Ishtar or some other god besides your god?

Regardless of how long Christians have been murdering and torturing in the name of Jesus worldwide- we do know that you persecuted gays in America for 200 years in the name of Jesus.

Now that the Supreme Court has stopped your persecution- you feel like you are the victims.

Even though Christians are still virtually in charge of the entire country.

He had before.

>>>>

Nice world you created

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

Weddings are not people.

Again the baker had a problem selling a cake to the gay couple- which is why they never got a wedding cake from him.

Grow up you morons.
You know very little. Christians have not been murdering people for THOUSANDS of years. They haven't even existed for 2 thousand years yet. You pagans burned babies by the millions on alters .

'you pagans'? LOL

Regardless of how long Christians have been murdering and torturing in the name of Jesus worldwide- we do know that you persecuted gays in America for 200 years in the name of Jesus.

Now that the Supreme Court has stopped your persecution- you feel like you are the victims.

I don't see how you can say this. I'm sure Hillary Clinton would call herself a "Christian", and yet I imagine that her Progressive Ideology takes a front seat to her "Christian" ethics. Sorry, but not everyone who says "LORD! LORD!" is one of GOD's children. And many are a "Christian" of convenience. This simply means that such a person will agree with and play along with whomever is passing out the lute (money, votes, whatever).

As a Christian, I really don't wish to be in charge, I wish to be allowed to preach the GOSPEL freely, and be left alone. Unfortunately, there are those who take issue with my beliefs and either want to silence them or make living a godly life a living nightmare through lawsuits, slander, insults, insinuations, and downright lies. They also want to limit the scope of my mission field while expanding their own.

In reality I'd like to be able to knock on your door and invite you to my church and if you were not interested, I'd be sad but not wanting to sue you. On the other hand there are those who not only wish to be accommodated, they demand recognition as well!

Last edited:

>>>>

Nice world you created

Are Nazi's a race?
A color?
A gender?
A sexual orientation?
A National Origin?
A creed?
A marital status?

Weddings are not people.

Grow up you morons.

'you pagans'? LOL

I don't see how you can say this. I'm sure Hillary Clinton would call herself a "Christian", and yet I imagine that her Progressive Ideology takes a front seat to her "Christian" ethics. Sorry, but not everyone who says "LORD! LORD!" is one of GOD's children. And many are a "Christian" of convenience. This simply means that such a person will agree with and play along with whomever is passing out the lute (money, votes, whatever).

As a Christian, I really don't wish to be in charge, I wish to be allowed to preach the GOSPEL freely, and be left alone. Unfortunately, there are those who take issue with my beliefs and either want to silence them or make living a godly life a living nightmare through lawsuits, slander, insults, insinuations, and downright lies. They also want to limit the scope of my mission field while expanding their own.

In reality I'd like to be able to knock on your door and invite you to my church and if you were not interested, I'd be sad but not wanting to sue you. On the other hand there are those who not only wish to be accommodated, they demand recognition as well!

Is your life a living nightmare, then?

Forum List

Back