Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Current event in the news proves once again just how old and out of touch with reality you Leftist really are.
Listen Edsel, I am not a leftist in any sense of the term. I am retired public school teacher and administrator that does not tolerate morons using a broad brush to make comments about public education that are simply not true. I don't care if you are a liberal or conservative. Wrong is wrong. Azog is wrong.

Listen Edsel, I am not a leftist in any sense of the term. I am retired public school teacher and administrator that does not tolerate morons using a broad brush to make comments about public education that are simply not true. I don't care if you are a liberal or conservative. Wrong is wrong. Azog is wrong.
Explain how my opinion is wrong. If I believe that DJT was a good president and Joe Biden disagrees, which of us is right and which of us is wrong?

You are out of touch with reality.

The public education system is one of the most dangerous places a child in America could be.

My comments are for the informed members on this forum.

Please do not strain your single digit IQ while trying to discern actual reality when it is being discussed here.

Perhaps you would be safer ranting your DELUSIONS in some other TDS thread.

What ranting are you speaking of?

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

Democrats cheated in 2020 , absolutely nothing was done about it , so no way democrats will lose in 2022 or 2024 . They have perfected their craft . Until something is done about these cheats why bother voting.

There aren’t two choices in many cases. People simply limit themselves to two choices by their own will

There really are only 2 choices. I voted for a independent in 2016. In 2020, I realized that I had in effect voted for Trump. In 2020, I voted for Biden because Biden was the only one who was going to beat Trump and Trump had to go.

There really are only 2 choices. I voted for a independent in 2016. In 2020, I realized that I had in effect voted for Trump. In 2020, I voted for Biden because Biden was the only one who was going to beat Trump and Trump had to go.
It took you four years to realize what happened with your vote in 2016?

In 2022 Dems get to run on.....

Trumpism
Covid
Voter Suppression
Saving Roe vWade
Healthcare
Low cost education

I’m cool with that

Biden was in charge and nazi style governing is forcing Americans to get a vaccine or lose your job. Thank God Trump is running again and Biden is making sure he succeed. Thousands of young people are starting to yell fuc# Biden. Proof there is sanity coming back.

I suppose George Washington was a Nazi for mandating his troops receive a smallpox vaccine. Today every state in the union has mandates for vaccines that children must receive before they enter school. Trump is running to turn this into Nazi state. Republicans are laying the groundwork by attacking voting rights. That is what dictators do.

I suppose George Washington was a Nazi for mandating his troops receive a smallpox vaccine. Today every state in the union has mandates for vaccines that children must receive before they enter school. Trump is running to turn this into Nazi state. Republicans are laying the groundwork by attacking voting rights. That is what dictators do.
So I need a vaccine card to work, so you think voter id is voter suppression

Forum List

Back