Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Flag-Israel.jpg

Here's the vampires garlic. Heh.

Keep drawing attention to this thread.....the more kids
awakened the better.

you have never awakened anyone Angelo you are a nobody and a liar and fool you have been owned and proven wrong.

Deal with it BOY.

Keep posting your lies and proving how much you are my bitch.

Have you read the August 6th memo? Its vague as fuck. "Osama Bin Laden determined to strike the US'. Which narrows the field to our entire nation.

There were 70 active investigations, with the focus on bombing attacks on federal buildings.
They had attacked the World Trade center years earlier and had said that they would attack it again.

Keep trolling my threads and drawing attention
to them....bringing in more newcomers every day.:26:
Drawing attention to what? The fact that you are completely clueless and because of that you continue to post garbage?

It's good that people are pointing out your idiocy for everyone to see. Including newcomers.

You mean like the part of the video with Richard Gage?

Gage was voted out/removed from AE911 because of his crazy beliefs regarding COVID. They asked him to resign, he refused, so they voted him out.

Oh yes. William Rodriguez.

The guy who, on the day of 9/11, described his experience as:
RODRIGUEZ: I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin.

William needed to embellish his story as time went on because he started going in front of crowds to do his presentations. It went from being a "rumble" to "a massive explosion from below that lifted him up off the floor". "A big rumble" is FAR less impressive than "a massive explosion from below that lifted him up off the floor".

Come on Angelo...

:rolleyes:

Richard Gage was ousted from AE911 and Lee's "documentary" because of his crazy views on COVID.

Forum List

Back