Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Well over a 1000 architects and engineers disagree with you and witness testimony’s validate them.witnesses reported hearing explosions in the basement of the towers BEFORE the plane struck above,you them on tv a speaking about it and have their clothes all torn up and rubble all over their face and everything,some said while running downstairs to escape they heard explosions and found saw some of the people with their faces blown off,you trying to tell me all these witnesses are lying? I don’t think so,they got nothing to gain by lying and they gave their testimony’s on live tv thst very day as well. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wt7 is the crux of the coverup you can’t get around,you cannot explain why it collapsed when it was not hit by a plane or why some of the other buildings that were much closer to the towers and had far more extensive damage done to them and much more serious fires why they all remained standing yet bld 7 collapsed.:cuckoo:

I triggered langley shill confederate soilder i see.He is angry throwing objects at the wall after i took him to school explosives brought the towers down.:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like a bunch of dust to me...

3-The-complete-demolition-of-the-North-Tower-.jpg
dude toddsterPARROT is a shill from Langley,I figured you knew this after all this time so i dont understand why you reply to him/.

Toddsterparrot,Skylar,soupnazi,misterbleat,confederate soldier are all paid shills from langley sent by their bosses paid to troll 9/11 threads.Irosie is a paid shill from Israel sent here by them.Nobody should ever reply to them.DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

soupnazi i dont think is even a poster,that poster is just a bot it seems,same with confederate soldier.

Unkotore sadly is not a paid troll like those others are i mentioned,He is just a lonely old man with the mind of a three year old who has the mods in his pockets.He has the most think skin of any poster here,he whines to the mods like a little baby does with their mommy over the most tiny things in the world.

Last edited:
What the FBI is purported to be holding is information that links members of the Saudi Royal family to the 911 hijackers.

There's zero indication that FBI had specific preknowledge of 911 or actionable intel.

If you have such evidence, by all means present it. But I suspect you're just quoting whatever some ginger on youtube told you to think again.
GOOD BOY. I'll see to it your jingle is in the mail !

Well over a 1000 architects and engineers disagree with you and witness testimony’s validate them.witnesses reported hearing explosions in the basement of the towers BEFORE the plane struck above,you them on tv a speaking about it and have their clothes all torn up and rubble all over their face and everything,some said while running downstairs to escape they heard explosions and found saw some of the people with their faces blown off,you trying to tell me all these witnesses are lying? I don’t think so,they got nothing to gain by lying and they gave their testimony’s on live tv thst very day as well. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wt7 is the crux of the coverup you can’t get around,you cannot explain why it collapsed when it was not hit by a plane or why some of the other buildings that were much closer to the towers and had far more extensive damage done to them and much more serious fires why they all remained standing yet bld 7 collapsed.:cuckoo:
I understand.
Well over 1,000 architects and engineers disagree with you.
My concern is knowing the truth withheld by the FBI.

In the first collapse the north tower would have jack-knifed down, the south would have probably collapsed about 5 -10 floors and stopped up there.....tower 7 should have never collapsed.

But it didn't so why mention it. You're an expert at nothing.

OK Angie, I'll step in here to debunk one of the erroneous things the guy in the video said about the "explosions."

As that building collapsed, the smoke and dust of the collapsing floor is compressed under very high pressure. One of the few places it has to go is back into the ventilation system where naturally, since the ducts above have all been crushed and flattened, it must be forced downward and out through all the ducts and vents below! And naturally, the most will come out the closest ducts with less and less coming out explosively the farther from the collapsing floor you go.

That fits perfectly in line with what material science would predict and that is exactly what the video shows. These were not explosions or detonations in the conspiratory sense because if they were, they would be accompanied with light and flame and flashes of burning content; instead, we see just what you would expect, black smoke from the floors above.

About a second before each floor collapsed, there was an explosive violent venting of smoke and dust from above forced out from all the ventilation ducts. Anyone still alive on these floors was either explosively blow out the windows by the high pressure of the escaping air or spent their last second or two engulfed in a swirling, black, thick choking cloud of opaque dirt and never saw the floor above them crush them like a bug. Horrible.

Forum List

Back