Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

As that building collapsed, the smoke and dust of the collapsing floor is compressed under very high pressure.
Study the core structure...

The collapse would not have been happening that fast......look up the law of momentum conservation, and realize both Twin towers had 47 thick core columns around the elevator shafts.....FROM the ground up 12 inch square 2" thick steel box columns like oak trees. 47 of them.!!!

Build 2 snowmen, one normal and one around a sturdy 4x4....now push down with a backhoe....the one with a 4x4 will lift the backhoe's wheels up and then break the pole eventually....the othe one pulverized to slush.

Get the picture yet ?

The collapse would not have been happening that fast......look up the law of momentum conservation, and realize both Twin towers had 47 thick core columns around the elevator shafts.....FROM the ground up 12 inch square 2" thick steel box columns like oak trees. 47 of them.!!!

Build 2 snowmen, one normal and one around a sturdy 4x4....now push down with a backhoe....the one with a 4x4 will lift the backhoe's wheels up and then break the pole eventually....the othe one pulverized to slush.

Get the picture yet ?

The collapse would not have been happening that fast

How fast should it have happened? Post the calculation.

Get the picture yet ?

Yep. I fully understand the construction of these buildings. I have about 20 hours of detailed analysis of these buildings saved to video. I will also give your link concerted study. However, I still see no problem with the collapse and several flaws in the video and article:
  • A significant part of each building was above the impact site, about 20-25% roughly.
  • When that section of the building failed, it likely involved several floors failing together, in other words, about 30-40 feet of the building vertically around where the plane hit.
  • The mass of the entire building above that point suddenly DROPPED DOWN as a result, taking with it all of its accelerating kinetic energy.
  • That energy had 30-50 feet to build up momentum.
  • The moment of impact with the next stable, undamaged floor below saw not just the mass of the building above, but about 5X as much effective mass at the moment of impact, the Instantaneous Load or Mass, known as Moment of Inertia. This is much like the difference between holding a 20 pound weight over your head vs. someone dropping a 20 weight on your head from 30-50 feet above! In the latter, your hands do not experience 20 pounds of weight when trying to catch the weight, but maybe 100-150 pounds of force AT THE INSTANT OF IMPACT. At that instant, your arms feel as though it is trying to stop hundreds of pounds.
  • This would cause the floor below to fail instantly, being far exceeded in its load rating.
  • As each floor failed, the floors below had even MORE weight and impact to deal with!
  • The natural result of all this is that yes, once started, the building would collapse in a slightly accelerating fashion as all falling objects do. To do less, these towers would have collapsed and fell over SIDEWAYS spilling the collapsing matter out in an oblique direction to relief the kinetic force.
Physics survives. There is nothing unexpected here to me nor any violation of physical laws nor need for some clandestine effort to destroy the buildings from within needed that I can see.

But I'll read through your article a second time later again when I have the chance.

Last edited:
Yep. I fully understand the construction of these buildings. I have about 20 hours of detailed analysis of these buildings saved to video. I will also give your link concerted study. However, I still see no problem with the collapse and several flaws in the video and article:
  • A significant part of each building was above the impact site, about 20-25% roughly.
  • When that section of the building failed, it likely involved several floors failing together, in other words, about 30-40 feet of the building vertically around where the plane hit.
  • The mass of the entire building above that point suddenly DROPPED DOWN as a result, taking with it all of its accelerating kinetic energy.
  • That energy had 30-50 feet to build up momentum.
  • The moment of impact with the next stable, undamaged floor below saw not just the mass of the building above, but about 5X as much effective mass at the moment of impact, the Instantaneous Load or Mass, known as Moment of Inertia. This is much like the difference between holding a 20 pound weight over your head vs. someone dropping a 20 weight on your head from 30-50 feet above! In the latter, your hands do not experience 20 pounds of weight but maybe 100-150 pounds of force AT THE INSTANT OF IMPACT.
  • This would cause the floor below to fail instantly, being far exceeded in its load rating.
  • As each floor failed, the floors below had even MORE weight and impact to deal with!
  • The natural result of all this is that yes, once started, the building would collapse in a slightly accelerating fashion as all falling objects do.
Physics survives. There is nothing unexpected here to me nor any violation of physical laws nor need for some clandestine effort to destroy the buildings from within needed that I can see.

But I'll read through your article a second time later again when I have the chance.
So prove it.

So prove it.
I don't need to prove physics. The laws of physics are immutable and already well-proven. While I'm sure you can hold 50 pounds over your head, if I dropped 50 pounds on you from ten feet above, you would run out of the way and not even try to catch it for obvious reasons!

As to the actual building, to demonstrate the effect or test it, I would either need to build a highly detailed physical model or create a perfect model in a computer. Just ask yourself, when the WTC collapsed, if is was so outlandish for them to fall like that, wouldn't there have been 10,000 experts everywhere screaming foul at the tops of their lungs?

Instead, hundreds of people did dozens of studies, wrote books, did TV specials and none of them thought anything wrong with the buildings collapsing.

So no, I don't have the means to build an actual or computer model of the WTF to prove anything, but others do. Since the official story is a terror attack, then it behooves YOU to come up with some video somewhere by an architectural engineer who did a computer analysis of the buildings which conflicts with the official record indicating that the buildings COULDN'T have collapsed from these plane impacts!

I would very much like to study that engineering analysis because if someone can demonstrate to me that 9/11 was an "inside job" I would be very interested.

Notice, I'm not even going into what the possible MOTIVE could be to deliberately destroy your own trade center killing thousands of people and badly damaging the largest city in the country.

Get the picture yet ?
Angelo,

How about YOU study the core structure.

You are again pushing bullshit that you have been told is wrong. You even acknowledged you were wrong and corrected yourself. Now you're going back to the incorrect crap you tried to spread before?

What idiocy is this anyways?!

:auiqs.jpg:

The core columns were NOT "12 inch square, 2 inch thick steel box columns from the ground up".

And your snowman example... What a joke!

Hey Angelo!

What if I built two of the same snowmen, both with a sturdy 4x4 in the middle? What if I then dropped one of those snowmen on the top of the other snowman from a height of 12 feet? I suppose you think the dropped snowman would stop when it impacted the snowman below and both snowmen would stay pristine, one on top of the other?

Angelo,

Let's hit you with some knowledge and maybe you won't look so stupid when pushing your crapola. I doubt it though.

Below is a partial screenshot of as blueprint from the 3rd floor core plan. Columns 1001, 1002, and 1003 are circled in red. They were three columns making up the outer ring of 47 columns. Between them would have been the elevator door access at various levels. The dimension in the green circle is 2'-3". Know, do those look like 12" x12" square columns to you?
boxcolumns.jpg

Moving on. Below is a partial screenshot of the same three core columns (1001, 1002, 1003, circled in red) except at the 84th through 86th floor levels. Do those look like BOX COLUMNS made of 2" thick steel plate? Those are "I" Beams.
IBeams.jpg

But you just go on with your bad self and keep looking the fool because you (obviously) have no clue whatsoever as to what you are talking about.

Now explain to all of us here how those 47 core columns are going to arrest a 208' x 208', 4" thick concrete floor from coming down upon them without breaking the concrete floor apart? Are do you think the impacting 4" concrete floor (and trusses) are going to stay intact when impacting the 47 columns below? Or would it break apart?

How did this structure collapse Angelo? The upper "block" was supported by the lower "block"? Why did everything come apart?

Get the picture yet ?

Get the picture yet ?

I bet this Colin norris cat has a LOT of friends.

Trolls aside,......:rolleyes:

Conveniently, this video always gets skipped over.

The fact is you are implying there was some government conspiracy. Again, your big mouth and pymatised intelligence is on show.
You have nothing to support that and th e lot of you jerks shouldn't be allowed to post lies.

I don't need friends especially if idiots like you continue.

I triggered langley shill confederate soilder i see.He is angry throwing objects at the wall after i took him to school explosives brought the towers down.:auiqs.jpg:
You took ME to school? You didn't even say anything to me in this thread, and in the other threads, everything has been debunked by myself and others. You don't know how to do anything but find conflicting "evidence" videos on the internet and insert emojis into replies.

Angelo,

How about YOU study the core structure.

You are again pushing bullshit that you have been told is wrong. You even acknowledged you were wrong and corrected yourself. Now you're going back to the incorrect crap you tried to spread before?

What idiocy is this anyways?!

The core columns were NOT "12 inch square, 2 inch thick steel box columns from the ground up".

And your snowman example... What a joke!

No snowman ever collapsed because of fire!!!

Get the picture yet ?

Your snowman analogy is problematic, as it wasn't one solid core going up the center, but rather 47 smaller "cores" going up. The thickness of the steel also decreased the higher it got.

You took ME to school? You didn't even say anything to me in this thread, and in the other threads, everything has been debunked by myself and others. You don't know how to do anything but find conflicting "evidence" videos on the internet and insert emojis into replies.

Leave poor LA RAM FAN alone.
He was once touched by a Jew. Still hasn't recovered.

Forum List

Back