Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Dumbass Fucking Clownshoes post, numb nuts. You and your mutant mouth breathing humps believing all the conspiracies are the stellar example of why America needs Cloroxing of the Gene Pool.

I‘m surprised you even have internet out there where the buses don’t roam.

By the way, you might want to attend an ESL class…you sure can’t express a cogent thought.
You sound like one of those JFK CIA deniers.

Being 61, maybe I'll hear the truth about 9/11 by the time I'm 102

Why would they remove it?
It's another dot which connects all the other dots together revealing the truth...... and if Google is who you are referring to as they, then they are entangled in the same multi-conglomerate of Corporations who are connected in one way or another and have a collective vested interest and suppressing as many facts as possible.... particularly keeping the truth from the American people....

I don't think they want to answer too many questions about why the firefighters and everyone else who breathed in the dust around Ground Zero are getting these 'diseases' they've never seen before.
R.gif

It's another dot which connects all the other dots together revealing the truth...... and if Google is who you are referring to as they, then they are entangled in the same multi-conglomerate of Corporations who are connected in one way or another and have a collective vested interest and suppressing as many facts as possible.... particularly keeping the truth from the American people....

He's one witness. So what?

Forum List

Back