Zone1 witnessing to a catholic

but praying to Mary, Saints, Angels, and believing that salvation is via strict adherence to utterly fraudulent sacraments, or that a guy called pope can intercede on your behalf is definitely not Christian, this is because it is definitely not biblical!
I don't know what faith you think you are describing, but it is not the Catholic faith. Why do people have to make up things about Catholics and the Catholic faith to find something to criticize?

Some are, yes, but...
This is getting a bit difficult for me to understand u. My thinking is that it's either Catholics are Christians, Catholics are not Christians, or it's too complicated and I don't know yet.

Are u saying one of the first two or are u still thinking about it? My thinking is that only our Creator knows what's in people's hearts and he's not telling us.

This is getting a bit difficult for me to understand u. My thinking is that it's either Catholics are Christians, Catholics are not Christians, or it's too complicated and I don't know yet.

Are u saying one of the first two or are u still thinking about it? My thinking is that only our Creator knows what's in people's hearts and he's not telling us.
No, its not even remotely difficult at all, there will be some Catholics who probably get it, I was a once a Catholic and I never said a prayer to Mary, never purchased an indulgence, ect ect. You are overthinking things it seems, if you are a catholic and you pray exclusively to God/Jesus and ignore all of the paganism, you could very well be alright, and again this is based upon all being true, and not just superstition. However, when you start adding in the pagan idolatry, which is exactly what 85% of Roman Catholicism is, exactly what Mary worship is, what praying to so-called saints is, purchasing indulgences, referring to a man as Father, ect ect, you have fully departed from the Christian faith.

If you have issues with these things, take them up with God/Jesus, these are not my opinions on Catholic paganism, go right to the source and read it for self! There is one way to God and one way only, and it is not praying to a "queen of heaven," saints, angels, statues, or buying early outs from mini-hell for self, family, or friends, there is only the one way. Literally speaking, everything else the catholic church is selling is not gonna get you to that one way, don't take my word for it, go read the bible, the vast vast majority of you never ever do, or more likely you cherry pick from it. I did the same exact thing, it often made my head swim. What I am telling you, is there very well are good people involved in Catholicism, and more than a few of them could be saved, but those few are not praying to the queen of heaven, there is no queen of heaven....

No, its not even remotely difficult at all, there will be some Catholics who probably get it, I was a once a Catholic and I never said a prayer to Mary, never purchased an indulgence, ect ect. You are overthinking things it seems, if you are a catholic and you pray exclusively to God/Jesus and ignore all of the paganism, you could very well be alright, and again this is based upon all being true, and not just superstition. However, when you start adding in the pagan idolatry, which is exactly what 85% of Roman Catholicism is, exactly what Mary worship is, what praying to so-called saints is, purchasing indulgences, referring to a man as Father, ect ect, you have fully departed from the Christian faith.

If you have issues with these things, take them up with God/Jesus, these are not my opinions on Catholic paganism, go right to the source and read it for self! There is one way to God and one way only, and it is not praying to a "queen of heaven," saints, angels, statues, or buying early outs from mini-hell for self, family, or friends, there is only the one way. Literally speaking, everything else the catholic church is selling is not gonna get you to that one way, don't take my word for it, go read the bible, the vast vast majority of you never ever do, or more likely you cherry pick from it. I did the same exact thing, it often made my head swim. What I am telling you, is there very well are good people involved in Catholicism, and more than a few of them could be saved, but those few are not praying to the queen of heaven, there is no queen of heaven....
So what I'm getting now is that while u said at the beginning of this thread "Catholics aren't Christians", now ur saying (with a lot of words) something like "it depends..." I like that a lot better than "Catholics aren't Christians, I'd say this is an improvement.

Are u aware that in the Bible, a person doesn't have to call himself a Christian to be able to turn to Christ and God? Nowhere in the Bible have I seen "You have to be a Christian to go to heaven".

So what I'm getting now is that while u said at the beginning of this thread "Catholics aren't Christians", now ur saying (with a lot of words) something like "it depends..." I like that a lot better than "Catholics aren't Christians, I'd say this is an improvement.

Are u aware that in the Bible, a person doesn't have to call himself a Christian to be able to turn to Christ and God? Nowhere in the Bible have I seen "You have to be a Christian to go to heaven".
Hey sport, stop with the silly-ass "what you get now" BS! You want to troll then go fuck off, I am not playing around with you douche bags any longer, its been explained to you in "exacting detail," you don't like it, tough shit! Go run ass to a book store and obtain self a bible and start in arguing with it, and do away with the stupid, clumsy assed gotcha idiocy you seem intent upon. Its really very simple, and it has been patiently explained to you repeatedly, if you are an actual believer, which most of you likely are not, but if you are, then you must conform to exactly what the book instructs you to do for desired salvation, and the recipe for that event does not call for the adding in of pagan idolatry to the mix, if you actually read the book, you'd already know this, because he(Jesus)tells you in no uncertain terms what happens to the lost folk who do add in the paganism, or alter the message in any capacity! :wink:

Hey sport, stop with the silly-ass "what you get now" BS!...
Maybe it's the fact that you seem to rarely if ever answer a direct question and then seem to wishywash your way through what u do share. I can't tell where ur at so if that offends you then we're done.

Cheers

I do know things about the Roman Catholics, and I know there are unbiblical beliefs among them, they are not anything like a cult, they generally have their own private lives, yet they will trust the priests in the church for what they should learn, still, it is not right to say that there are no saved believers among them. Any number in that church could be saved already with the needed faith of the gospel which is shown in the Bible. Believers all generally have mistaken beliefs about some things, that doesn't have anything to do with salvation, and this is apparent in any forum site where Christian believers are in communication, where it is seen they disagree on things, even about those which some Bible passages speak.

I do know things about the Roman Catholics, and I know there are unbiblical beliefs among them, they are not anything like a cult, they generally have their own private lives, yet they will trust the priests in the church for what they should learn, still, it is not right to say that there are no saved believers among them. Any number in that church could be saved already with the needed faith of the gospel which is shown in the Bible. Believers all generally have mistaken beliefs about some things, that doesn't have anything to do with salvation, and this is apparent in any forum site where Christian believers are in communication, where it is seen they disagree on things, even about those which some Bible passages speak.
If you're saved, you would leave the rcc asap.

...Any number in that church could be saved already with the needed faith of the gospel which is shown in the Bible. ...
If you're saved, you would leave the rcc asap.
The world "save" shows up in the Bible hundreds of times. There are so many times that the word is used in the old testament that we have to accept the fact that the Jews also were "saved". If the Jews were saved, then we have to accept that a Roman Catholic can be saved. We've already established that there are good Roman Catholics.

The world "save" shows up in the Bible hundreds of times. There are so many times that the word is used in the old testament that we have to accept the fact that the Jews also were "saved". If the Jews were saved, then we have to accept that a Roman Catholic can be saved. We've already established that there are good Roman Catholics.

Forum List

Back