Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

I'm adding to the list of those that won't go to heaven. Seems many of my fellow evangelicals have missed this or twisted it so they can bypass this fact. I'm calling them out on it.

I'm adding to the list of those that won't go to heaven. Seems many of my fellow evangelicals have missed this or twisted it so they can bypass this fact. I'm calling them out on it.

You left off the next part. The disciples then ask, "who then can go to Heaven"? Jesus answers "With God all things are possible".

As always Jesus had a great point. It is difficult (but not impossible) for wealthy people to go to Heaven because they are comfortable--it is then easy to trust their riches and not God. It does not mean they WILL NOT go to Heaven.

In looking at the wealthy men we've elected, the odds aren't in their favor. They obviously want wealth. That alone is a sin.

I am wondering if you do not know what a eunuch is or if you're being purposely deceptive.

either is a distinct possibility.

Interesting isn't it that some are born that way but others aren't?

Right--a birth defect. This happens. Tragically.

That is not homosexuality. It is not a birth defect. Or are you making that case?
All human behavior exists on a continuum

There have been homosexuals ever since there have been people.

So in a purely behavioral science analysis it is "normal" for a percentage of any human population to be homosexual.

All human behavior exists on a continuum

There have been homosexuals ever since there have been people.

So in a purely behavioral science analysis it is "normal" for a percentage of any human population to be homosexual.

There have also been psychopaths. That is also "normal". But also...not normal, nor moral.

Of course, in your worldview, it matters not. We are simply molecules in motion. Spacedust on an outbound rock bound for destruction. Nothing matters.

There have also been psychopaths. That is also "normal". But also...not normal, nor moral.

Of course, in your worldview, it matters not. We are simply molecules in motion. Spacedust on an outbound rock bound for destruction. Nothing matters.
What's immoral about 2 consenting adults in a loving relationship?

Nothing.

What's immoral about 2 consenting adults in a loving relationship?

Nothing.

By your reasoning, since psychopathy also occurs in the population, this is also moral.

But at any rate, what is "moral"? We are a collection of space dust; molecules in motion. We are rotating on an outbound rock waiting to die. **shrug**

By your reasoning, since psychopathy also occurs in the population, this is also moral.

But at any rate, what is "moral"? We are a collection of space dust; molecules in motion. We are rotating on an outbound rock waiting to die. **shrug**
Psychopathy itself is neither moral nor immoral. It is just a label we have hung on a constellation of psychological measures.

Homosexuality is neither moral nor immoral.

Now we can certainly denounce the behavior of a psychopath especially if that behavior is murder, rape or other crimes against others but those crimes are also part of the continuum of human behaviors and the fact that we cannot rid society of these behaviors is proof that we never will.

Is any relationship between two consenting adults immoral if that relationship harms no one else?

And morality is relative as it always has been.

The Bible is a collection of very old writings. Particularly with the New Testament, we have no idea who wrote a great deal of it. And it has been edited/redacted so many times, that what is left is unrecognizable when compared to some of the oldest scrolls in existence.
As well as it only a small portion of the original texts.
No one should rely on the Bible as a rule book for faith. It is simply no more than a collection of old letters written by people whose motives we do not know, who certainly were not ordained by God to write.

"But I say to you, anyone who looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Matthew 5:28

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10
That's where the "no seed spiling cums in"
Ask Monika

Forum List

Back