Woke for thee but not for me. Example of a do gooder leftist who's so concerned about the plight of refugees...

Hypocrisy is rampant nowadays, contributing to the collapse of the West we all know is coming while simultaneously China rises for their reign. Cops, politicians, media all screaming "YOU are the bad people, not us!" . I bet even within their own circles and Echo Chambers they know what is going on but they are too hypocritical to admit it.

Yeap, them in a nutshell. Let's never forget the poor abused rich people who had 50 (not hundreds of thousands mind you), but 50 refugees shipped to their little old place where the poor black abused obama lives with his husband.

Just like the Martha's Vineyard debacle. The LibTards there are all about “inclusion” and taking in “refugees” and “equal opportunity for all” UNTIL, UNTIL they show up on THEIR doorsteps. Then it's NO WAY, JOSE'. Such absolute hypocrites. I wonder how many Demwits on this site are willing to open their personal homes and lower their personal “walls” to let these illegal aliens in. Not a friggin' one of them.

😆 Remember when ted kennedy, who's current resident is eternal torment, protested wind farms off the coast of "Martha's Vinyard?"

This was when they still sold us that there was a giant mythical hole in the ozone that they somehow fixed with the "Montreal Protocol" and that was the craze. WINDFARMS IN THE OCEAN.

BUT

They were going to build them within their view of the long COASTAL RESIDENTS of MARTHA'S VINYARD. (BTW, that place once banned all blacks from even visiting there and Sammy Davis Jr wasn't allowed to attend the JFK election victory party there jn 1960.)

Aaaaaanywaaaay

This shit reminds of that shit for some reason. It's related. Believe me, it's related. They are such pathetic hypocritical gasbags.

And you people claim to be children of God..
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back