🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woke PBS Battle Looks at Woke But White Ken Burns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Ken Burns ruined his series on baseball by harping over and over and over and over about blacks being segregated from whites in the early days of baseball. And spent a nanosecond on the fact baseball did more to break down walls than anything else in society.

So I have no sympathy watching the woke eat one of their own.

Ken Burns ruined his series on baseball by harping over and over and over and over about blacks being segregated from whites in the early days of baseball. And spent a nanosecond on the fact baseball did more to break down walls than anything else in society.

Really.

And what might these "walls" be that baseball broke down? You know, while it was keeping blacks out?

Really.

And what might these "walls" be that baseball broke down? You know, while it was keeping blacks out?
Who was hiring blacks and putting them in front of customers in 1947?

I’ll wait.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.
You don’t need to prove you’re an ignorant moron. We already know.

Ken Burns is a talented mother-fucker. His work has brought massive positive attention to PBS, and entertained tens of millions of people on many occasions.

If there is a Black lesbian who is similarly talented, bring it on. Until then...

Ken Burns is a talented mother-fucker. His work has brought massive positive attention to PBS, and entertained tens of millions of people on many occasions.

If there is a Black lesbian who is similarly talented, bring it on. Until then...
I give Burns a B+. A if he wasn’t a woke moron who feels the need to spew his wokeness.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Hey I ain't the one who made a claim in his OP and then had to run away from it. :scared1:

I'm quite familiar with both baseball and the Burns series on it. So I axed you a question. And you're hiding.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Hey I ain't the one who made a claim in his OP and then had to run away from it. :scared1:
Not my job to educate people who don’t know water is wet or the sun comes up in the East.

Really.

It was the first major professional sport to integrate.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Not my job to educate people who don’t know water is wet or the sun comes up in the East.

Actually it is your job. You took it on when you made the claim.

Not many yokels would expend four posts in a row to highlight the fact that they can't back up their shit.

Last edited:

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

1. Find one little quibbling point he is actually wrong about and pretend he is right for 100 posts
2. Shove a pineapple up his own ass while doing so
3. Run away like a sniveling shit when he get tired of the pineapple.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Not many yokels would expend four posts in a row to highlight the fact that they can't back up their shit.
Hilarious. Keep displaying your total ignorance to everyone, this is fun.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

1. Find one little quibbling point he is actually wrong about and pretend he is right for 100 posts

OP's posting plan:

1. Pull some made-up shit out of his ass, hope that nobody calls him on it
2. Melt into a puddle when Pogo shows up and asks for a receipt
3. Repeat step 2

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

OP's posting plan:

3. Repeat step 2
Is that why you can’t name anyone hiring blacks in 1947?

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

OP's posting plan:

3. Repeat step 2
Is that why you can’t name anyone hiring blacks in 1947?

Is that why you can't back up your own post number one?

We sit, and we wait. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

OP's posting plan:

3. Repeat step 2

Most deluded idiot on the board Pogo, wondering if you had to work at it or are you a natural fucking idiot.

Really.

I’ll wait.

Soooooooooo no answer.

Quelle surprise.

Pogo's posting plan

OP's posting plan:

3. Repeat step 2

Most deluded idiot on the board Pogo, wondering if you had to work at it or are you a natural fucking idiot.

Once again for the Illiterati....

OP makes claim in post one.
Pogo asks clarification in post two.
Every post thereafter OP just goes humma humma humma.

If I had that many hummas I'd open a middle eastern restaurant.

Really.

The color barrier was in place in the early days of the game and no one disputes that. However, it was gradually dismantled over time and more and more black players were allowed into the leagues.

I believe this is what he’s referring to.

Really.

The color barrier was in place in the early days of the game and no one disputes that. However, it was gradually dismantled over time and more and more black players were allowed into the leagues.

I believe this is what he’s referring to.

Actually it was dismantled in 1947 in one swell foop. Jackie Robinson became the first MLB black player since Moses Fleetwood Walker.

But that has nothing to do with what the OP claimed, which was that [Burns] quote, "sent a nanosecond on the fact baseball did more to break down walls than anything else in society". And that point was completely OUTSIDE the whole "color line". Burns complet.ely covered the gap between Walker and Robinson. OP doesn't even want to hear about that. He seems to resent that Burns did cover it.

So I axed him what he was talking about by said "walls" -------- and he doesn't know. Which makes all of us.

Me, I don't make an assertion without knowing I can back it up, but maybe that's just me.

Forum List

Back