Woke Pillow Dies a Predictable Death

Everybody knows that the first step in manufacturing pillows is putting together an “activist advisory board.”

i'm just surprised how quickly the Liberals threw him under the bus and refused to support his Liberal Pillow. Hogg was employing millions of highly paid strictly unionized pillow workers,paying them enough to make sure they were earning enough to buy a pillow.
You miscalculated as much as Dave congrats you are both humans..Still

Everybody knows that the first step in manufacturing pillows is putting together an “activist advisory board.”

i'm just surprised how quickly the Liberals threw him under the bus and refused to support his Liberal Pillow. Hogg was employing millions of highly paid strictly unionized pillow workers,paying them enough to make sure they were earning enough to buy a pillow.
His usefulness is about spent now. He'll walk the long way down Cindy Sheehan Highway.

He's just a young minor child of about 10. So brainwashed and such a pitiful looking face. Wouldn't you be mad at the world with a face like that?

He'd be a perfect match for Greta Thunberg. She would become Greta Hogg and they'd have ten children.

Except, they'd all grow up to be Republicans and would vote for Barron Trump in the 2038 presidential election. Barron would win and David Hogg would curl up in his closet in a fetal position, chew on his pillow, and cry himself to sleep.

What a fuckin' loser. :auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone here actually have a My Pillow?

I have a couple of high-dollar down pillows which I love, but wouldn't be averse to trying a My Pillow...

My wife and I both have them, they're good for the price. Lindell made a good pillow to sleep on.

A Hogg Pillow just sounds like something for pillow-biters..

5b5b7db79bc4a.jpeg
I heard he got the idea after stuffing his dirty grannies undies in a pillowcase for more support. He loved the smell of the pillow too.

David Hogg........................Change that name fruit cake.

His usefulness is about spent now. He'll walk the long way down Cindy Sheehan Highway.

He's just a young minor child of about 10. So brainwashed and such a pitiful looking face. Wouldn't you be mad at the world with a face like that?

He'd be a perfect match for Greta Thunberg. She would become Greta Hogg and they'd have ten children.

Except, they'd all grow up to be Republicans and would vote for Barron Trump in the 2038 presidential election. Barron would win and David Hogg would curl up in his closet in a fetal position, chew on his pillow, and cry himself to sleep.

Greta Hogg...................LOLOLOL

Hogg's conservative neighbors would have to supply the Baby Batter for Greta to have 10. I don't think Hogg would be able to penetrate an inch.

The problem with Hogg is that he misconstrued his hundreds of thousands of "likes" to his pillow company idea on Twitter as for an actual product customer base.
Libtards have a concentration span of gnats, and fads on Twitter rarely last more than 24 hours with modern young people.
I am sure that every time you started or tried any type of entrepreneur endeavors you suck-ceded yugely.
I've had success and failure.
Having said that, I never started a business out of knee-jerk reactions and spite. Nor did I copy someone else's idea, then go online like a spoilt brat looking for likes from other spoilt brats.
Hogg just came across as the bitter one in this debacle.

You miscalculated as much as Dave congrats you are both humans..Still
The little fuckterd brought this all on himself. That punk wasn't even at the school that day. He raced there and he was a , Victim. Fuck that little bastard.

Forum List

Back