🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman arrested for live streaming her raping a 4 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the dumbest thread I've seen today, and I've even read some of MindWars', so that's saying something.
Why anyone would defend this woman's actions is beyond me, and why OP would think so is even murkier logic. Just another of Steve's contributions smearing every African American he can. A real patriot, that one.

Suggesting that both Iceweasal and Dogmaphobe are in the KKK because they both condemned this piece of human filth is completely fucking disgraceful.

Again this situation has NOTHING to do with race, but because a few people are unable to address the situation because the piece of human filth is Black is just pathetic.

there is no defense simply as that....she confessed to this if i am not mistaken....you know most of the time when you are the sitter.....anything sexual becomes a call to mom...wee ones love to pat and play with themselves when you change their diapers....little boys are proud of their parts and glad to show them....i just add stuff like that to the daily report....how fucking sick does one have to be to commit this type of act....perversion comes in all creeds and colors....

the experts say you dont have memories before the age of 4 ish....lets hope that is true and it does not set the child back in life....

there is no defense simply as that....she confessed to this if i am not mistaken....you know most of the time when you are the sitter.....anything sexual becomes a call to mom...wee ones love to pat and play with themselves when you change their diapers....little boys are proud of their parts and glad to show them....i just add stuff like that to the daily report....how fucking sick does one have to be to commit this type of act....perversion comes in all creeds and colors....

the experts say you dont have memories before the age of 4 ish....lets hope that is true and it does not set the child back in life....

My eldest he turned 4 years-old in December and if ANYONE went near him I would shoot the piece of human filth myself.

If ANYONE went near him or ANY of my children the piece of human filth would be saying Hello to my Glock 17 or my Glock 19.

This is the dumbest thread I've seen today, and I've even read some of MindWars', so that's saying something.
Why anyone would defend this woman's actions is beyond me, and why OP would think so is even murkier logic. Just another of Steve's contributions smearing every African American he can. A real patriot, that one.

Suggesting that both Iceweasal and Dogmaphobe are in the KKK because they both condemned this piece of human filth is completely fucking disgraceful.

Again this situation has NOTHING to do with race, but because a few people are unable to address the situation because the piece of human filth is Black is just pathetic.
"Suggesting that both Iceweasal and Dogmaphobe are in the KKK because they both condemned this piece of human filth is completely fucking disgraceful."

link? lol

"Suggesting that both Iceweasal and Dogmaphobe are in the KKK because they both condemned this piece of human filth is completely fucking disgraceful."

link? lol

Intellegence? lol

Seems someone can't post any proof to support their childish claim that the woman was an "Obama voter"...another day of baseless posts...

Seems someone can't post any proof to support their childish claim that the woman was an "Obama voter"...another day of baseless posts...

Again, and for the final time, answer the 2 questions and Pupps will explain it so even you can understand it.

link? lol

Intellegence? lol
intellegence? lol

you used this thread to troll and bait, and to do that you claimed that the woman in the op was most probably an obama voter. highly irrelevant, and stupid.

now in this thread one can witness awesome pearl clutching about posters allegedly being called racist for condemning the woman in the op. alternative history, alternative facts. and fake news, as there was no live streaming, lol.

Again, and for the final time, answer the 2 questions and Pupps will explain it so even you can understand it.
No posts, no links, just your childish assertions???...gee, I'm surprised..
Anyone else want to post a link to help this imbecile out????
His stupid post that the woman was an "Obama voter???"

Ahhh, but Lucy, the OP was presented because the perp is black so double rewards--he thought he'd also accuse Democrats of defending her, although no one has. Neither of these reasons for a thread deserves any kind of defense. We know you will shoot child sex offenders on the spot. The pedophiles among us are forewarned to stay off your territory. But that is neither here nor there.
There have no doubt been pedophiles of every hue arrested in the past week. I dealt with them often enough in my previous job to know they aren't rare, sad to say. Impugning the motives of the OP is valid.

Ahhh, but Lucy, the OP was presented because the perp is black so double rewards--he thought he'd also accuse Democrats of defending her, although no one has. Neither of these reasons for a thread deserves any kind of defense. We know you will shoot child sex offenders on the spot. The pedophiles among us are forewarned to stay off your territory. But that is neither here nor there.
There have no doubt been pedophiles of every hue arrested in the past week. I dealt with them often enough in my previous job to know they aren't rare, sad to say. Impugning the motives of the OP is valid.
How dare you tell the truth in a non partisan, non racist manner...

Here is the OP in it's entirety sans the link.

"I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity."

Exactly which part would you like to impugn?

An aspect of paedophilia that's not drawn attention to is that women do this also, however it's more a male situation, but there are women paedophiles and also they come from every walk of life, they can be a Judge, a teacher, a lawyer or they could clean the streets or have no job at all.

I myself think that paedophilia needs more discussion in society, it's still semi-taboo to have an open discussion about this, probably because it's the most repulsive and heinous of subjects and not something that's comfortable to discuss, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed more widely.

I also think that suicide and suicidal tendency needs more widespread discussion, because those souls are possibly the most alone in the world with their suffering, but that's for a different thread.

"I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity."

Read my prior posts and if that doesn't make it clear, ask someone else to put it in simpler words for you. I don't really think you're that stupid; I've said my piece on this.

Read my prior posts and if that doesn't make it clear, ask someone else to put it in simpler words for you. I don't really think you're that stupid; I've said my piece on this.

Translation - there is nothing to impugn.

So many sick people hiding in the shadows. A lot of it has to do with drug usage and a hopeless life.

I forgot, your previous job must have been interesting if somewhat traumatic.

So many sick people hiding in the shadows. A lot of it has to do with drug usage and a hopeless life.

Well there are a lot of drug addicts who don't sexually assault and/or sexually molest children. I don't make any exceptions for these monsters on any level.

Well there are a lot of drug addicts who don't sexually assault and/or sexually molest children. I don't make any exceptions for these monsters on any level.
Correct, but drug usage, lack of education, proper upbringing, poverty, mental illness, these are all contributing factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back