🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman arrested for live streaming her raping a 4 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you are too stupid to see that your last post was blank...lol.
Are you claiming your reading impairment is due to blindness now?

How novel of you as you flail around.
So you really have no article, links, statements to post???...did I already tell you that you are full of bullshit????

Now you're just stuck on a racist repeat rant. Got anything else? You are becoming rather boring.
Still waiting on your links, statements or proof, trying to ignore the issue isn't winning you any points...
Seems like your usual bullshit...
So again, where is your proof that she is an Obama voter???...waiting.

You've become a boring waste of time. Have fun swirling around the drain with your racist hate.
So no links or proof...lol...
Next time don't speak with your asshole...

You just displayed the contents of your mind...

Answer Pupps questions and you will be forced to acknowledge the accuracy of Pupps statement. Tis you that is what you claim others to be.

So you really have no article, links, statements to post???...did I already tell you that you are full of bullshit????

Now you're just stuck on a racist repeat rant. Got anything else? You are becoming rather boring.

For the idiot portion of the left, a person doesn't have to say anything racist to be called a racist. All they have to do is object to things like the rape of children if it happens to have been perpetrated by a black person.

They pull the same shit when it comes to Muslims.

Answer Pupps questions and you will be forced to acknowledge the accuracy of Pupps statement. Tis you that is what you claim others to be.

For the idiot portion of the left, a person doesn't have to say anything racist to be called a racist. All they have to do is object to things like the rape of children if it happens to have been perpetrated by a black person.

Sounds like a line from stormfront...

In post #6, she referred to "kkk boy".

What do you THINK she is referencing?

.....or do you think at all?
She is absolutely TERRIFIED of being considered a racist. She took a look at the pic of the perp, and noticed that she is black.
So you are trying to excuse your racism by deflecting to her???...lol...alright.

Thanks for making my point.

If one objects to a black women raping a 4 year old boy while streaming the event, they are "racist"

Damn, I miss the days when the left was liberal.
So you are trying to defend you racism???...okay.
Damn, I miss the days when conservatives had balls enough to admit their racism...

Are you really as utterly retarded as you appear?
You are as utterly racist as you appear...

Here is a special ribbon for a special guy.

687474703a2f2f6d656c616e69726f62696e736f6e2e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30342f773757453141652e706e67

Pupps knows. That tool is just boring the shit outta Pupps with his stuck on rewind posts. No talent, no game.

You have a link to support your bull shit???..
Of course not...

Look at the OP and go to the link. What do you see? How did that group vote in Barry's elections?

Get back to Pupps, flake.
So you really have no links, cites, statements, articles or anything factual...right????
So it's really a case of you are "full of bullshit..."

FAIL
Yes, you have....
Is this to be a running string of failures from you???...

Twas not Pupps that failed. Pupps made specific points that you can't refute and have refused to do so. Misdirection and false narratives didn't work for Hellary nor shall they for you in this thread.

Care to address the points or are you just trolling and spamming the thread?

If someone is Black you say they must be an Obama voter... if a Black person admits they voted for Trump you not only gladly accept them but cheer them on as a hero... do you not see the problem in that?

If someone is Black you say they must be an Obama voter... if a Black person admits they voted for Trump you not only gladly accept them but cheer them on as a hero... do you not see the problem in that?
She black and insane. Not just black.

So you are trying to excuse your racism by deflecting to her???...lol...alright.

Thanks for making my point.

If one objects to a black women raping a 4 year old boy while streaming the event, they are "racist"

Damn, I miss the days when the left was liberal.
So you are trying to defend you racism???...okay.
Damn, I miss the days when conservatives had balls enough to admit their racism...

Are you really as utterly retarded as you appear?
You are as utterly racist as you appear...

Here is a special ribbon for a special guy.

687474703a2f2f6d656c616e69726f62696e736f6e2e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30342f773757453141652e706e67
613-hillary-clinton-kkk-940.png

Hey brother, that internet thingy ain't for everybody....

Look at the OP and go to the link. What do you see? How did that group vote in Barry's elections?

Get back to Pupps, flake.
So you really have no links, cites, statements, articles or anything factual...right????

FAIL
Yes, you have....

Twas not Pupps that failed. Pupps made specific points that you can't refute and have refused to do so. Misdirection and false narratives didn't work for Hellary nor shall they for you in this thread.

You're just as retarded as that Reconasswipe. Read Pupps post and answer the questions. Do so and you'll find Pupps post is accurate.

FAIL
Yes, you have....

You're just as retarded as that Reconasswipe. Read Pupps post and answer the questions. Do so and you'll find Pupps post is accurate.
Trying to be made a dumb ass by two separate posters in one thread...lol.
Such ambition...

Yes, you have....

Such ambition...

Pupps post was a baited trap. Both of you took it and are too stupid to even see it. Up your game.

A brick and a dumpster would save us a lot of money.

You assume anything kkk boy says is true.

If it is, she'll get tried and convicted.....no matter how much you wish this were the Wild West.

Now run along like a good little boy
Jillian exhibits a pattern of trying to diminish and marginalize others. Comments like "Now run along like a good little boy" is clear evidence of this. I have not even been here a week and I already see this pattern with her.

Let me tell you something, sweetheart, being able to throw around snark is not impressive if that is all you do. And that IS all you do. It does not convey any message other than making you appear to be an empty, vapid twit. You use your snark to mask the fact that you are unable to discuss these matters upon which you comment. Or maybe you are intelligent enough to converse but lack confidence. I do not know. Given your shitty personality I don't care either.

So, in classic Jillian-ese, please ....

INSERT VAPID JILLIAN SNARK HERE I.e.,

Run along little boy
Go cry to mommy
Aren't you precious, honey
You are so cute
You are adorable
Isn't it past your bedtime

P.S., Stop acting like such a bitch to other people. IT is not attractive, and Fuck knows you are going nowhere on your personality.

Here is how her mind processes information:

She is absolutely TERRIFIED of being considered a racist. She took a look at the pic of the perp, and noticed that she is black. Since she is terrified of being considered a racist, she is absolutely compelled to find some way to defend her, so instead of saying there is anything wrong with the actions involved, she goes after the poster of the article, instead.

This is pretty much the entire regressive M.O. in a nutshell. They will tolerate all manner of evil as ling as it arises from a group not their own. They have been so conditioned by their fear that it is a sacred cow to them.

This situation has nothing to do with race and anyone who thinks it does is lower than whale shit.

This situation is about this creature, who cannot even be considered human, and the heinous thing it's done to a child and regardless of what race any of these monsters are they should be taken out and shot.

Anyone who disagrees is simply just a piece of garbage themselves.

Yes, you have....

Such ambition...

Pupps post was a baited trap. Both of you took it and are too stupid to even see it. Up your game.
Sure sonny...sure it was....
Now where's the proof that supports your silly assed claim that the woman was an Obama voter???

Such ambition...

Now where's the proof that supports your silly assed claim that the woman was an Obama voter???

Answer the 2 questions, then Pupps will explain it to you. Screeching won't help you.

A brick and a dumpster would save us a lot of money.

You assume anything kkk boy says is true.

If it is, she'll get tried and convicted.....no matter how much you wish this were the Wild West.

Now run along like a good little boy
Jillian exhibits a pattern of trying to diminish and marginalize others. Comments like "Now run along like a good little boy" is clear evidence of this. I have not even been here a week and I already see this pattern with her.

Let me tell you something, sweetheart, being able to throw around snark is not impressive if that is all you do. And that IS all you do. It does not convey any message other than making you appear to be an empty, vapid twit. You use your snark to mask the fact that you are unable to discuss these matters upon which you comment. Or maybe you are intelligent enough to converse but lack confidence. I do not know. Given your shitty personality I don't care either.

So, in classic Jillian-ese, please ....

INSERT VAPID JILLIAN SNARK HERE I.e.,

Run along little boy
Go cry to mommy
Aren't you precious, honey
You are so cute
You are adorable
Isn't it past your bedtime

P.S., Stop acting like such a bitch to other people. IT is not attractive, and Fuck knows you are going nowhere on your personality.

Here is how her mind processes information:

She is absolutely TERRIFIED of being considered a racist. She took a look at the pic of the perp, and noticed that she is black. Since she is terrified of being considered a racist, she is absolutely compelled to find some way to defend her, so instead of saying there is anything wrong with the actions involved, she goes after the poster of the article, instead.

This is pretty much the entire regressive M.O. in a nutshell. They will tolerate all manner of evil as ling as it arises from a group not their own. They have been so conditioned by their fear that it is a sacred cow to them.

This situation has nothing to do with race and anyone who thinks it does is lower than whale shit.

This situation is about this creature, who cannot even be considered human, and the heinous thing it's done to a child and regardless of what race any of these monsters are they should be taken out and shot.

Anyone who disagrees is simply just a piece of garbage themselves.

The morons here calling people racist for objecting are no better than the child rapist, itself.

Such ambition...

Answer the 2 questions, then Pupps will explain it to you. Screeching won't help you.

What we have in this thread is an attempt at deflection to make the thread about race and not about another child being violated in the most hideous way by another waste of human skin.

It's not even a good attempt at a deflection either.

This is the dumbest thread I've seen today, and I've even read some of MindWars', so that's saying something.
Why anyone would defend this woman's actions is beyond me, and why OP would think so is even murkier logic. Just another of Steve's contributions smearing every African American he can. A real patriot, that one.

Such ambition...

What we have in this thread is an attempt at deflection to make the thread about race and not about another child being violated in the most hideous way by another waste of human skin.

It's not even a good attempt at a deflection either.

Boring actually.

This is the dumbest thread I've seen today, and I've even read some of MindWars', so that's saying something.
Why anyone would defend this woman's actions is beyond me, and why OP would think so is even murkier logic. Just another of Steve's contributions smearing every African American he can. A real patriot, that one.

It's only a dumb thread because a few people attempted a very sub-standard attempt at deflection.

The OP article isn't dumb, this because I don't consider the rape of or ANY SORT of sexual molestation of a child to be either dumb or not a serious situation.

That the few people who attempted the very sub-standard attempt at deflection have not condemned this monster seemingly because she's Black and that would be racist or something is just both absolutely pathetic and also fucking disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back