🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman arrested for live streaming her raping a 4 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ZA"http://rickwells.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/613-hillary-clinton-kkk-940.png(Gmmbumhhhmmmbbmb bb v vb vdb v vx g
This is the dumbest thread I've seen today, and I've even read some of MindWars', so that's saying something.
Why anyone would defend this woman's actions is beyond me, and why OP would think so is even murkier logic. Just another of Steve's contributions smearing every African American he can. A real patriot, that one.

Suggesting that both Iceweasal and Dogmaphobe are in the KKK because they both condemned this piece of human filth is completely fucking disgraceful.

Again this situation has NOTHING to do with race, but because a few people are unable to address the situation because the piece of human filth is Black is just pathetic.
Ahhh, but Lucy, the OP was presented because the perp is black so double rewards--he thought he'd also accuse Democrats of defending her, although no one has. Neither of these reasons for a thread deserves any kind of defense. We know you will shoot child sex offenders on the spot. The pedophiles among us are forewarned to stay off your territory. But that is neither here nor there.
There have no doubt been pedophiles of every hue arrested in the past week. I dealt with them often enough in my previous job to know they aren't rare, sad to say. Impugning the motives of the OP is valid.

Here is the OP in it's entirety sans the link.

"I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity."

Exactly which part would you like to impugn?
Read my prior posts and if that doesn't make it clear, ask someone else to put it in simpler words for you. I don't really think you're that stupid; I've said my piece on this.
So he has achieved his goal....made a dumb ass by two separate posters in one thread...

So many sick people hiding in the shadows. A lot of it has to do with drug usage and a hopeless life.

Well there are a lot of drug addicts who don't sexually assault and/or sexually molest children. I don't make any exceptions for these monsters on any level.
Correct, but drug usage, lack of education, proper upbringing, poverty, mental illness, these are all contributing factors.

Well I don't know, with the exception of certain mental illness.

The lack of education, proper upbringing and poverty, if these issues were also contributing factors, then most people who are from a disadvantaged background would either be prone to becoming a paedophile or already be a paedophile and extensive study illustrates that paedophilia doesn't have a higher rate among those from a disadvantaged background as opposed to those from an advantaged background.

This is why I commented to Old Lady that paedophiles come from all walks of life, they could be a Judge or a billionaire, look at that Jeffrey Epstein freak of nature for example, he's hardly from a disadvantaged background, or they could clean the streets or have no job at all.

Woman Arrested for Allegedly Raping 4-Year-Old Boy

I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity.
All she has to do is play the feminine "VICTIM" card that how she was brought up caused her to do this, and then look for pity from the court. She could also say that since he was a boy, he had improper advances toward her, and he never said "NO" she assumed it was consensual sex.

Women's March Speaker Donna Hylton Served Time for Murdering a Man - Snopes.com
In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.
My lifelong journey is one of many emotional and physical prisons; I went from abused child to repeated rape victim to desperate teen mother to solitary confinement where the boundary of my world was a 6’x10” cinder block room. It’s a story of tremendous pain and suffering, but it’s also a love story about freedom, hope, survival, sisterhood, redemption, and forgiveness. It’s about learning to love myself and fight for myself and for others.
Since my first day of freedom, I’ve been talking to politicians, to violent abusers, to teenagers, to prison officials, to victims, and to students to tell my story and the thousands of stories belonging to women not free to speak because they are silenced, behind bars, or dead.
In todays society the boy may be accused see his is a male. Don't doubt me.

Donna Hylton served 27 years (bitch should have been EXECUTED) at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for taking part in the sadistically horrific kidnap, rape, torture and murder of Thomas Vigliarole aged 62 years-old.

For between FIFTEEN and TWENTY DAYS Donna Hylton and her friends starved, beat, forcibly sodomised him with a THREE FOOT STEEL POLE and then BURNED him ALIVE.

Donna Hylton was invited to give a speech at the Radical Militant Feminist Screamers and Baby Murderers March and held up by the Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murderers as the epitome of just what a woman should be :rolleyes-41:

I wrote an extensive post about that Sociopath-Psychopath Donna Hylton, including giving three separate links, in the below post in the below thread.

The Women's March is Global
Why is she alive?

Child rape used to be a capital offense in some states.

But progressives changed all that, with the advent of "sex education" for children, and "if it feels good do it" and the Planned Parenthood/Al Kinsey cult.

They determined that children enjoy sex and therefore it's not so bad. So this woman, who is without a doubt a federal dependent, well known as a nut and a danger to herself and others, will be described as a victim, and be given a psychological screening, some *counseling* and then turned back out onto the streets again. I guarantee you she's an Obama acolyte and waves the queer and transgender flag every time she gets an opportunity.

Build prisons, build nuthatches. And LODGE these loons.

So many sick people hiding in the shadows. A lot of it has to do with drug usage and a hopeless life.

Well there are a lot of drug addicts who don't sexually assault and/or sexually molest children. I don't make any exceptions for these monsters on any level.
Correct, but drug usage, lack of education, proper upbringing, poverty, mental illness, these are all contributing factors.

Well I don't know, with the exception of certain mental illness.

The lack of education, proper upbringing and poverty, if these issues were also contributing factors, then most people who are from a disadvantaged background would either be prone to becoming a paedophile or already be a paedophile and extensive study illustrates that paedophilia doesn't have a higher rate among those from a disadvantaged background as opposed to those from an advantaged background.

This is why I commented to Old Lady that paedophiles come from all walks of life, they could be a Judge or a billionaire, look at that Jeffrey Epstein freak of nature for example, he's hardly from a disadvantaged background, or they could clean the streets or have no job at all.

If she is mentally ill, then she should have been locked up BEFORE she hurt kids. Not after.

Progressives don't get that. They think that crazy people should be allowed to roam about because they think it's *mean* to lock them up PRIOR to them killing or hurting somebody.

The truth is, allowing them free rein doesn't make them happier. It puts them at higher risk, and it sure as shit puts all of us at higher risk.

Crazy people need to be confined when they are determined to be nuts.

I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity.
All she has to do is play the feminine "VICTIM" card that how she was brought up caused her to do this, and then look for pity from the court. She could also say that since he was a boy, he had improper advances toward her, and he never said "NO" she assumed it was consensual sex.

In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.
My lifelong journey is one of many emotional and physical prisons; I went from abused child to repeated rape victim to desperate teen mother to solitary confinement where the boundary of my world was a 6’x10” cinder block room. It’s a story of tremendous pain and suffering, but it’s also a love story about freedom, hope, survival, sisterhood, redemption, and forgiveness. It’s about learning to love myself and fight for myself and for others.
Since my first day of freedom, I’ve been talking to politicians, to violent abusers, to teenagers, to prison officials, to victims, and to students to tell my story and the thousands of stories belonging to women not free to speak because they are silenced, behind bars, or dead.

Donna Hylton served 27 years (bitch should have been EXECUTED) at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for taking part in the sadistically horrific kidnap, rape, torture and murder of Thomas Vigliarole aged 62 years-old.

For between FIFTEEN and TWENTY DAYS Donna Hylton and her friends starved, beat, forcibly sodomised him with a THREE FOOT STEEL POLE and then BURNED him ALIVE.

Donna Hylton was invited to give a speech at the Radical Militant Feminist Screamers and Baby Murderers March and held up by the Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murderers as the epitome of just what a woman should be :rolleyes-41:

I wrote an extensive post about that Sociopath-Psychopath Donna Hylton, including giving three separate links, in the below post in the below thread.

Why is she alive?

This is an excellent question, what she and her friends subjected that 62 year-old gentleman to for between fifteen to twenty days, disqualifies her or should have disqualified her from the luxury of still having access to oxygen.

That she is then invited to address that Hysterical Screaming Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murderers March illustrates what that crowds thinking is and also how devoid of any moral compass they are.

Last edited:

Why is she alive?

This is an excellent question, what she and her friends subjected that 62 year-old gentleman to for between fifteen to twenty days, disqualifies her or should have disqualified her from the luxury of still having access to oxygen.

That she is then invited to address that Hysterical Screaming Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murderers March illustrates what that crowds thinking is and also how devoid of any moral compass they are.
She should be on the other side of the lawn.

But progressives changed all that, with the advent of "sex education" for children, and "if it feels good do it" and the Planned Parenthood/Al Kinsey cult.

They determined that children enjoy sex and therefore it's not so bad. So this woman, who is without a doubt a federal dependent, well known as a nut and a danger to herself and others, will be described as a victim, and be given a psychological screening, some *counseling* and then turned back out onto the streets again. I guarantee you she's an Obama acolyte and waves the queer and transgender flag every time she gets an opportunity.

"Child rape used to be a capital offense in some states."

Child rape should be a capital offence across the world, no society should either accept or tolerate on any level these monsters still having access to oxygen and no taxpayer should have to fund them being incarcerated in prison.

Why is she alive?

She should be on the other side of the lawn.
Agreed. Instead she'll get 3 hots and a cot at taxpayers expense.

Just about every single thing you said there is untrue. I know I won't change your mind about it, but just on the off chance someone else here might want to know, educators, child care workers and mental health professionals are teaching young children to know "good touches" from "bad touches" and what to do in case. Teaching kids that if someone touches you in a way that feels bad or wrong, it isn't your fault. With a little bit older kids, they talk about the threats to stay silent. The feelings of guilt. etc. The pedophiles trying to justify their attraction to children are outlandish and no one takes them seriously. Except KG, maybe.
Like Lucy said, pedophiles do not look or act any different than you or me, and there is no way to detect "mental illness" in any of them, unless they are caught. There have been dismal results in trying to "rehabilitate" pedophiles, so putting them in the "nut house" wouldn't do anymore than prison does. It has nothing to do with being homosexual or transgender either. I thought that piece of misinformation had been thoroughly debunked forty years ago.
There is no liberal/leftist/Democratic push to validate pedophilia. It is all in your fevered imagination.

Thread is beyond cleaning. Leaving it closed. Warnings issued. You don't create or join in brawls in Current Events.

Apologies to those of you who stayed above the skirmishes and were TRYING to discuss this Current Event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back