Woman Beaten Up By Police Officers - Christina West

Oh boy. Yep. That was not "reasonable force".

The minimum? Lady will win a lawsuit, and the DUI will get dropped.

The maximum? At least 2 of the cops wont have jobs by the end of the month, she wins a huge lawsuit, and the DUI is dropped.

I stick up for cops as much as anybody, since I was one. But, its true, there are a few bad apples and idiots out there, like any job. These two weeded themselves out. They'll be working in another career by Christmas. And that's a good thing.

Once she was in the car, they shouldnt' have taken her out. And even if she was being a bitch, taking her to the ground was not necessary. Bad move. Hope all the good cops they work with wont get too much shit over this.

There was no reason to slam her down on the ground. If it were my wife I'd risk 30-life to make my point with those two.

Last edited:
What they should get is a good old fashion country beat down,authoritarians need to be put in place now and then.

Tough shit.
Don't drink and drive, bitch.

Until its YOUR wife,daughter or sister guaranteed you would be the !st to blubber.

If you think this is ok behavior,or necessary,your and idiot.

Were you there, dipshit? Do you have the full story? Were there warrants? Was she resisting?

Fuck all that - just take the word of some bimbo-airhead chick on YouTube for your facts. Same place you learned about Obamacare, I bet.

Idiot.

Tough shit.
Don't drink and drive, bitch.

Until its YOUR wife,daughter or sister guaranteed you would be the !st to blubber.

If you think this is ok behavior,or necessary,your and idiot.

Were you there, dipshit? Do you have the full story? Were there warrants? Was she resisting?

Fuck all that - just take the word of some bimbo-airhead chick on YouTube for your facts. Same place you learned about Obamacare, I bet.

Idiot.

sure

When you watch the unedited video, you can see she does it to herself.

She is working to slips out of her handcuffs and while the officer is trying to tighten them she succeeds in freeing herself.

Then she tries to push up off the car with her free arm and they all slide down the side of the car onto the ground.

The media are such bastards with this editing.

Rodney King, Zimmerman 911 call and now this.

They thrive on conflict, and they have no qualms about manufacturing it.

Watch the video from 7:53 to 8:36...that just cuts out the boring parts.

Look at how the edited video is designed to make one thing look like something completely different.

Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Unedited police video of DUI arrest of Christina West | Video | wtsp.com

Last edited:
I couldn't find the unedited Rodney King Tape anywhere online except a documentary I watched on Youtube.

This is the edited version that the public saw 10,000 times on the news. vvv

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITlz6lECfk0"]Rodney King Beating (Original Footage) - YouTube[/ame]

See the unedited version that the jury saw here from 22:40 to 24:26. vvv

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo"]'CLASH OF COLORS' The 1992 Los Angeles Riots from the Korean-American Perspective - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back