woman beheaded in north LONDON garden

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
deleted as best I could as a thread is already running !!

Last edited:
Current event in England , --- Woman beheaded in north London garden - Telegraph --- who would do such a thing ehh ??
A year or so ago, a woman who had been an actress on one of the BBC's longest running soap operas was murdered and beheaded, and dismembered, by her brother and the body parts thrown in the river. They were both white, 'Christian', English people.

Based on the history of murder in the UK, it is not unusual for the victim to be beheaded and dismembered. So, who would do such a thing? Lots of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

In another case, also a couple of years ago, in the Spanish island of Tenerife, a man followed a woman in a shopping are, chased her down and cut off her head. He was Spanish, 'Christian.' There was also the case of the man on the bus in Canada who cut someone's head off.

These people are crazy people, mentally ill people. It is not a Muslim thing: it is a crazy person thing.

This thread is ridiculous and disgusting because it attempts to be a Muslim bashing thread. You are pathetic.

Last edited:
yep , maybe !! Course I think I know Who the culprit is and I GUESS his motivation . Also , I tried to delete because a thread is already running but thanks for the reply Esmeralda .

follower of WESTBORO Baptist , --- maybe !!

The terms "capital offence", "capital crime", "capital punishment," derive from the Latin caput, "head", referring to the punishment for serious offences involving the forfeiture of the head; i.e., death by beheading.

Current event in England , --- Woman beheaded in north London garden - Telegraph --- who would do such a thing ehh ??
A year or so ago, a woman who had been an actress on one of the BBC's longest running soap operas was murdered and beheaded, and dismembered, by her brother and the body parts thrown in the river. They were both white, 'Christian', English people.

Based on the history of murder in the UK, it is not unusual for the victim to be beheaded and dismembered. So, who would do such a thing? Lots of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

In another case, also a couple of years ago, in the Spanish island of Tenerife, a man followed a woman in a shopping are, chased her down and cut off her head. He was Spanish, 'Christian.' There was also the case of the man on the bus in Canada who cut someone's head off.

These people are crazy people, mentally ill people. It is not a Muslim thing: it is a crazy person thing.

This thread is ridiculous and disgusting because it attempts to be a Muslim bashing thread. You are pathetic.
I see. One Christian beheading is the equivalent of at least 5,000 Muslim ones.

I see. One Christian beheading is the equivalent of at 5,000 Muslim ones.
5,000? Please cite the source of this 'fact.' Also, if you researched the history of murder in the UK, you would find hundreds of victims, where the murderer was an English person (usually a man), whose heads were cut off. yep

5,000? Please cite the source of this 'fact.' Also, if you researched the history of murder in the UK, you would find hundreds of victims, where the murderer was an English person (usually a man), whose heads were cut off. yep
OK, 4,999.
Hundreds beheaded in the UK? Color me skeptical but I believe there are English Muslims, no?

OK, 4,999.
Hundreds beheaded in the UK? Color me skeptical but I believe there are English Muslims, no?
I'm talking about the history of British crime, something I've done quite a bit of reading on, and I'm talking about Christian crime against Christian. You have zero critical thinking skills: which is the case with bigots. As well, you are claiming thousands of beheading by Muslims, a claim you have absolutely no evidence for; it's just something you made up. Pathetic.

Last edited:
OK, 4,999.
I'm talking about the history of British crime, something I done quite a bit of reading on, and I'm talking about Christian crime against Christian. You have zero critical thinking skills: which is the case with bigots. As well, you are claiming thousands of beheading by Muslims, a claim you have absolutely no evidence for; it's just something you made up. Pathetic.
You ignore Islamofascist crimes and focus on Christian crimes but I'm the bigot?

Yes you are a bigot. The purpose of this thread is to bash Muslims. One example of a 'convert' to Islam beheading someone in what is obviously a manical attack, and I give several examples to counter your perspective, that's debate. But you don't know anything about thinking or about debate, or about intellectual honesty. You're on ignore. You are not worth discussing anything with. Pain in the ass.

The terms "capital offence", "capital crime", "capital punishment," derive from the Latin caput, "head", referring to the punishment for serious offences involving the forfeiture of the head; i.e., death by beheading.

Yesterday was "National Beheading Day". I kid you not. And the Romans? They were much more imaginative than simple beheadings for capital crimes. That was usually the morning program at the Coliseum before the afternoon gladiatorial entertainment -executions for capital crimes.

kinda reminds me of those 2 guys that beheaded an English soldier on a London street. Think it was 2 guys and about a year ago.

and then the recent beheadings of reporters in the middle east , I wonder if they are inspirational to some people .

According to what you quoted, I don't see this as an attempt to bash Muslims, I don't see Muslims mentioned in the thread, except for the part in the story, where some neighbors claimed he converted to Islam. Oh yeah, you mentioned it. Perhaps you are pathetic for seeing it that way? I just see news here.

Forum List

Back