Woman calls 911 too much: taxpayers to give her a helper

This woman is not calling for help frivolously. She falls, she collapses, sometimes on the street. She needs to be in a facility.

D.C. woman?s number of 911 calls prompt city to request that she be given a guardian - The Washington Post

A man who did this would be expected to repay the 911 costs. More equality liberal style

You didn't bother to read the article, did you? This woman has a medical condition - she gets faint and she falls. She could fall and hurt herself, so needs to be assessed to ensure she is okay. Its not like she calls 911 for nothing, she calls because she needs help.

If the paramedics don't like that, they can find another job, because their job is to help her!

My parents are in their mid to upper 80's, we moved them in with us so we can take care of their needs. My mother is prone to falling or fainting. So, my wife had to quit her job to take care of them. We enjoy our time with them. We have our grand kids living with us also, it makes for a busy loving household.

Give the dumb hag a life alert and shut the fuck. "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!" Hello. 30 years of this shit? Seriously, she would have been in her 40's or younger. What as excuse then?

Give the dumb hag a life alert and shut the fuck. "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!" Hello. 30 years of this shit? Seriously, she would have been in her 40's or younger. What as excuse then?

Who do you think life alert will call?
The woman needs a guardian.

She needs modern tech. Where are the relatives? Where is the church?

She might not go to Church. Where are the atheists?

She needs to be in a facility. She has no family obviously, or at least that is interested. She has no support group, no one to even call her once a day or so. Put her somewhere she will be safe.

Forum List

Back