Woman claiming to be a doctor says "Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy"

Con-sent to sex is con-sent to obligated fatherhood and child support.

So every-time you or a man rides his women - both say, oh baby,oh baby,oh baby - well it's actually meant towards each other and not - get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant.

Therefore if a contraceptive doesn't work - it was still only about sex, and not about wanting a baby - but the responsibility in regards to an unwanted mother and fatherhood now comes in. And some religious Christian nut, isn't even allowed to use a contraceptive - so theoretically these people only are allowed to have intercourse in order to multiply.
And if you're a Lutheran it's a sin to enjoy it. :omg:

She is right and someone with a PhD is a Doctor. Always has been. I worked in healthcare and education until I retired. I have never heard anyone question if a PhD is a doctor or not until the moron Trumpsters found out Bidens wife was a PhD.
They are only a 'doctor' in the discipline that they got a 'Doctor of Philosophy' degree in.

No, a pregnancy can still happen. As I already said, contraceptives are not 100% effective. Stop with the insults.
What insults?
This topic isn't about the saftey stats of contraceptives - but that consent towards having sex does NOT include a consent towards a pregnancy.
You understand the difference between consent to sex but not wanting to get pregnant, and consent towards sex because of wanting to get pregnant?

An educated person does.

Damn. Really? Please explain your point, if you have one.
Jill Bidens PhD is in education, not medicine. Those not in the medical field rarely call themselves 'doctor'. It is very misleading. "Professor" is a more appropriate title, if one is teaching, which is Jill's field.

Jill Bidens PhD is in education, not medicine. Those not in the medical field rarely call themselves 'doctor'. It is very misleading. "Professor" is a more appropriate title, if one is teaching, which is Jill's field.
Have you ever done more than drive by a University? PhDs are refereed as Doctor professionally anywhere I have ever worked. I don't know what you mean about rarely, but after 30 years in the healthcare field and education I never heard this brought up until the right wing nut job clowns found out Biden's wife was a PhD. You know why there is an MD after your doctors name on his name tag. Think for a while.

Have you ever done more than drive by a University? PhDs are refereed as Doctor professionally anywhere I have ever worked. I don't know what you mean about rarely, but after 30 years in the healthcare field and education I never heard this brought up until the right wing nut job clowns found out Biden's wife was a PhD. You know why there is an MD after your doctors name on his name tag. Think for a while.
Maybe the dustup over Jill Biden was that she wanted to be publically acknowledged as Dr. Biden, outside of her professional circle.

My brother-in-law had a PhD in education. His name was Kay. I and everyone else called him...Kay. I don't know what they called him at the university.

Do all PhDs get called doctor?
A PhD is a Doctor of Philosophy. In answer to the question, “Is a PhD a doctor,” the answer is yes. Both a PhD and a professional doctorate like an EdD earn you the title of “doctor.”

Do all PhDs get called doctor?
A PhD is a Doctor of Philosophy. In answer to the question, “Is a PhD a doctor,” the answer is yes. Both a PhD and a professional doctorate like an EdD earn you the title of “doctor.”
The point isn't whether they deserve the title, but how it is normally used.

Last edited:
Good is a higher :cool: degree though.
On the scale of good, better, best, 'good' is at the bottom. Girls you hardly know aren't waiting for you dressed only in one of your t-shirts if you are just 'good'. ;)

Last edited:
They are only a 'doctor' in the discipline that they got a 'Doctor of Philosophy' degree in.
I thought that people would actually know that - a person who studied e.g. medicine and obtained a doctorate in the USA, will title him/herself as medical doctors via "M.D." and not PhD. The PhD only applies in regards to having obtained a doctorate in Philosophy.

This is the type of "science" the left LOVES.

Along with things like "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines", "I can't define what a woman is because I'm not a biologist", and the classic "men can get pregnant".

LOL!

I think her idiotic statement highlights one of the biggest problems with the pro-abort mindset....it's anti-reality. They are in complete opposition to the inescapable reality that actions have consequences. Cause-and-effect.

If you consent to an action that you KNOW can lead to a certain outcome (in this case, pregnancy).... then at the very least you are consenting to the possibility of pregnancy.

It's basically like saying "I'm consenting to playing Russian roulette, but I'm not consenting to getting shot." (as someone pointed out in the replies to her tweet.)

lolol.... Sorry "Dr Jennifer Lincoln", but at your age you should be living in reality instead of your foolish, selfish delusional utopia where cause-and-effect doesn't exist. :itsok:

Forum List

Back