Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

What is profane about "Dr. Karsan did not assert that Ms. Cox has a “life-threatening physical condition” or that, in Dr. Karsan’s reasonable medical judgment, an abortion is necessary because Ms. Cox has the type of condition the exception requires."

You should read the opinion.
She went to the ER 4 times in one month!

If it’s “up to the physician”, how could he possibly not meet the standard?

Totally stupid claim

You guys can read the ruling yourself at the link I posted. My summary was an entirely accurate summary of.

Bear in mind, MAGA MAGGOTS only science when shit heads like Rand Paul spout nonsense.

The childish insults and vulgarities do not reflect well, but post what you want. I would be happy to civilly discuss science with you.

For starters, I can prove beyond a doubt to anyone who knows science that the baby is not part of the woman's body....
The baby has unique DNA, which is different than the DNA in all the woman's organs and cells. The baby may even be a different gender than the mother, and I am talking about biological gender, not some made up psychological anti-science.

Regards,
Jim

You guys can read the ruling yourself at the link I posted. My summary was an entirely accurate summary of.

The childish insults and vulgarities do not reflect well, but post what you want. I would be happy to civilly discuss science with you.

For starters, I can prove beyond a doubt to anyone who knows science that the baby is not part of the woman's body....
The baby has unique DNA, which is different than the DNA in all the woman's organs and cells. The baby may even be a different gender than the mother, and I am talking about biological gender, not some made up psychological anti-science.

Regards,
Jim

Lies, Lies and fucking lies, which what expect lying ass MAGA MAGGOTS.

Regards,
Jim
What the fuck are you even taking about?

Yes, it is. They have a mandatory one child rule and if a woman gets pregnant with a second one abortion is mandatory.
You're FOS, as usual.

China''s One-Child Policy Explained - Britannica​

1702642700275.png
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › video › did-you-know-one...

1:55

Did You Know? ... The one-child policy was a Chinese government program initiated in the late 1970s and early '80s. The policy was intended to limit China's ...
Britannica · Jul 30, 2021
The SC ruling said that abortion is a state issue not a constitutional federal issue and as such the voters of each state can put whatever rules they want in place for their state.

What exactly about being against murder of the unborn is stupidity in your small mind?

Texas teabaggers could give a shit after gestation.

Texas ranked No. 44 in nation for child well-being due to ' ...​

1702643093230.png
Houston Chronicle
https://www.houstonchronicle.com › Local

Jun 21, 2023 — Texas ranked No. 44 in nation for child well-being due to 'broken' childcare infrastructure ...

Texas among worst states to have a baby, study finds​

San Antonio Current
https://www.sacurrent.com › news › texas-among-wor...

Aug 7, 2023 — Texas ranks below average across eight metrics, even coming in second to last on childcare centers per capita.

So your solution to stopping her from future abortions is to make it so that she can never be pregnant again?

Wow

Question, how would that be enforced and would it be Pro-Life to tell a woman she cannot pregnant again. Is the U.S. going to enact a 1-Child Law like China?

Last edited:
How the fuck do you know what that woman is going through? You don't know shit, mother-fucker! You're just some hayseed-inbred-dickboy-redneck to slow to fuck his own sister

I'll be sure to put a note in 2025 date book to give a shit.

The woman was sent home, she was refused treatment.

MY SIL had to spend the last 6-Months of her pregnacy in bed. She nearly died in delivery. She told having another child would kill her.

I'll be sure to put a note in 2025 date book to give a shit.

The woman was sent home, she was refused treatment.

MY SIL had to spend the last 6-Months of her pregnacy in bed. She nearly died in delivery. She told having another child would kill her.
What is a SIL?

Forum List

Back