Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

Sister In Law. She gave birth a healthy baby girl who is has graduated from UCLA. Her degree(s) are in Communications and Information Technology.
Fine. Did her doctor tell her that fetus wouldn’t survive more than days if it got that far?

No?

Oh

Fine. Did her doctor tell her that fetus wouldn’t survive more than days if it got that far?

No?

Oh

No, the doctor had her on bed rest for last 6-Months of her pregnancy. After my niece was delivered, the same doctor Terri that another pregnancy would kill her.

Kate Cox was told her fetus would not survive after birth (nowhere like my SIL's situation). Had the fetus been delivered, it would have died a painful death and in the process either kill Ms. Cox or render her incapable of further conception.

My niece was healthy at birth, her Mother (my SIL) Terri was severley anemic due lack sufficient red blood cells.

Those six months saved her life. Ms. Cox would have delivered a child would suffered a painful death. No the same thing at all.

No?

Oh

The State has no right interfer/intervene/decide what medical procedure(s) and/or medication(s) a Woman can recieve or have. The State does not tell a Man what medical procedure(s) and/medications they receive or have. The same should be the same for Women.

Knowing the baby she was carrying would not live, knowing the baby she was carrying would die a painful death and knowing delivering that baby would either kill her or leave her incable of conceiving another child. Ms. Cox acted out concern for life and health. Her body, the State does not own her. Her body, her life. She acted on the advice of her doctor.

All you people ever bitched was how you not "Government" deciding heath care and that is exactly what Tex-Ass is doing.

Did you get lost? This thread is about the state of Texas telling this woman she can’t about a fetus that has no chance to live if it even reached term
if those are the laws of Texas, that is what the voters wanted and everyone in the state has to comply, I don't agree with it but that does not matter. She can go to Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arizona or any other state and get the kid killed. This is much ado about nothing.

The State has no right interfer/intervene/decide what medical procedure(s) and/or medication(s) a Woman can recieve or have. The State does not tell a Man what medical procedure(s) and/medications they receive or have. The same should be the same for Women.

Knowing the baby she was carrying would not live, knowing the baby she was carrying would die a painful death and knowing delivering that baby would either kill her or leave her incable of conceiving another child. Ms. Cox acted out concern for life and health. Her body, the State does not own her. Her body, her life. She acted on the advice of her doctor.

All you people ever bitched was how you not "Government" deciding heath care and that is exactly what Tex-Ass is doing.
that is your OPINION, the voters of Texas have a different opinion, and they make the laws for their state not you

You're FOS, as usual.

China''s One-Child Policy Explained - Britannica

View attachment 873448
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › video › did-you-know-one...

1:55
Did You Know? ... The one-child policy was a Chinese government program initiated in the late 1970s and early '80s. The policy was intended to limit China's ...
Britannica · Jul 30, 2021

Texas teabaggers could give a shit after gestation.

Texas ranked No. 44 in nation for child well-being due to ' ...

View attachment 873450
Houston Chronicle
https://www.houstonchronicle.com › Local
Jun 21, 2023 — Texas ranked No. 44 in nation for child well-being due to 'broken' childcare infrastructure ...

Texas among worst states to have a baby, study finds

San Antonio Current
https://www.sacurrent.com › news › texas-among-wor...
Aug 7, 2023 — Texas ranks below average across eight metrics, even coming in second to last on childcare centers per capita.
so China no longer has that policy, good for them.

Republicans want us to believe that they are happy now that the Supreme Court undid Roe. Republicans claim this is a states rights issue only so don't vote against Federal Senators, House Members and Presidents because they are Republicans because they would NEVER ban abortion on a federal level. Even though they consider it murder. They are liars.

I told people this is why Gore and Hillary should have won not Bush and Trump. 5 right wing Supreme Court justices now ready to act when the time is right. Make abortion a federal crime. MURDER.

The panel that ruled Tuesday included Engelhardt and Cory Wilson, nominated to the court by former President Donald Trump, and Leslie Southwick, nominated by former President George W. Bush.

NOT what her doctor stated, nor the ER physicians that examined her...............THREE times.
But you chose to believe, a politician?
I will be happy to see your proof. I accepted the article I read talking about her story. But by all means post your support proof.

Republicans want us to believe that they are happy now that the Supreme Court undid Roe. Republicans claim this is a states rights issue only so don't vote against Federal Senators, House Members and Presidents because they are Republicans because they would NEVER ban abortion on a federal level. Even though they consider it murder. They are liars.

I told people this is why Gore and Hillary should have won not Bush and Trump. 5 right wing Supreme Court justices now ready to act when the time is right. Make abortion a federal crime. MURDER.

The panel that ruled Tuesday included Engelhardt and Cory Wilson, nominated to the court by former President Donald Trump, and Leslie Southwick, nominated by former President George W. Bush.
Roe v Wade as i said so many times, I lost count. Was not decided correctly in 1973. The recent supreme court decision confirms I have long been right on this. It must be understood that some of the Supreme courts decisions have been overturned by later courts. I also warned Democrats time after time if they loved abortion, they had to make it legal in states and if enough of them went for it, then do the Feds.

if those are the laws of Texas, that is what the voters wanted and everyone in the state has to comply, I don't agree with it but that does not matter. She can go to Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arizona or any other state and get the kid killed. This is much ado about nothing.

did the voters get a chance to vote on the law, or was it just passed into law by the Texas legislature?

Did I miss your link to the study?
I know I named the source of my information.
I will create a picture for you

1704305853543.jpeg

so, no link to the actual study, just a book that talked about the study.

why is this not surprising at all.
It is not surprising because the book used accurate studies. Why do you care precisely?
Isn't it a good that abortion drops crime rates for blacks?

As it happens, America was not the only nation to experience falling crime rates when abortions were legal. Romania banned abortions and crime rates skyrocketed. Studies were done to see what happened. Over time the cause was pinpointed to abortions reduce crime rates. As it happened in the US, rather than increase black crime rates, they fell when Roe v Wade was a ruling.

Would your preference have been that for blacks abortions increase crime rates?
The book amounts to a study in fact.

Last edited:
In this republic, the legislature votes in new laws.

In part yes, they can also be voted on by the people, but we all know how much you folks hate letting that happen.

It is not surprising because the book used accurate studies.

How do you know? Did you check out the studies when you read the book?

Why do you care precisely?

Because it is junk science at it finest.

Isn't it a good that abortion drops crime rates for blacks?

That is not what the book claims. Did you even read the book?

Forum List

Back