woman in coma for years gives birth

That is just gross. I mean it would be like having sex with my own wife...and as soon as the kid gets his looks they can tell...

That is just gross. I mean it would be like having sex with my own wife...and as soon as the kid gets his looks they can tell...
like Arny S?
Did he confess?
there was proof already
Leftover splooge?
3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

Absolutely bizarre. And they didn’t think anything of her tummy growing, even though she would have received the same nutrients daily? Absolutely bizarre.

Absolutely bizarre. And they didn’t think anything of her tummy growing, even though she would have received the same nutrients daily? Absolutely bizarre.
....I'm guessing because she was there for years in the same condition people would not pay attention after so many years of her ''doing'' the same thing
...I'm guessing she was not moving much at all during the months before
??

....I'm guessing because she was there for years in the same condition people would not pay attention after so many years of her ''doing'' the same thing
??
They are supposed to be bathing her daily!

Healthcare staff were initially unsure why the woman was moaning, the reports said. Sources quoted said the baby’s head was starting to emerge when a nurse came in.
they should be able to find the jerk that did this, yes?
but they can't take DNA samples without probable cause ..?
unresponsive for more than a decade.....?
Police investigate after reports Phoenix woman in coma for decade gave birth

This was the lords plan to show Pro-Lifers that rape is good.
So let's pray for the baby in church this weekend. As mom was just
the unwilling body the lord abused. For this pro-life moment.

Did LE check the local morgues for cold packing samples?

??

I could be a male nurse jerked/rubbed out a fresh mass murder of sperms in the bathroom and forgot to waste his hands?
I feel if this happened, there was no rape, as he washed the pussy lip area unclean.
Just a little body germs passing along freely. Like when you are at a desk and someone standing over you coughs on you.

They say they want to do a probe, but seems that the probe has already been done at least once.

??

I could be a male nurse jerked/rubbed out a fresh mass murder of sperms in the bathroom and forgot to waste his hands?
I feel if this happened, there was no rape, as he washed the pussy lip area unclean.
Just a little body germs passing along freely. Like when you are at a desk and someone standing over you coughs on you.
sounds sinful

Forum List

Back