Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

We need some midnight TV shopping to make this right.

How dare a cop defend himself during a mostly peaceful protest?

America has been burning since 2016. Lol but here comes the media to whip up a frenzy and the lemmings jump on it like the hypocritical slime they are
yeah, this is just business as usual for Trump’s shithole.
Exactly
seriously, nothing extraordinary today?
No. Should there be?
ok.
Tell me what I should be outraged about today, boomer. Go ahead

She was part of a group trying to smash their way through bulletproof glass doors in the middle of a riot INSIDE the halls of the Capitol
So you are officially adding your name to the list of leftist fascists that think protestors should be
gunned down and summarily executed like dogs?

I'll remember that. Useful information.

I guess the Capitol Police never heard of non lethal forms of control. Some woman is not coming home
tonight because the cops decided to execute her. And you seem good with that.

Last edited:
America has been burning since 2016. Lol but here comes the media to whip up a frenzy and the lemmings jump on it like the hypocritical slime they are
yeah, this is just business as usual for Trump’s shithole.
Exactly
seriously, nothing extraordinary today?
No. Should there be?
ok.
Tell me what I should be outraged about today, boomer. Go ahead
boomer, lol.

i never told you to be outraged. i simply wondered if you were trolling, as you claim that there is nothing out of the ordinary happening today.

The face of a HUMAN BEING that you have zero respect for.
What a stinking piece of trash you are. You crossed a line because you disagree with her politics.

Words cannot adequately convey my disgust for you. Rot in Hell!

Leftists are liars. They supported days, weeks, months of mob violence.

No, we didn't. You're lying outright about us.

The Nazis faked stories of violent Jews to justify their violence against Jews.

The Trump cult fakes stories of violent Democrats to justify their violence against Democrats.

It's not a question of whether Trump cultists are similar to Nazis. It's only a question of whether they differ in any significant way. They really don't. They're running straight out of the fascist playbook.

Now, run along. You've got a fascist coup to support, after all.
Oh, look, mammy lying. Must be a day ending in Y.

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

And whomever shot her should be brought up on charges right?

No, but everyone who can be identified being in the Capitol, will be considered a domestic terrorist and brought up on charges, and they won't have Trump around to pardon them in another 13 days. When the DOJ changes hands, the FBI can methodically go through the tapes and camera footage, Identify the terrorists, and a whole lot of maga pukes will be doing some quality time behind bars next year.

Yes, because walking on public spaces is terrorism.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

They breeched barriers. They were violent radicals. They were common criminals. The Capitol police missed a golden opportunity with their riot pump shotguns, to lay waste to a lot of maga pukes.

That opportunity won't be missed a second time.

Fascist.

The face of a HUMAN BEING that you have zero respect for.
What a stinking piece of trash you are. You crossed a line because you disagree with her politics.

Words cannot adequately convey my disgust for you. Rot in Hell!

This is the reality of a revolution. A revolution she supported, and actively engaged in. A criminal trespass in the terrorizing members of Congress that she engaged in. Save me your self righteous piousness. I'll bet you would have sang a different tune had it been a member of Congress who's politics you disagree with, while she pranced around with that magat flag draped around her neck.

No, you go straight to hell. It was magats like you that caused her death, and you mentally ill cultist followers of the biggest piece of trash on the planet, who will go play a round of golf, and never even know who she was.

You fucking coward as right wing pukes make me want to vomit. Take a real good look at her face simpleton. That's how expensive it is. If you can't afford it, then sit down and STFU.

That poor woman was doing no harm to anybody......but that POS killed her.

Now he will have to live with that crime in his conscience (if he has one) all his life....and when he dies he will have to face REAL JUSTICE!

Scum.

So ANTIFA AND BLM will now stage a mostly peaceful protest against the police who blindly shot into a crowd and killed a woman, right?

BLM and ANTIFA are probably organizing a protest in her honor. CNN will be covering it and applauding the burning of cities as "people are angry".

How many of them on CNN are asking why this woman was shot?
Police shot a peaceful protester in cold blood.

Time for some fiery, but mostly peaceful protesting.

Forum List

Back