Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

That poor woman was doing no harm to anybody......but that POS killed her.

Now he will have to live with that crime in his conscience (if he has one) all his life....and when he dies he will have to face REAL JUSTICE!

Scum.
She was trying to smash through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded...you piece of shit

If the woman who was shot had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capital building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death. He encouraged her and the mob to do what they did.

The officer did what he has to do in trying circumstances. Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.
Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Carlson and the rest have to be held accountable.

They've spent the last 30 years turning these people into paranoid lunatics.

Are they going to act surprised that this happened?
Who else?

Just them?

Accountable for what? Calling you out?

Get the fuck out with your fake unity lies.

Now he will have to live with that crime in his conscience (if he has one) all his life....and when he dies he will have to face REAL JUSTICE!

Scum.
She was trying to smash through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded...you piece of shit
So they murdered her?

Got it.

This is the reality of a revolution.
That woman didn't have to die. She shouldn't have died, assassinated at the hand of Capitol police officer.
But you seem to derive a great deal of pleasure at her death.

I only pray the laws of Karma are real things as I know your death will bring great pleasure to others.

Scum.

no....YOU piece of shit.

Scum.
So she should be shot down in cold blood all for smashing through a door? Are you completely unaware
of non lethal means of crowd control?
I knew you clowns were stupid and fascistic. I never knew what blood thirsty demons you all are.

This is the reality of a revolution.
That woman didn't have to die. She shouldn't have died, assassinated at the hand of Capitol police officer.
But you seem to derive a great deal of pleasure at her death.

I only pray the laws of Karma are real things as I know your death will bring great pleasure to others.
And they murdered her for it.

Right?

It was murder.

Scum.
She did no such thing you peace of shit

Nobody knows what it is yet because it hasn't been investigated or reported. All we know is that she was going through the busted doors of the Capital at this point. That's all we know.
I'm sure CNN and ABC news will be all over it with dispassionate fact filled reporting.

I don't care about CNN. I'll be waiting for real news to honestly report on it.

Meanwhile there's a thread calling it a "peaceful protest".

97% peaceful, dummy

I agree ^^ but for the traitors on the Left is like this :mad-61:...

1609981543367.png

They BROKE INTO the Capitol Bldg you piece of shit...they broke through doors...they were invading the Capitol Chambers
This woman personally broke through these supposedly reinforced doors?
And that's why she alone had to be shot down like a mad dog?
Still waiting for your proof of your claim.

Or should I just assume you are a liar and just shooting off your ignorant mouth?
I'm going with that.

Will this murder help or hurt the Biden Harris administration?
75 MILLION Americans will never forget this. And when the left crashes this country the victims will blame Biden Harris.

Enjoy your 2 years of rule. Your failure will be EPIC

Forum List

Back