🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman lies to officers about Confederate Flag incident now may be sentenced to 5 years in prison

I highly doubt she will get five years

You're probably right, but in this climate she's likely to have her life torn apart permanently.
We can only hope

I'm not going to make excuses for this woman, what she did was despicable. Ending up in prison though may be a little much, don't you think ?
Maybe if she 'get's married' to a few 300 pound bull dykes she will learn her lesson. Oh sorry. I thought this was a thread about when Hillary is in Federal prison and the woman is Hillary's cell mate.

She lied to the Feds. Not the local police.

You can lie to police and it's legal as long as you aren't filing a false crime report.
Even so, the fact that one can be imprisoned for lying to federal cops without having a formal oath administered has always seemed un-American to me. It indirectly implies the power of the Soviet KGB, the East German STASI, or the Haitian Macoute.

And for five years is utterly Draconian. That is one hell of a chunk to tear out of this woman's life. It imparts a menacingly fascistic semblance to the federal law enforcement syndicate.
You bring up two damn good points. So she was convicted on no more then a he said/she said.
I seriously doubt that.

They always work in pairs for a reason. The reason being that the feds do not want it to ever be a "he said/she said" situation in front of the judge.

So they always make it a "they said/you said" situation. 2 witnesses vs. 1.

The big mistake people make when confronted by the feds is talk to them without counsel in the first place.
No...the big mistake people make is letting their petty hatred and racism jeopardize their livelihoods...

You can lie to police and it's legal as long as you aren't filing a false crime report.
Even so, the fact that one can be imprisoned for lying to federal cops without having a formal oath administered has always seemed un-American to me. It indirectly implies the power of the Soviet KGB, the East German STASI, or the Haitian Macoute.

And for five years is utterly Draconian. That is one hell of a chunk to tear out of this woman's life. It imparts a menacingly fascistic semblance to the federal law enforcement syndicate.
You bring up two damn good points. So she was convicted on no more then a he said/she said.
I seriously doubt that.

They always work in pairs for a reason. The reason being that the feds do not want it to ever be a "he said/she said" situation in front of the judge.

The big mistake people make when confronted by the feds is talk to them without counsel in the first place.
No...the big mistake people make is letting their petty hatred and racism jeopardize their livelihoods...
That doesn't have anything to do with this case.

She was not charged wit petty hatred or racism, dumbass. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever that she is racist.

I seriously doubt that.

She was not charged wit petty hatred or racism, dumbass. Nor is there any evidence whatsoever that she is racist.
Actually your statement proved to everyone how really stupid you are....

I seriously doubt that.

...no it didn't, it proved how stupid you really are....

I seriously doubt that.

...no it didn't, it proved how stupid you really are....
It's understandable...like her, you are too stupid to realize there are consequences to stupidity based on racism and hate in the workplace.

With any luck, she'll be passed around for cigarettes.
Lol, you whine about racism then say shit like that.

Yeah, getting turned out is part of our judicial process, right?

That is why I hate you hypocrital fucks.

It's understandable...like her, you are too stupid to realize there are consequences to stupidity based on racism and hate in the workplace.

Really, I thought we had First Amendment right to think or do whatever we want to?

Now it is a federal crime to show a piece of history?

You fucking ass holes are going to h ave a very ride awakening one day.

To idiots like reconmark a racist is someone who disagrees with them, so she is guilty without him knowing a damned thing about her.

She isn't being punished for expressing her racial views. She is being punished for lying to the federal cops.
But for her choice to plant a racially inflammatory symbol of racism on a Black person's desk, she would never have been in the position to lie to cover her actions of creating a hostile work environment...
The genesis of her actions were based on racism and her actions solely placed her in a position where she lied to cover her act.

But for her choice to plant a racially inflammatory symbol of racism on a Black person's desk, she would never have been in the position to lie to cover her actions of creating a hostile work environment...
The genesis of her actions were based on racism and her actions solely placed her in a position where she lied to cover her act.

Lol, that is total bullshit and nothing more than your opinion. You have no idea what was going through that persons mind, idiot, you simply suppose that because you are a fucking libtard.

Really, I thought we had First Amendment right to think or do whatever we want to?

Now it is a federal crime to show a piece of history?

You fucking ass holes are going to h ave a very ride awakening one day.
Well your attempt at thought is what is leading you to such stupid conclusions...
So please feel free to do whatever you want because the First Amendment (in your astute legal opinion) allows you to do whatever you like...lol.

Silly assholes have been blow holing about an "awakening" for over 60 years...forgive me if I don't seem to give a shit.

Last edited:

Lol, that is total bullshit and nothing more than your opinion. You have no idea what was going through that persons mind, idiot, you simply suppose that because you are a fucking libtard.
Fortunately after her lies she decided to admit the truth...she's an ex-lying asshole...maybe you should attempt to emulate her.

Forum List

Back