🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman lies to officers about Confederate Flag incident now may be sentenced to 5 years in prison

But for her choice to plant a racially inflammatory symbol of racism on a Black person's desk, she would never have been in the position to lie to cover her actions of creating a hostile work environment...
The genesis of her actions were based on racism and her actions solely placed her in a position where she lied to cover her act.

Lol, that is total bullshit and nothing more than your opinion. You have no idea what was going through that persons mind, idiot, you simply suppose that because you are a fucking libtard.
Fortunately after her lies she decided to admit the truth...she's an ex-lying asshole...maybe you should attempt to emulate her.
How's that First Amend anything you want to do, working for you...lol.

Lesson learned:

Lie to a federal prosecutor (Clinton) and nothing happens.

Lie to police about placing a photocopy of a Con flag on a desk, and you do five years in a federal slammer.
Wasn't Clinton impeached for lying? What happened when W lied? 3,500 Americans and untold numbers of Iraqis died, billions and billions inAmerican treasure was squandered and ISIS was formed.

Well your attempt at thought is what is leading you to such stupid conclusions...
So please feel free to do whatever you want because the First Amendment (in your astute legal opinion) allows you to do whatever you like...lol.

Silly assholes have been blow holing about an "awakening" for over 60 years...forgive me if I don't seem to give a shit.
Lol, and Trump is leading in the GOP despite 100% media opposition, why again?

BECAUSE YOU MORONS DONT HAVE A CLUE!

But for her choice to plant a racially inflammatory symbol of racism on a Black person's desk, she would never have been in the position to lie to cover her actions of creating a hostile work environment...
The genesis of her actions were based on racism and her actions solely placed her in a position where she lied to cover her act.

Lol, that is total bullshit and nothing more than your opinion. You have no idea what was going through that persons mind, idiot, you simply suppose that because you are a fucking libtard.
Fortunately after her lies she decided to admit the truth...she's an ex-lying asshole...maybe you should attempt to emulate her.
LibtardProChoiceBullshit_zpssmopuycy.png

LibtardProChoiceBullshit_zpssmopuycy.png
AKA...my ass has been reamed on the topic of debate so let me insert some unrelated bullshit in an attempt to save face...lol.

Well your attempt at thought is what is leading you to such stupid conclusions...
So please feel free to do whatever you want because the First Amendment (in your astute legal opinion) allows you to do whatever you like...lol.

Silly assholes have been blow holing about an "awakening" for over 60 years...forgive me if I don't seem to give a shit.
Lol, and Trump is leading in the GOP despite 100% media opposition, why again?

BECAUSE YOU MORONS DONT HAVE A CLUE!
As usual...another idiot who believes the media pulls voting levers...lol.
Keep it up bud...you are on a roll...

AKA...my ass has been reamed on the topic of debate so let me insert some unrelated bullshit in an attempt to save face...lol.
lol, you support five year prison terms for someone offending a co-worker and you think I lost the debate?

roflmao, you are delusional.

Yeah, obviously candidates spend billions on advertising during elections because advertising has absolutely zero influence on voters.

Why dont you came back when you're sober?

Placing the image of the Confederate Flag on black coworkers desk was despicable, but then lying about it has destroyed this woman's life. Very chilling.

FLORIDA WOMAN FACES UP TO FIVE YEARS IN JAIL AFTER PLACING CONFEDERATE FLAG ON BLACK CO-WORKER’S DESK

http://www.newsweek.com/florida-wom...fter-placing-confederate-flag-black-co-408297
According to "Boss", this woman must have been a liberal Democrat because the Republican Conservatives freed the slaves and for years, they have been trying to get rid of all these liberal Democrat symbols like the Confederate flag. According to him, Conservative Republicans would never put something like that on the desk of a black person.

And I'm guessing the black camera woman from the GOP convention who had peanuts thrown at her by GOP delegates while chanting "this is how we feed the animals" was fooled into believing those were actual Republicans. They must have been Confederate Democrats that snuck into the convention.

Boss can explain everything you wanted to know about the Civil War. No other history is that accurate.

lol, you support five year prison terms for someone offending a co-worker and you think I lost the debate?

Maybe you think it's honorable to showcase your stupidity...lol.
I never made such a statement...so as I have continually asserted...you are stupid.
We'll wait on your link where I made such a statement...you pathetic, stupid liar.

Yeah, obviously candidates spend billions on advertising during elections because advertising has absolutely zero influence on voters.

Why dont you came back when you're sober?
Your next attempt at intelligence is to post the link to the "media" that pulled a voting lever in the last elections...lol.

Placing the image of the Confederate Flag on black coworkers desk was despicable, but then lying about it has destroyed this woman's life. Very chilling.

FLORIDA WOMAN FACES UP TO FIVE YEARS IN JAIL AFTER PLACING CONFEDERATE FLAG ON BLACK CO-WORKER’S DESK

http://www.newsweek.com/florida-wom...fter-placing-confederate-flag-black-co-408297
According to "Boss", this woman must have been a liberal Democrat because the Republican Conservatives freed the slaves and for years, they have been trying to get rid of all these liberal Democrat symbols like the Confederate flag. According to him, Conservative Republicans would never put something like that on the desk of a black person.

And I'm guessing the black camera woman from the GOP convention who had peanuts thrown at her by GOP delegates while chanting "this is how we feed the animals" was fooled into believing those were actual Republicans. They must have been Confederate Democrats that snuck into the convention.

Boss can explain everything you wanted to know about the Civil War. No other history is that accurate.
That's nothing on my resident idiot poster that stated that the First Amendment gave him a right to do anything he wanted...lol.
These posters should stick to arts and crafts...

I never made such a statement...so as I have continually asserted...you are stupid.
We'll wait on your link where I made such a statement...you pathetic, stupid liar.
Lol, I am n ot wasting one second going on some goose chase simply because you want me to.

Go fuck yourself.

Lol, I am n ot wasting one second going on some goose chase simply because you want me to.

Go fuck yourself.
AKA...his stupid ass was caught in a lie and can't back it up...lol.

[
AKA...his stupid ass was caught in a lie and can't back it up...lol.
AKA some facts are of the public domain, and some are just obvious, and you being an ideological nit wit is pretty fucking obvious, shit4brains
you support five year prison terms for someone offending a co-worker and you think I lost the debate?

So you can't back your lie up...lol.
What a sack of shit...you have to lie just to stay in the game....

Forum List

Back