🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman lies to officers about Confederate Flag incident now may be sentenced to 5 years in prison

you support five year prison terms for someone offending a co-worker and you think I lost the debate?

So you can't back your lie up...lol.
What a sack of shit...you have to lie just to stay in the game....
Lol, simply because I go dig up your quote doesnt mean I am lying; its just that I really dont give a shit what yo try to think, fucktard.

you support five year prison terms for someone offending a co-worker and you think I lost the debate?

So you can't back your lie up...lol.
What a sack of shit...you have to lie just to stay in the game....
Lol, simply because I go dig up your quote doesnt mean I am lying; its just that I really dont give a shit what yo try to think, fucktard.
So just admit you are a sorry sack of lying shit and call it a day...the thread isn't that long.
We both know you can't cover your lie...lol.

Placing the image of the Confederate Flag on black coworkers desk was despicable, but then lying about it has destroyed this woman's life. Very chilling.

FLORIDA WOMAN FACES UP TO FIVE YEARS IN JAIL AFTER PLACING CONFEDERATE FLAG ON BLACK CO-WORKER’S DESK

http://www.newsweek.com/florida-wom...fter-placing-confederate-flag-black-co-408297

The article says she's being prosecuted for lying to inspectors.

She's not being prosecuted for putting that image on her co worker's desk.

Back to the topic because jimbullshit is a lying troll and can't back up his lies.

But for the woman's racist actions she would not have had to lie in order to preserve her employment.
Only dumb asses believe that the First Amendment allows the "to do whatever they want."

Back to the topic because jimbullshit is a lying troll and can't back up his lies.

But for the woman's racist actions she would not have had to lie in order to preserve her employment.
Only dumb asses believe that the First Amendment allows the "to do whatever they want."
Bill Clinton lied because he was scared of embarrassing his wife and family. Something Republicans do all the time. Should we make a list?

Forum List

Back