Woman with assault weapon murders 4 kids

Threat of harm and I am still waiting on you to produce a category of assault knives the FBI follows that you claimed in the title.

Try holding your breath? That'll get him!

Guns cannot produce venison. Deers do that. I will give you competing in sporting events even though thats not really a use.There is no use for gun sporting events other than being a better killer. Same thing with investment. You cant always use worth. Its just an imaginary object based on the value a particular person sees in it.

Here you go...not a shot fired...and a life saved....two lives actually since this thug wasn't shot....

Woman Scares off Assailant With Stick. Just Kidding, it was a gun.

Just before 7pm on Wednesday night, a 29 year-old woman had gathered up her dog and headed outside to… well, to let her dog do what dogs do.

Upon her first step outside her Minot, North Dakota home, she was hit solidly in the face with a blunt object, knocking her backward down the stairs and into her home.

Her assailant followed her into her home and started to approach her, but the woman had made it to a cabinet where she retrieved a handgun to protect herself and her home.

When confronted with the firearm, the violent intruder and would-be robber/rapist/murderer fled the scene.

The smart, independent, gun-owning woman did not require medical attention, most likely due to the fact that she was able to pull a weapon on her assailant to end the attack.
Threat of harm.

No one shot....so you whole premise is a lie.......a gun saves lives all the time without killing anyone....

As I keep saying, the purpose of a gun is to preserve the life of the user....and most of the time it never has to even be fired.....
Threat of harm and I am still waiting on you to produce a category of assault knives the FBI follows that you claimed in the title.

A knife used to commit murder is by definition an Assault knife.....and they kill 6 times more people than all rifle types combined....and far more than AR-15s specifically......
I said show me because I dont believe you. I know youre full of shit because a rifle doesnt even have to be fired to be called an assault rifle.

Many. Producing venison and other meats, competing in sporting events, art, and investment to name a few.

Guns cannot produce venison. Deers do that. I will give you competing in sporting events even though thats not really a use.There is no use for gun sporting events other than being a better killer. Same thing with investment. You cant always use worth. Its just an imaginary object based on the value a particular person sees in it.

Here you go...not a shot fired...and a life saved....two lives actually since this thug wasn't shot....

Just before 7pm on Wednesday night, a 29 year-old woman had gathered up her dog and headed outside to… well, to let her dog do what dogs do.

Upon her first step outside her Minot, North Dakota home, she was hit solidly in the face with a blunt object, knocking her backward down the stairs and into her home.

Her assailant followed her into her home and started to approach her, but the woman had made it to a cabinet where she retrieved a handgun to protect herself and her home.

When confronted with the firearm, the violent intruder and would-be robber/rapist/murderer fled the scene.

The smart, independent, gun-owning woman did not require medical attention, most likely due to the fact that she was able to pull a weapon on her assailant to end the attack.
Threat of harm.

No one shot....so you whole premise is a lie.......a gun saves lives all the time without killing anyone....

As I keep saying, the purpose of a gun is to preserve the life of the user....and most of the time it never has to even be fired.....

More lives saved....and no shots fired.....

Concealed Nation Fan Fends Off Three Home Invaders With M&P Shield

A father and son successfully fought off three home invaders in an early morning all-out fight for survival. Columbus police confirm that there was a home invasion in vicinity of 2:30 am where three suspected attackers kicked in the front door and immediately set to assaulting the son who was first to respond. Thankfully, his father was in the other room and able to flush out the attackers — using nothing less than his future everyday carry pistol, the M&P Shield.

“I come out and this one little one come tried to attack me and I took him out right away, one in the white shirt tried attacking me from the side, tried choking me and that kind of stuff,” says Shawn Howell, “Next thing you know he loses power and I jump up to get up and ready to start cleaning clocks but I just darted into my room… I come out and they were flying out the door so fast, I never seen anybody run so fast in my life… they knew what was coming,they knew I was going for a gun.”

According to both the victims’ testimony and police statements released through Channel 48 – Nebraska, the attackers fled before the future-concealed carrier could put bullets on target but he allegedly pursued them to their vehicle to “mark the truck”.

Both victims were transported to a nearby hospital where they were treated for superficial wounds sustained during the assault. Both the father and son were attending a concealed carry course to get their concealed carry permits and neither were expecting an attack of this magnitude to occur in their home.

From reading this topic it's clear the gun banners will say and do anything to get our guns. Anything except one thing: coming to get them! They don't have a hair on their ass.
Thats nasty. I dont have hair on my ass. I thought only chimps and apes had that?

I apologize. You are to stupid to respond to after this.

Threat of harm.

A knife used to commit murder is by definition an Assault knife.....and they kill 6 times more people than all rifle types combined....and far more than AR-15s specifically......
I said show me because I dont believe you. I know youre full of shit because a rifle doesnt even have to be fired to be called an assault rifle.

Knives kill 6 times more people in this country than rifles do...so defacto, they are far more dangerous than rifles....of any model.........ban knives...keep your rifle...you may need it to stop an attacker who has an assault knife....

From reading this topic it's clear the gun banners will say and do anything to get our guns. Anything except one thing: coming to get them! They don't have a hair on their ass.
Thats nasty. I dont have hair on my ass. I thought only chimps and apes had that?

I apologize. You are to stupid to respond to after this.
Dont apologize for being stupid. You cant help it.

Threat of harm.

Knives kill 6 times more people in this country than rifles do...so defacto, they are far more dangerous than rifles....of any model.........ban knives...keep your rifle...you may need it to stop an attacker who has an assault knife....
So no link proving your claim of assault knives. I figured. Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....
Still a threat of harm. Try again.

You will never completely remove the threat of harm.

Guns shoot. Asking what they can do besides shooting something is like asking what a knife can do besides cut.
But all cutting isnt harming. You can cut boxes.. You can get objects out in small cracks, You can use it as a fork. A guns purpose is to shoot and kill something. There is no other purpose it was designed for.

Not all shooting is harm either.....you can carry a gun, and when confronted by a criminal draw the weapon and either scare him off or hold him for police...nothing you are saying is based in objective reality.....
Threat of harm. Nothing you have said speaks to anything other than harming someone.

this is one of my favorite stories......no shots fired....and they had an Assault bat....did you know that Assault clubs murder more people every year than all rifles combined do....?

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

So no link proving your claim of assault knives. I figured. Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif

Here you go...assualt knives, assault clubs, and assault empty hands...all kill more people than assault rifles....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

For 2014 included......

All rifles: 248 ------------(2013....285 (that means AR-15s kill even fewer than that))

Knives: 1,567-------------( 2013....1,490)

Hands and feet: 660----( 2013 .......687 )

Blunt objects: 435------ ( 2013....428)

And gun murders by rifle...been going down....

Shooting a duck with bird shot is a lot easier than trying to whack it with a rubber mallet...
Thats still killing something. I should have clarified. Besides shooting something what other use is there for a gun that some other tool cant do better?

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....

Guns shoot. Asking what they can do besides shooting something is like asking what a knife can do besides cut.
But all cutting isnt harming. You can cut boxes.. You can get objects out in small cracks, You can use it as a fork. A guns purpose is to shoot and kill something. There is no other purpose it was designed for.

That is somewhat true. The main use for firearms is hunting. Yes, that is shooting and killing an animal. It is also necessary and helpful.

Most of my shooting is at targets. So shooting does not necessarily mean killing.

Thats still killing something. I should have clarified. Besides shooting something what other use is there for a gun that some other tool cant do better?

That is somewhat true. The main use for firearms is hunting. Yes, that is shooting and killing an animal. It is also necessary and helpful.

Most of my shooting is at targets. So shooting does not necessarily mean killing.
I disagree that its necessary. You can hunt with a bow.

All the firearms I have are for defensive purposes. Here's a couple of them:

DSC_3533ps.jpg

I disagree that its necessary. You can hunt with a bow.

See....now you have changed the goal post....Winterborn has obvioulsy answered the question you posed from your post #2....

How would people cut their food? What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

A bow cannot bring down game as efficiently as a gun can.......

All the firearms I have are for defensive purposes. Here's a couple of them:

View attachment 80146

so you cant write a letter with one, open a can, cut through a jungle etc with a gun?

Forum List

Back