Woman with assault weapon murders 4 kids

Still a threat of harm. Try again.

You will never completely remove the threat of harm.

Guns shoot. Asking what they can do besides shooting something is like asking what a knife can do besides cut.
But all cutting isnt harming. You can cut boxes.. You can get objects out in small cracks, You can use it as a fork. A guns purpose is to shoot and kill something. There is no other purpose it was designed for.

That is somewhat true. The main use for firearms is hunting. Yes, that is shooting and killing an animal. It is also necessary and helpful.

Most of my shooting is at targets. So shooting does not necessarily mean killing.
I disagree that its necessary. You can hunt with a bow.

See....now you have changed the goal post....Winterborn has obvioulsy answered the question you posed from your post #2....

How would people cut their food? What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

A bow cannot bring down game as efficiently as a gun can.......
I wasnt talking about bows. I just told Winter a gun wasnt necessary to hunt which is still killing something. My question was what other use did a gun have that wasnt better servered by another tool that had nothing to do with shooting, killing, threat of harm.

Yet...you...said...bow....
Yes because a bow makes a gun unnecessary to hunt. I know youre not bright but try and follow the conversation better than that.
laugh.gif

Thats still killing something. I should have clarified. Besides shooting something what other use is there for a gun that some other tool cant do better?

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....

Guns shoot. Asking what they can do besides shooting something is like asking what a knife can do besides cut.
But all cutting isnt harming. You can cut boxes.. You can get objects out in small cracks, You can use it as a fork. A guns purpose is to shoot and kill something. There is no other purpose it was designed for.

That is somewhat true. The main use for firearms is hunting. Yes, that is shooting and killing an animal. It is also necessary and helpful.

Most of my shooting is at targets. So shooting does not necessarily mean killing.

Where do you get the main use for firearms is hunting? I believe we've killed a lot of people in Ww2 and Ww1 and elsewhere since the 1600s

And most of them deserved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See....now you have changed the goal post....Winterborn has obvioulsy answered the question you posed from your post #2....

How would people cut their food? What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

I wasnt talking about bows. I just told Winter a gun wasnt necessary to hunt which is still killing something. My question was what other use did a gun have that wasnt better servered by another tool that had nothing to do with shooting, killing, threat of harm.

A bow shoots something.....it launches a projectile....it just uses a string vs. gun powder.......it has everything to do with shooting.....the bow is the same as a gun but less efficient....you are wrong on all counts....

A bow shoots something.....it launches a projectile....it just uses a string vs. gun powder.......it has everything to do with shooting.....the bow is the same as a gun but less efficient....you are wrong on all counts....
I know a bow shoots something. Thats why I pointed out a gun was unnecessary for hunting. So that leaves guns in the same place I said prior. Its main purpose is to kill.

Yes because a bow makes a gun unnecessary to hunt. I know youre not bright but try and follow the conversation better than that.
laugh.gif

Troll spin lie misdirect...rinse ...reword...repeat...fail.
Stop being a troll then. Follow the conversation if your intellect allows for it.
laugh.gif

Your attempts are juvenile at best. You must not have gone down enough in troll school?

I know a bow shoots something. Thats why I said a gun was unnecessary for hunting.

Wrong....you changed the goal posts from your post #2.......

What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

laugh.gif

Troll spin lie misdirect...rinse ...reword...repeat...fail.
Stop being a troll then. Follow the conversation if your intellect allows for it.
laugh.gif

Your attempts are juvenile at best. You must not have gone down enough in troll school?
Your intellect and ability to focus are puerile. You must have flunked 3rd grade.
laugh.gif

I know a bow shoots something. Thats why I said a gun was unnecessary for hunting.

Wrong....you changed the goal posts from your post #2.......

What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?
So why did you claim a bow does the same thing as a gun instead of answering my question? Trying to deflect?

All the firearms I have are for defensive purposes. Here's a couple of them:

View attachment 80146

so you cant write a letter with one, open a can, cut through a jungle etc with a gun?

I can shove one up your gay ass

All the firearms I have are for defensive purposes. Here's a couple of them:

View attachment 80146

so you cant write a letter with one, open a can, cut through a jungle etc with a gun?

I can shove one up your gay ass

I'm sure you love gay asses and sticking things in them but this is not the time to discuss your sex life.

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....

Where do you get the main use for firearms is hunting? I believe we've killed a lot of people in Ww2 and Ww1 and elsewhere since the 1600s

Since the discussion is about privately owned firearms, not military or police guns, my statement is accurate. Hunters typically use their firearms more regularly, and there are lots of hunters.

Since the discussion is about privately owned firearms, not military or police guns, my statement is accurate. Hunters typically use their firearms more regularly, and there are lots of hunters.

Fine
Paste in that statistic/cite your source
Short of that
STFU

Fine
Short of that
STFU

Fuck off, asshole. There are over 12 million hunters in the US that use guns.

Fine
Short of that
STFU

How are you going to make him STFU on the internet dummy?

Forum List

Back