Woman with assault weapon murders 4 kids

Handguns
The number of guns manufactured each year in the U.S. grew from 2.9 million in 2001 to nearly 5.5 million in 2010, which was one of the highest-volume years in history. Another 2.84 million foreign-made guns were imported in 2010.

That a lot of hunters asshole !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handguns
The number of guns manufactured each year in the U.S. grew from 2.9 million in 2001 to nearly 5.5 million in 2010, which was one of the highest-volume years in history. Another 2.84 million foreign-made guns were imported in 2010.

Someone buys a handgun and sticks it in a drawer is not using it.

And yeah, as a matter of fact I have several handguns I hunt with.

Handguns

Where's your stat asswipe?

Handguns

Look Sparky, you have already shown that you are a hostile prick with a hardon for me. I am not interested in what you want to see. Take your vulgar, obnoxious, fraud ass someplace else. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

Handguns

Look Sparky, you have already shown that you are a hostile prick with a hardon for me. I am not interested in what you want to see. Take your vulgar, obnoxious, fraud ass someplace else. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

I think it's pretty obvious youvtaljbiut your ass

Next?

Handguns

Next?

I think it's pretty obvious you are obsessed with sex with men.

Handguns

Next?

I think it's pretty obvious you are obsessed with sex with men.

Your assertion regarding hunters earlier was a bold face fucking lie
Get back to your Eagle Project Elmer

Are these four children stabbed to death by their mother any less dead than the two who were shot by theirs? Are you people crazy?

Forum List

Back