Woman's march organizer recently met Ex Hama s operative, has family ties to terror group

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group
----------------------------------------------------------------
Just like following the money, follow the crooks and they always leave a trail. The only people who can't follow the trail are those who think Obama's crowd was bigger LMFAO................anybody else can figure it out themselves.

MindWars is a dumbshit liar just like the orange clown. Ignores the obvious. The orange clown stood there and lied about what he had previously said about the CIA, and tried to blame it on the press. Then he proceeded to lie about the size of the crowd at the inauguration. As if that even mattered.

But to someone with severe psychological problems, it would, indeed, matter.

And it will even put him further off balance to realize that more women turned out to protest his attitudes towards women than attended his inauguration. Far more, over a million, worldwide.

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group
Just like following the money, follow the crooks and they always leave a trail. The only people who can't follow the trail are those who think Obama's crowd was bigger LMFAO................anybody else can figure it out themselves.
Scare you?

MindWars is a dumbshit liar just like the orange clown. Ignores the obvious. The orange clown stood there and lied about what he had previously said about the CIA, and tried to blame it on the press. Then he proceeded to lie about the size of the crowd at the inauguration. As if that even mattered.

And it will even put him further off balance to realize that more women turned out to protest his attitudes towards women than attended his inauguration. Far more, over a million, worldwide.

LOW BLOW just like a typical Trump hating hypocrite. So on that note I think that deserve a good ole fuck you hehehe.

Low blow? To point out that the orange clown is a liar, that hires liars. LOL And you approve of that.

As for your second sentence, I do have certain standards, no thanks.

LOW BLOW just like a typical Trump hating hypocrite. So on that note I think that deserve a good ole fuck you hehehe.

oh-no-im-out-of-fucks-to-give.jpg

Scare you?

Doesn't scare me one damn bit .......... One i'm aware and those who are aware and not in fkn lalal and get it.
Those who live in fantasy land are fkd. admit or not.

oh-no-im-out-of-fucks-to-give.jpg

Now I need to keep this one..

Scare you?

2b8456ed434f14162e560039f1723de5debdf0c8a9593e509eb7e09e06c52791.jpg

These were our families marching, mainstream America, the best and brightest of the nation.

And the cuck brigade is sliming them, because it's what they do.

So Trump-cucks, how much are you being paid to slime America's best?

These were our families marching, mainstream America, the best and brightest of the nation.

ba8.jpeg

Talk about fake news..........

Liberal sluts and lesbians bitching about a sales tax on tampons and the fear that someone might take away their right to kill their fetus....this is America's best? God help us then if that was the case.....

Liberal sluts and lesbians bitching about a sales tax on tampons and the fear that someone might take away their right to kill their fetus....this is America's best? God help us then if that was the case.....

You really are a disgusting human being on every level.

And yet all the other righties have no problems with you.

STFU, Old Fucks....turn around and pay attention, dipshit.....

#1 The CIA aka "Crooks In Action" is the Deep State and it is my hope that Trump and the white hats can dismantle it and reveal it's crimes against humanity.

#2 CNN lied about the size of the crowd while not showing the extend of the protesters bused in on George Soro's dime.

#3 The women that turned out to protest Trump didn't have the slightest cluye as to why they were even protesting him other than the fact that the Hildebeast didn't win...they can still spread their legs and get preggos and then have someone suck the fetus out for a modest fee with subsidies from "da gubermint" and then have that fetus sold for (snicker) "scientific purposes"......

Back in my hay day of bedding pretty much any woman I wanted? They were all liberal and at the time I was grateful that they were so willing to part their thighs so I could mount them...but I sure as hell never married one. They were ok as long as they didn't talk too much but talk about stupid? These chicks were so fucking deluded and devoid of intelligence..... and as I became more mature? I realized that I needed more than just some random tryst to deposit my seed in.

Hope this helps!

You really are a disgusting human being on every level.

And yet all the other righties have no problems with you.

Coming from a sack of shit like you? That carries no sting whatsoever....I would have to care about your opinion. I would have to care about whether currying favor with you. Let me say unequivocally that they will be selling snow cones in hell and Frigidaire will be selling refrigerators in hell before I ever give so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's ill-fitting toupee about your opinion.....do you get the message that I am sending??? Have we communicated???? HELP me, help you....because I REALLY want to drive that message home to you.

(snicker)

Talk about fake news..........

Oh no I just found more fuck you's I saved one for yah. :banana:

Forum List

Back