Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

Would you say our president and First Lady are shallow?

I wouldn't date either of them.
I wouldn’t either.

Are you implying you are open to dating either a man or woman?

Maybe :laugh2:
I’m too shallow to date men....women are hotter.

I'm a woman. I have a boyfriend. I was mostly being cheeky. Though I do think a lot of women are attractive I don't want to date them.
It seems that women are more open to being bi-curious than men? Guess that goes along with being less shallow.

Take May-December romances for example. It isn’t uncommon for a twenty-something hot woman to marry an ordinary forty something well to do man. It is much less common for a hot twenty-something woman to be interested in a ordinary looking forty something man who is broke. IMO a man’s ability to support himself and a family is a major component in his attractiveness to a woman.

Well, it's not common for a 40-year-old man to marry an unattractive 20 yr old. What you are talking about is shallow people but it is not based on gender. This thread keep trying to pin it solely on the woman which is untrue.

In what situation would that occur?

Wha do you mean?

Idk, but I look at women under like, 35 these days, If you're younger, don't get offended, but women 35+ years old right now are in better shape as a general rule.

I see all these pudgy, privileged brats, and no, I'm not turned on by that! I know girls.. okay women.. that are 55 and in tip-top shape, they don't even have or need fake tits! :eek: I, as a man, do not like fake tits. There! I said it! :tomato:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t either.

I'm a woman. I have a boyfriend. I was mostly being cheeky. Though I do think a lot of women are attractive I don't want to date them.
It seems that women are more open to being bi-curious than men? Guess that goes along with being less shallow.

Or that women are more attractive than men.

Idk, but I look at women under like, 35 these days, If you're younger, don't get offended, but women 35+ years old right now are in better shape as a general rule.

I see all these pudgy, privileged brats, and no! I know okay women.. that are 55 and in tip-top shape, they don't even have or need fake tits! :eek:
Well, women under 35 will age into being over 35.

I wouldn’t either.

I see all these pudgy, privileged brats, and no! I know okay women.. that are 55 and in tip-top shape, they don't even have or need fake tits! :eek:

I'm probably older than you Marion. I don't know why people think I'm a kid maybe I just come off that way online or it's because I was in College. But I was an Older returning student.

Well, women under 35 will age into being over 35.

I'm talking right this moment. :asshole:

Women are far less than shallow than men, yes.

They carry the weight of our society.

However, they expect too much of men.

We let them sleep with us and we give them babies.

Thus an equitable balance is established.

I couldn't STAND to be with someone that I don't like or respect, and especially in a romantic way. YUCK! :cheeky-smiley-018: If I don't like someone, they are disgusting to me, no matter how good looking they might be on the outside.
But men can do it easily

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?
  • Great cooker and cleaner?
Score well on at least TWO of those, and you are probably in like flint.

Women, not so much:
Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Possessions (Homes, cars, boats, jewelry, clothes).
  • Lifestyle?
  • Freedom to come and go and do your own thing?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

Women spend twice as much time on cell phones as men. Women spend ten times as much time on cell phones with other women than men with other men. How's that for indisputable proof that women are shallower than men? It's not like they have anything deep to fill up that phone time.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
I doubt that the size of the dick is really that important. Dildos are relelative cheep.

Men easily separate sex and romance.

Ladies, men can bang a women they hate and despise, yet really enjoy it. And they don't have to talk to her aftewards. win win

Women spend twice as much time on cell phones as men. Women spend ten times as much time on cell phones with other women than men with other men. How's that for indisputable proof that women are shallower than men? It's not like they have anything deep to fill up that phone time.

Phone calls can be about giving emotional support.

Men & Women can be shallow. No one more than the other.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .
I love the guys from my past that thought they knew better what I wanted than I did. They just WANTED me to want something else....

Forum List

Back