Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

Then they cry 20 years later that they are stuck in a bad relationship. :D

Then there are just the really sad cases where a person is just so lonely that they would put up with anyone for companionship or the fear of being alone.

My guy has to have a sense of humor compatible with mine and same spiritual ideals. In retrospect, it would be nice if he had same political ideals but Libertarians are willing to let others have their own opinions even if they disagree greatly. :lol:

Take May-December romances for example. It isn’t uncommon for a twenty-something hot woman to marry an ordinary forty something well to do man. It is much less common for a hot twenty-something woman to be interested in a ordinary looking forty something man who is broke. IMO a man’s ability to support himself and a family is a major component in his attractiveness to a woman.

Take May-December romances for example. It isn’t uncommon for a twenty-something hot woman to marry an ordinary forty something well to do man. It is much less common for a hot twenty-something woman to be interested in a ordinary looking forty something man who is broke. IMO a man’s ability to support himself and a family is a major component in his attractiveness to a woman.

Well, it's not common for a 40-year-old man to marry an unattractive 20 yr old. What you are talking about is shallow people but it is not based on gender. This thread keep trying to pin it solely on the woman which is untrue.

Usually if I see a very attractive woman with a not so attractive man, the man is a very good provider.

He can be but that is not always the case. An attractive woman could get an attractive man who is also a good provider Typically an attractive woman with an unattractive male is opting for an easygoing man and no weird control issues.
Of course it’s not always the case, hence “usually”.

I don't even agree with usually, without a doubt an attractive woman can get an attractive man and good provider. Women pick men for other qualities than just looks or money.
An of course I’m not saying a woman wouldn’t take a man that is both attractive and a good provider.

And there are men who will take a woman who is ONLY attractive. Lol. So? What does that prove?
I personally believe that both men and women can be shallow. If I just had to vote on who is the shallowest, I would say men....but I might only be saying that to get a woman in the sack with me. (That is a joke...well maybe)

That being said, I would not have a romantic/sexual relationship with a woman that doesn’t turn me on. At my age, I find a diverse range of women attractive, not just beauty queens. However there are some women that are just gross physically. I am sure there are men that most women find gross physically also.

Many girls may think they want a "Stud"..... but when they become women, they know they don't.

and btw, I think you are way off base in your thinking....

Have you not seen how many attractive women, have husbands that are not so handsome? They are NOT all rich non-attractive men with beautiful wives...

Women who know they are pretty and let you know they know they are pretty are nothing but trouble.

Men who know they are good looking and let you know they know they are good looking, are nothing but trouble.

there are plenty of other handsome men and beautiful women out there, that are NOTHING like what I just mentioned above....

Well, it's not common for a 40-year-old man to marry an unattractive 20 yr old. What you are talking about is shallow people but it is not based on gender. This thread keep trying to pin it solely on the woman which is untrue.
I agree, there are plenty of shallow people of both genders.

Would you say our president and First Lady are shallow?

yes, of course they are...
but that doesn't mean they didn't both get along when they met....

Then there are just the really sad cases where a person is just so lonely that they would put up with anyone for companionship or the fear of being alone.
I am alone...but I am an extreme introvert. Being alone is not a fear of mine.

I wouldn't date either of them.

yes, of course they are...
but that doesn't mean they didn't both get along when they met....
Shallow people can often get along very well together. Of course I did not mean to imply otherwise.

I wouldn’t either. Especially The Donald since I’m not gay.

Are you implying you are open to dating either a man or woman?

I wouldn’t either.

Maybe :laugh2:

I wouldn’t either.

I’m too shallow to date men....women are hotter.

I wouldn’t either.

I’m too shallow to date men....women are hotter.

I'm a woman. I have a boyfriend. I was mostly being cheeky. Though I do think a lot of women are attractive I don't want to date them.

In what situation would that occur?

Forum List

Back