Women at work has ruined the economy!!!

Are you talking about before WWI, when the masses--men, women and children--were wage slaves to their local factories. or if lucky they might have a patch of dirt from which to scratch their subsistence?

What you describe sounds like that paleo-progressive utopia of the 1950s (which still was only such for the middle class).

I like working. *shrug*

My post sums it up pretty well. Women working has NO effect on the economy, which means they work for free. They rarely work in economic sectors that produce tangible goods, or if they do, they still working in "service" doing some sort of paperwork/computerwork for the company.
Yes....you think women are slave material.....we get that.

Are you talking about before WWI, when the masses--men, women and children--were wage slaves to their local factories. or if lucky they might have a patch of dirt from which to scratch their subsistence?

What you describe sounds like that paleo-progressive utopia of the 1950s (which still was only such for the middle class).
In the 50s when they married, both my parents worked even then.

And why do you exclude looking outside at other regions of the world where things are working (at least respective to topic of inquiry)?

Who said any such thing? The problem is that you are proposing that America throw itself out the window and be something else entirely. Like I said before, you have missed my point entirely. I didn't post this in order to advocate for the women to withdraw from the employment market.

No, I propose that we reverse the malignant mutations to our society by the Social Engineers (progressives). These mutations are cancer. Feminism must be undone. Thankfully we need not to undo it, feminism will undo itself.

Go MGTOW
Because you know what's good for women....right? Your track record is exceptional in that field.

And why do you exclude looking outside at other regions of the world where things are working (at least respective to topic of inquiry)?

Who said any such thing? The problem is that you are proposing that America throw itself out the window and be something else entirely. Like I said before, you have missed my point entirely. I didn't post this in order to advocate for the women to withdraw from the employment market.

No, I propose that we reverse the malignant mutations to our society by the Social Engineers (progressives). These mutations are cancer. Feminism must be undone. Thankfully we need not to undo it, feminism will undo itself.

Go MGTOW
Because you know what's good for women....right? Your track record is exceptional in that field.

Are you implying that feminists have improved the lives of women in the past 60 years? What's their track record.

I like working. *shrug*

My post sums it up pretty well. Women working has NO effect on the economy, which means they work for free. They rarely work in economic sectors that produce tangible goods, or if they do, they still working in "service" doing some sort of paperwork/computerwork for the company.
Yes....you think women are slave material.....we get that.

Woah, all those men out there laying the roads and erecting the buildings could also be considered slave material by your standard. After all, they're working for green paper (well digits in a hard drive now lol).

Get real.

Women aren't going back to the kitchen just because you throw a few temper tantrums, brah.

I love it when Republicans give their true feelings about women, gays, blacks, Hispanics and so on. Understanding who they are helps us understand how they need to be dealt with.

Forum List

Back